Customlinkage
09-30-2003, 07:35 PM
565 Edge.
Did you find that fuel problem?
Are you go to compete in Oct. ?
Willis

565edge
09-30-2003, 07:41 PM
The tanks are out.I have a drag tank i will be running,I still got that intercooler?It wont fall apart like that superchiller.I had some motor problems too that will be fixed for this race.Did you intercooler core fall apart?

wrightnow
09-30-2003, 08:08 PM
It's great to see your full steam ahead with NJBA, I think thats what worries me the most about giving it a try, Once you get started it's hard to stop.
Good luck next month, see you then....

BigBoyToys
09-30-2003, 08:21 PM
wrightnow:
It's great to see your full steam ahead with NJBA, I think thats what worries me the most about giving it a try, Once you get started it's hard to stop.
Good luck next month, see you then.... Uh....no....it was easy for me to stop. Ran out of money after 3 races eek! :D :D :D

djdtpr
09-30-2003, 08:41 PM
565 we will be there that weekend we need to hook up and drink a beer or twenty!
Maybe hb will come and you guys can meet in person and see that neither one of you are a bad guy,just need to drink more beer.
Mark are u going to be able to make both days?

wrightnow
09-30-2003, 09:21 PM
djdplacecraft:
565 we will be there that weekend we need to hook up and drink a beer or twenty!
Maybe hb will come and you guys can meet in person and see that neither one of you are a bad guy,just need to drink more beer.
Mark are u going to be able to make both days? Havn't given it much thought but something to think about, why are you?

Hustler
09-30-2003, 09:25 PM
Not going to make the Oct. race. it's the same weekend as OP6 and I'm pretty sure HBJet will be in attendance at OP6 that weekend.

screamdreambrad
09-30-2003, 09:43 PM
565, did you get a new set of pushrods? find anything else wrong inside?

screamdreambrad
09-30-2003, 09:45 PM
willis, i heard you lifted the blower week before last. is that true?

565edge
10-01-2003, 10:05 AM
screamdreambrad:
565, did you get a new set of pushrods? find anything else wrong inside? I got 2 new intake and 2 new exhaust.I only shot 1 out.I also had to get a new rocker arm.The nut backed off on my shaft rocker and made enough room to launch it out.The cam looks good and so does the roller lifter.The lifter bore seems well too.I just got to do a leak down test to make sure i dont have a bent valve.If not it will be back together this weekend.Thanks for the coil last race.
[ October 01, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

Blown 472
10-01-2003, 10:07 AM
wrightnow:
Good luck next month, see you then.... Same thing going to the car drags, I am hooked.

djdtpr
10-01-2003, 09:55 PM
Mark we are pribably going up early sat morning and spend the night you guys should come up make it a party.

screamdreambrad
10-01-2003, 10:28 PM
565, no problem, i carry a ton of crap with me. ya just never know! see ya in two weeks! brad

wrightnow
10-01-2003, 10:35 PM
djdplacecraft:
Mark we are pribably going up early sat morning and spend the night you guys should come up make it a party. I have a a scoccer game at 10:30am on Sat. So maybe after the game, I will let you.
Mark

revndave
10-02-2003, 06:15 AM
HEY BRAD WHATS UP?HOWS THE BOAT?

jerry billet
10-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Hey Brad. found my problem. Valve springs were getting so weak they were way to easy to change. I'll give you a run for your money now.
Did you see the times for the final with Butch. Beat me by .001 Thats close. but as usual, I come up 2nd.
The three of us are within 40 points of each other. The final will be the deciding race. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks.
Jerry

screamdreambrad
10-02-2003, 09:50 PM
dave, almost as fast as you now. 96 at the last race. brad

screamdreambrad
10-02-2003, 09:55 PM
jerry, you are right! we are going to have some fun, the next two! a little too light on the seat pressure eh? i did see that time on the race site. alas i was on my way home when you two ran. see ya there. brad

revndave
10-03-2003, 05:56 AM
DUDE YOU'RE FASTER THAN ME.STILL DECIDING WHAT TO DO WITH BOAT.MAYBE REWORK BOTTOM OR SELL IT.DONT KNOW.

screamdreambrad
10-03-2003, 09:32 PM
dave, i'll sell you my boat in after the season is over. move the steering back over to the left and put the seats back in it. put your 1013 in it and haul some serious ass at the river! i need me a carbon fiber/kevlar buddy! brad

bp
10-05-2003, 06:56 AM
hey willis, did ya get that blower to turn yet? what was the diagnosis?
we'll be there.

Customlinkage
10-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Blower eek!
Yes, the supercharger is fixed the engine has no damage to talk about.
Will start the engine Monday,Oct. 6
See Ya at Ming
Willis

TIMINATOR
10-06-2003, 06:11 AM
Bigboytoys: I was told that you have a BBChevy stack type injection for sale, still got it? TIMINATOR

BigBoyToys
10-06-2003, 06:35 AM
No, I traded it for a blower and then sold the blower on Ebay. Sorry.
There is a nice Kinsler/Crower setup on Ebay right now though... It was at $800.00 yesterday I believe. Might be a good deal.

jerry billet
10-08-2003, 09:17 AM
Hey BP, I'll be there. Whats happening for dinner this time. How about a pasta feed. Last time had some customers with me who wanted to go out to dinner.
Also, we have lots of champagne available. Overage of 20 cases, can't drink it all my self, though I may try.
Jerry

10-08-2003, 12:55 PM
jerry billet:
Hey Brad. found my problem. Valve springs were getting so weak they were way to easy to change. I'll give you a run for your money now.
Jerry Wow, Jerry...how didja come up with that? :D :D :D

bp
10-08-2003, 04:40 PM
jerry billet:
Hey BP, I'll be there. Whats happening for dinner this time. How about a pasta feed. Last time had some customers with me who wanted to go out to dinner.
Also, we have lots of champagne available. Overage of 20 cases, can't drink it all my self, though I may try.
Jerry i believe it's looking like sauerkraut and polish dogs, or big dogs, or chili with the dogs, salad, cheesecake, and maybe some other stuff. the "other" contest should start about half hour after dinner.
as i do not imbibe, the champ is not something i'd be using, but i'm sure there are a few of the group that'll be more than happy to help out the overage problem :D
wouldja just try and get it together before friday this time :D :D :D
i think it would make it a little easier on ya come saturday morning :D

Brodie
10-08-2003, 10:46 PM
565edge:
screamdreambrad:
565, did you get a new set of pushrods? find anything else wrong inside? I got 2 new intake and 2 new exhaust.I only shot 1 out.I also had to get a new rocker arm.The nut backed off on my shaft rocker and made enough room to launch it out.The cam looks good and so does the roller lifter.The lifter bore seems well too.I just got to do a leak down test to make sure i dont have a bent valve.If not it will be back together this weekend.Thanks for the coil last race. Dang. i saw yer pass at ming. that was not fast.
looked like alot of problms

565edge
10-08-2003, 11:36 PM
Brodie:
565edge:
screamdreambrad:
565, did you get a new set of pushrods? find anything else wrong inside? I got 2 new intake and 2 new exhaust.I only shot 1 out.I also had to get a new rocker arm.The nut backed off on my shaft rocker and made enough room to launch it out.The cam looks good and so does the roller lifter.The lifter bore seems well too.I just got to do a leak down test to make sure i dont have a bent valve.If not it will be back together this weekend.Thanks for the coil last race. Dang. i saw yer pass at ming. that was not fast.
looked like alot of problms Never said it was fast!We will see what happens come next race.

jet4fun
10-09-2003, 12:47 PM
i'll be there