PDA

View Full Version : Hey Old Tex

3 daytona`s
10-25-2007, 05:54 PM
While in a watering hole today and was forced to watch Glenn Beck who I ? Whatever he had some Rep From Texas on that presented facts and figures that blew me away= :idea:
80% of every mother giving birth in Texas is an Illegal
360,000 babies born in Texas yearly from Illegals
$1 Billion a year to Texas a year to Educate Illegals
Approx. 70 Texans a day are injured because of Illegals
I`m not coming in here and saying the gospel but was a Texas Congressman or Rep. and will believe it.
I can tell you it makes me sick:(

SmokinLowriderSS
10-26-2007, 02:56 AM
Glen usually has his facts straight, anything I have tried to check up on. Thusm I would tend to believe it too.
Good book, "The Real America".
Occasionally on weekends going to or from work I catch part of his radio show. Seems like a really nice, genuine guy, who'se been thru some REALLY tough times (his own fault), and been from top to bottom in radio (DJ long ago) and is now where he is.

Old Texan
10-26-2007, 04:48 AM
I moved to Atlanta for 6 years and when I returned in 2006 I was in shock at the number of illegals that had settled in and around Houston. There are areas that have been completely inundated by them. Atlanta has an estimated 800K to 1M of them also. Nobody in government wants to make the initial move to shut the damn doors, they just want to "discuss" what maybe can be done.
It's very frustrating to say the least.