PDA

View Full Version : Hat's off to ya'll out there in California...

Shreve"T"
10-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Each and every one of you who live within the fire area should be proud of the way you have helped the people in need during this time of distruction.
When I lived in Ramona I ran a dozer for a company that carved fire breaks.I know first hand how this can affect live....
I have been trying to get in touch with friends in Ramona since this fire out break and have had no luck.
I turned to the news to stay up to date with what's going on there and its SAD to say the least.....
Good luck to you all.....:D :D :D :D

OGShocker
10-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Each and every one of you who live within the fire area should be proud of the way you have helped the people in need during this time of distruction.
When I lived in Ramona I ran a dozer for a company that carved fire breaks.I know first hand how this can affect live....
I have been trying to get in touch with friends in Ramona since this fire out break and have had no luck.
I turned to the news to stay up to date with what's going on there and its SAD to say the least.....
Good luck to you all.....:D :D :D :D
Have of the 800,000 displaced residents are moving to Shreveport. They figured y'all had room since you got rid of the last refuge encampment.
:D

Shreve"T"
10-25-2007, 11:02 AM
This place could use some California thinking....:D :D :D :D

DMOORE
10-25-2007, 11:06 AM
The Ramona area is still under evacuation. There is also a problem with the land lines heading to that area.
Darrell.

Shreve"T"
10-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Thank you !!!!!