PDA

View Full Version : Paging Magic 34 ....

shueman
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Saw this t'day in Havi....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/DSCF0686.JPG

riverracerx
10-25-2007, 08:22 AM
All new carbon fiber upholstery from Jettrim. Hahhaha

phebus
10-25-2007, 08:38 AM
They need a bigger building. :D

soupersonic
10-25-2007, 08:43 AM
They need a bigger building. :D
Nah, just hinge the radar arch ;)

Magic34
10-25-2007, 08:43 AM
LMAO!!!
HB fellas lookin' out for me. Thanks. :)
Where the heck are you standing. You are higher than the boat?

Magic34
10-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Nah, just hinge the radar arch ;)
If I did that, it would void my 20 year Formula Guard warranty. :D

Jordy
10-25-2007, 08:46 AM
That pic would have been much more fun if someone had photoshopped the boat back in there further with some mangled mess of the top of the shop door. :idea: :D

phebus
10-25-2007, 08:52 AM
A three hour cruise, a three hour cruise................:D

caroftheweek
10-25-2007, 08:58 AM
A three hour cruise, a three hour cruise................:D
That would be a "three hour tour"
Come on man, you should know that more than me:D :D

Magic34
10-25-2007, 09:12 AM
That pic would have been much more fun if someone had photoshopped the boat back in there further with some mangled mess of the top of the shop door. :idea: :D
That would have been cold man!

Jordy
10-25-2007, 09:14 AM
That would have been cold man!
True, but for a second it would be funny, then the real pic could be posted. Ya gotta be able to laugh should something like that happen... damn low bridges. :D :D :D

Magic34
10-25-2007, 09:17 AM
True, but for a second it would be funny, then the real pic could be posted. Ya gotta be able to laugh should something like that happen... damn low bridges. :D :D :D
You should have seen me slide off the road when the tunnel between Miami and Globe had 14'.
I got out, took the radar down just in case. The only part of that tunnel that is 14' are the lights hanging down and they were avoidable, but I was better safe than sorry.
That drive to Roosevelt sucked that day. Damn Labor Day traffic.

Jordy
10-25-2007, 09:21 AM
You should have seen me slide off the road when the tunnel between Miami and Globe had 14'.
I got out, took the radar down just in case. The only part of that tunnel that is 14' are the lights hanging down and they were avoidable, but I was better safe than sorry.
I used to have some pics somewhere of some really big rock trucks heading up to the mines through that tunnel. It was a matter of inches on each side of the radius on the top of the tunnel. Talk about having to drive a very straight line. They'd shut the 60 down and have the transport drive right down the middle. Very tight fit!!! :jawdrop:

Magic34
10-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I used to have some pics somewhere of some really big rock trucks heading up to the mines through that tunnel. It was a matter of inches on each side of the radius on the top of the tunnel. Talk about having to drive a very straight line. They'd shut the 60 down and have the transport drive right down the middle. Very tight fit!!! :jawdrop:
Yeah, watching the heights can be stressful.
I am more nervouse about those low hanging powerlines on streets around my area and small towns. They look like I am going to hit it, but I have't cut power to anyone yet. :D Street lights that hang low also trip me out.
I am going to hinge my radar so I wont have to worry anymore. Just fold it over and it is good to go.

Magic34
10-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Well, the trailer is good to go.
I got a call from the trailer manufacturer today. It was the parts manager who sold me the axle. He started telling me he just estimated freight at $250. Being in the good mood I was in, I thought, cool it was less so I am getting a refund of something.
Hahahahahaha, I'm an idiot. The shipping for that axles was $361. So, I had to pay another $111. :(

BigDogIvan
10-25-2007, 08:32 PM
YIKES!! Had to replace the axle!!?? That's not good or fun

Magic34
10-25-2007, 10:09 PM
That's not good or fun
Niether... It's expensive!

Chico&Zeus
10-26-2007, 06:03 AM
You and I must drive the same roads....I just had to have the front axle on the Nordic replaced......:mad: Don't you love these lovely arizona roads.....:D

CMac
10-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Yeah, watching the heights can be stressful.
I am more nervouse about those low hanging powerlines on streets around my area and small towns. They look like I am going to hit it, but I have't cut power to anyone yet. :D Street lights that hang low also trip me out.
I am going to hinge my radar so I wont have to worry anymore. Just fold it over and it is good to go.
When we would take an alternate route through the hood I was finding the horn, bent up????:idea: :idea:
Turns out I was hitting a Cox cable line and the horn was actually diverting it up over my tv antenna.:jawdrop: