PDA

View Full Version : CBBB question

victorfb
08-22-2003, 12:01 PM
i was just wondering what you guys paid for your rooms at the AVI? i was told if you ordered your room through the CBBB and told them at the desk that you get a discounted rate. well come checkout time on monday they said it was $89 a night for FRI, SAT, SUN, and had to pay the moday night since we left that evening, no problem only $30. but talking to one other that was there, they said they paid either $59 or $69 a night.
i asked the girl at the checjout and when i said i was with the CBBB and was told we get a better rate, another woman off to the side didnt even turn to me, but just said with a mean voice "it's $89 a night, thats our rate" i wish i would have gotten her name. i think i got screwed.

Windy
08-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Sounds like you got the shaft. We paid 59.00 a nite and 19.00 on sunday. I would call them and ask to speak to a manager, and explain your situation. You still have your receipt right?
Good luck.

HM
08-22-2003, 12:51 PM
I paid $59 a night and was quoted $19 for Sunday.
Did you tell them at the time of your reservation that you were with the CBBB? I confirmed that with the reservation and at the time of check-in.

victorfb
08-22-2003, 12:58 PM
thanks for the reply's. thats what i thought. $59 was what i remember. and yes i did tell them when i made the reservations that i was with the CBBB and she said great, we have a special rate for you guys. come checkout time i didnt get it. now that i know the rate everyone got im gunna give em a call and talk to the manager. thanks again for the help. didnt mean to get into anyonse buisness, i just wanted to know before i called.

hack job
08-22-2003, 01:27 PM
vic
sorry to hear about your trouble with them you had to tell them that you were with the group reservations and it belive its 8481 hope this helps. frown

Tom Foolery
08-22-2003, 01:30 PM
victorfb:
thanks for the reply's. thats what i thought. $59 was what i remember. and yes i did tell them when i made the reservations that i was with the CBBB and she said great, we have a special rate for you guys. come checkout time i didnt get it. now that i know the rate everyone got im gunna give em a call and talk to the manager. thanks again for the help. didnt mean to get into anyonse buisness, i just wanted to know before i called. Don't suppose you still have your confirmation # do you? That might help you if your try to go back for the $$

victorfb
08-22-2003, 01:44 PM
thanks hackjob. and yes thats exactly what i told them, and they said i would get the special rate at that time. just when we checked out it was another price. i just got off the phone with them and they were very nice and said they should be able to rectify this. i will be getting a call tomorrow and confirm it. i hope.

victorfb
08-22-2003, 01:47 PM
yes i have the confirmation # and the reciept. im pretty sure it will be ok.
i also got to talk to the head of security, and told him all about the "beach nazi" the lady (Holly) that was patroling the beach and harassing me and many others big time. he said he was glad i called but im not sure if it did any good. we will see.

JetBoatRich
08-22-2003, 01:47 PM
That's good news Victor. I know when i originally made my reservations they gave me the higher rate, even though I told them about CBBB. Hackjob called up and had it corrected for me :D Come to think of it I still owe him a cold one.
:o :o :o

victorfb
08-22-2003, 02:01 PM
i think we all owe him a cold one. he did a fantastic job with everything. come to think about it.... hey hackjob, wanna run for gov. of calif? youd get my vote... :D

hack job
08-22-2003, 02:41 PM
victorfb:
i think we all owe him a cold one. he did a fantastic job with everything. come to think about it.... hey hackjob, wanna run for gov. of calif? youd get my vote... :D too much other stuff to do otherwise i would think about it! lol wink

flat broke
08-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Vic
I don't have access to your last name here at work. I'll call hacker get your name and call the Avi in a couple of minutes.
Chris

superdave013
08-22-2003, 03:51 PM
We paid the same as Victor. :mad:
Room was under Mike F's name. So Chris, if you make that call I'm sure Mike could use a kick back too. Good luck on that though as we paid cash and I'll shit a gold brick if they sent us back a check.

Give Me Some Slack
08-22-2003, 03:59 PM
I paid $69 a nite. I was not told that I could get a discount on the rooms.

hack job
08-22-2003, 04:12 PM
guys you have to had booked the room with the group reservations people! if you didnt there is nothing that we can do to help. i know vic did this ill have to see about the others. iam not saying you didnt but it maybe the reason. frown

wrightnow
08-22-2003, 05:14 PM
I thought that if you told them you were with CBBB they were charging more for the rooms after all the stunts we pulled (i mean randy and mike pulled)
Mark