PDA

View Full Version : Katrina behavior comes west

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 04:21 AM
It is being reported that 6 "illegals" have been arrested in San Diego for stealing food and other relief supplies and SELLING them! Most likely to other illegals afraid to go to the shelters and relief lines because of their status.
Talk about taking advantage of the situation, and screwing their fellow countrymen, women, and kids......Lower than whale shit at the bottom of the ocean..........
Just when we thought all the low life scum was still in New Orleans.....MP

STRETCH
10-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Just when we thought all the low life scum was still in New Orleans.....MP
Ouch. There is a lotta low life scum all over da country. Keep looking round your neighborhood and you may find a bit more. Down South has it's problems, but I'm pretty sure they are not trying to fling boogers across the country :D

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Ouch. There is a lotta low life scum all over da country. Keep looking round your neighborhood and you may find a bit more. Down South has it's problems, but I'm pretty sure they are not trying to fling boogers across the country :D
I aint no yankee, and didn't mean to degrade the south as a whole, but you have to admit Katrina did bring out the worst of the worst in the south, and now we, out west, are getting, or still getting, the worst of the worst from further south............Of course our "worst" were criminals, (illegals), before the fires started... I find it ironic that these lowlifes were taking advantage of their own kind during a time of kaos and fear............MP

CARLSON-JET
10-26-2007, 05:25 AM
I think that is petty compared to the bueracrats not allowing the Marine choppers to assist in extinguishing the fires at the early stages last weekend.
Then to repeal the law of needing a spotter per aircraft to per squadron after 700 homes had already burned.. :idea: The fact that the C110's were not prepared with the proper holding tanks after recieving funding clear back in 2003 is another typical bueracratic mistep.
The people of Cali. need to start asking questions as to why after 3 years of serious drought conditions, better plans/resources were not in place for this type of situation. The excuse that the winds were to strong is pure crap if you look at the timeline and lack of resources.
I really feel bad for everyone that has had to endure this situation.. a sad week indeed.
I have almost 20 family members who live in North and east counties as well as otay area, along with others who live farther north. Most of them were severily effected by this. luckily none of them lost their homes this time around.
Oh yah... and closing the stadium at noon today while fires still rage... WTF are they thinking.. I know.... $$$$$ :mad: Bunch of focking bastards IMO.
Sorry Moneypitt, but a bunch of dickweeds stealing a few things at a bad time is just not on par with what I wrote above. Interesting story though.. They came here to do a job most Americans just wont do.... :D :D :D

lalhc
10-26-2007, 07:04 AM
I heard the same thing was happening down at the evacuation center in San Bernardino for the mountain residents. I heard that there were a lot of "non" mountain residents taking advantage of the free food and clothng.

Miss Perfect
10-26-2007, 07:07 AM
I
Oh yah... and closing the stadium at noon today while fires still rage... WTF are they thinking.. I know.... $$$$$ :mad: Bunch of focking bastards IMO.
The people cannot stay at the stadium long term. It is an open air facility and people are out on the asphalt, sleeping in tents. There is no shade during the day and no where to go inside to escape the smoke. The stadium was a short term solution. I understand them needing to move everyone out of there. From my understanding, they are moving the few people left at Qualcomm to The Del mar Fairgrounds and they have opened up the jockey's apartments for their use. Sure it's not the Ritz, but it beats sleeping in a parking lot.

probablecause
10-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Those must have been the illegal alien Doctors, Nurses, and Businessmen that keep crossing over illegally.

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I think that is petty compared to the bueracrats not allowing the Marine choppers to assist in extinguishing the fires at the early stages last weekend.
Sorry Moneypitt, but a bunch of dickweeds stealing a few things at a bad time is just not on par with what I wrote above. Interesting story though.. They came here to do a job most Americans just wont do.... :D :D :D
Very true. The overall situation apparently has kept this story in the shadows, haven't heard anymore about it since fox news reported in the early AM....It is petty, but still revelent, especially in this day of various amnesty bills being presented and defeated.....Just another reason to secure our borders at any cost.......MP

Big Warlock
10-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Those must have been the illegal alien Doctors, Nurses, and Businessmen that keep crossing over illegally.
Jeeesh, talk about taking things out of context! LOL :eek:

HM
10-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Say it ain't so....illegal aliens doing something illegal?

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 08:38 AM
This is more than illegal, it just aint right..........MP

Big Warlock
10-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Wouldn't two negatives make a positive???? (Physics 101) LOL :D

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Wouldn't two negatives make a positive???? (Physics 101) LOL :D
So now you're a lawyer? Or a politician?..........:) :) :jawdrop:

Big Warlock
10-26-2007, 08:58 AM
So now you're a lawyer? Or a politician?..........:) :) :jawdrop:
hahahahahaha
I couldn't resist!!! :D