PDA

View Full Version : Byron, problems with the new Jeep?

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 07:28 AM
So Byron got the insurance money and upgraded to the Cherokee, here's a pic of the maiden voyage!
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41977&stc=1&d=1193412511

Miss Perfect
10-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Way to go Bryann. I wonder what it looked like after the train came? :jawdrop:

Mardonzi
10-26-2007, 07:42 AM
Theres a company called Old Man Emu that does aftermarket parts for Jeeps and such. They have a great snorkel that looks great on jeeps...
http://www.arbusa.com/snorkels.php

Jbb
10-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Way to go Bryann. I wonder what it looked like after the train came? :jawdrop:
Not My Jeep........and it's Brian....;)

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Not My Jeep........and it's Brian....;)
Brianne...seems to be your popular answer these days..."its not my Jeep", no denial issues here is there? Cause if there is were here for you.....:D

Jbb
10-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Brianne...seems to be your popular answer these days..."its not my Jeep", no denial issues here is there? Cause if there is were here for you.....:D
Noted, appreciated.....Still not my Jeep...:)

Jordy
10-26-2007, 08:38 AM
I think it's just a little big of a sensitive topic for Bryan. I mean first was the CJ style in the lake, then came the triplets so he had to abandon that project and get something more family oriented, then there was the train tracks incident. Perhaps you could be a little more sensitive to what Brianne needs right now. :notam: :idea:

Jbb
10-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Jordy's right ......a little sensitivity....:)

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 08:45 AM
I think it's just a little big of a sensitive topic for Bryan. I mean first was the CJ style in the lake, then came the triplets so he had to abandon that project and get something more family oriented, then there was the train tracks incident. Perhaps you could be a little more sensitive to what Brianne needs right now. :notam: :idea:
Right now he needs a tow before BNB rounds the curve and mistakes that thing for a pit bull!

BarryMac
10-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Brien, I bet your dad is gonna be pissed when you get the Jeep home... :eek:

HalletDave
10-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Right now he needs a tow before BNB rounds the curve and mistakes that thing for a pit bull!
LMAO:D
If Brine doesn't have a train horn in the Jeep he certainly will as soon as BnB comes out of the tunnel.

BEER&WATER
10-26-2007, 08:52 AM
i believe Brion is manipulative and wants us to feel sorry for him

Jbb
10-26-2007, 08:56 AM
...It's Brian....:(
:D

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 09:03 AM
I cant be any more sensitive that offering the help he may need, I am thinking a group hug would help a lot....:D
I know Briyan is a manly kind of guy, and something like a group hug would be hard for him to admit to, so just knowing that we are here for him may help!!!

BEER&WATER
10-26-2007, 09:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEER&WATER
...It's Brian....
IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE:confused:

BEER&WATER
10-26-2007, 09:13 AM
BRION is a mastermind of insurance manipulation with buses jeeps and cobras being in the painting bis has honed his craft i for one do not feel any need for a
GROUP HUG

Jbb
10-26-2007, 09:15 AM
BRION is a mastermind
yeah........It's Brian;)