PDA

View Full Version : Boat Auctions

ACEB36TC
10-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Anybody Have Any Good Auction (free) Sites That I Can Visit Looking For A Repo Fast Boat?

230EAGLE
12-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Try www.yachtauctions.com

Hardly Satisfied
12-07-2007, 01:01 PM
there are some good deals

LaveyJet
12-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Checking out the inventory and saw this
Imagine the Luxury of a Rolls Royce with the performance of a Ferrari. Beddingfield & Hill want you to experience that feeling on the water! All WATER RODS are built with the most superior materials in the boating industry short of anyone! Technology equal and beyond everyone!
Luxury of a Rolls Royce with the performance of a Ferrari ?:confused: :confused: :confused:

redneckcharlie
12-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Imagine the Luxury of a Rolls Royce with the performance of a Ferrari. Beddingfield & Hill want you to experience that feeling on the water! All WATER RODS are built with the most superior materials in the boating industry short of anyone! Technology equal and beyond everyone!
Luxury of a Rolls Royce with the performance of a Ferrari ?:confused: :confused: :confused:
What, you don't belive that? :D
Thats got to be the most one sided review of a Water Rod I've ever read!

catman-do
12-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah, and he will also bet anyone that his boat is faster than their's is. I went to that shop a few years back, that is deffinately one guy that is passionate about his boats. But waaaay to high pressured on his sales. The boats looked ok, very similar looking to a Nordic, but I didnt dig the owner AT ALL.

catman-do
12-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Doesnt seem like that yachtauctions site has really any good deals in the way of sport boats.

LaveyJet
12-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Saw on their web site that their shop is only a few miles from my office. May do a drive by on the way home. It's a little bit out of my way and not the BEST neighborhood.