PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Rialto Officer

Not So Fast
10-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Did anyone see the funeral procession today on the 10 freeway. It was in the San Bernardino area? He was buried in the Montecito Cemetery and from what I heard the 10 was closed for the procession and firemen were standing on the over passes saluting as they went by, people taking photos at the off-on ramps, very emotional burial with PD from all over the California area attending. May the young man rest in peace:( God speed .....NSF

Phat Matt
10-26-2007, 06:04 PM
I was on the 60 east today. It was a parking lot. I took side streets to the 10. It was a parking lot. I heard the motorcade went north on the 15 and was huge. It completely jacked up traffic for hours. Probably took me almost 2.5 hours to get from Chino to San Bernardino. The rumor I heard was it was the President here checking out the fire damage but maybe that was wrong.
Sorry about the officer but damn did it mess up the freeways.

Phat Matt
10-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Just did some searching and it was the officers funeral. Guess I was right behind it. They went from Chino to Colton. The Pres was here on Thursday.
http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_D_webfuneral.1d5a9cd.html