PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Hot Laps

NOTALENT
10-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Anyone have a hookup?
My buddys dad passed out there and were all headed out there this weekend. We want to take him there and just race all night in his pops memory. It was his favorite thing to do...he raced baja, drag cars, rails etc...Biggest car nut I knew and a great man. After this were getting wasted and celebrating his life.
Any help is appreciated.

shippingguy
10-26-2007, 10:08 AM
PM John West ULTRA28 he may be able to help you out.
Mike

riverracerx
10-26-2007, 10:09 AM
I believe they are closed for the winter. Call and check it out:
HAVASU HOT LAPS
525 N. Lake Havasu Ave.
(928)505-7223

NOTALENT
10-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks guys I will pm John and call down there.

Quest4Fun
10-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Anyone have a hookup?
My buddys dad passed out there and were all headed out there this weekend. We want to take him there and just race all night in his pops memory. It was his favorite thing to do...he raced baja, drag cars, rails etc...Biggest car nut I knew and a great man. After this were getting wasted and celebrating his life.
Any help is appreciated.
O.K., I'm confused :confused: Your buddy's dad passed out at Havasu Hot Laps and you're all going back there? Did he pass out while driving the cars? And I take it he passed away? Sorry to hear that.

NOTALENT
10-26-2007, 10:35 AM
O.K., I'm confused :confused: Your buddy's dad passed out at Havasu Hot Laps and you're all going back there? Did he pass out while driving the cars? And I take it he passed away? Sorry to hear that.
Nope, they live out there, but racing was his life. All our friends are going out there for the services and then taking my buddy out to race in his dads memory. He died of cancer, the doctor gave him 1 week and he lasted a week and 2 days. Thanks, he was a great man.