PDA

View Full Version : USC v Oregon

THOR
10-26-2007, 06:57 PM
I am saying SC gets rolling tomorrow against Oregon. Main reason, defense. Oregon has not seen a defense like SC yet. Also, SC is playing behind a new QB that can actually play. Booty is done, Sanchez is in.
Trust me, I dont want SC to win, but they will. :D

Phat Matt
10-26-2007, 07:03 PM
I gotta root for OR. :)

Havasu1986
10-26-2007, 07:09 PM
I am saying SC gets rolling tomorrow against Oregon. Main reason, defense. Oregon has not seen a defense like SC yet. Also, SC is playing behind a new QB that can actually play. Booty is done, Sanchez is in.
Lets hope so. SC has alot of there injured players back this week. Baker, Cushing and Malaluga. Hopefully Sanchez will keep getting better.

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 07:20 PM
SC....3 point underdogs??? WOW:eek:

Havasu1986
10-26-2007, 07:29 PM
SC....3 point underdogs??? WOW:eek:
1st time since 2003. They are on the road against a top ranked team also.

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 07:32 PM
1st time since 2003. They are on the road against a top ranked team also.
Lets hope so!!

MBlaster
10-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Hope its a good game. I'll be watching.:D

Not So Fast
10-27-2007, 12:49 PM
I think you called it right only the teams are mixed up, USC looks like crap and The "O" looks good. ;) NSF

Phat Matt
10-27-2007, 02:02 PM
It has been a good game but Oregon is about to close it out. :D

Phat Matt
10-27-2007, 02:12 PM
That's the game. :D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Arm Chair quarterback....why Sanchez???:confused:
Adios USC....DAMMMMM:mad:

THOR
10-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Arm Chair quarterback....why Sanchez???:confused:
Adios USC....DAMMMMM:mad:
Cuz he is significantly better than Booty. Much more athletic.

VegasCharger
10-27-2007, 02:15 PM
they sure aren't what they used to be!! :confused:

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Then were in real trouble, cause Im sure Booty will start next week!!:(

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 02:21 PM
You mean since they graduated 11 players to the NFL last draft? Hey, you can't win them all.
Amen....:(

Not So Fast
10-27-2007, 02:47 PM
That may be true but his reads on the defense need to improve A LOT or he'll fail every time:idea: Who would've thought that the Pac 10 co-leaders would be ASU & UCLA at this point:eek: NSF

THOR
10-27-2007, 03:34 PM
You mean since they graduated 11 players to the NFL last draft?
That is common now with many schools. That is not extraordinary.

THOR
10-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Number one, I doubt it is that common. I would consider it very uncommon actually. Two, if there are other teams that sent that many players to the NFL draft, I doubt seriously they are competing for a national championship the next season either.
I'm not talking about graduating. I'm talking about being drafted. How many players leave in the draft is a far more telling survey of talent lost versus graduation.
No need for excuses Bob, just poor play and effort. Could it be that you just lost? Dont explain why you lost, you just did. Plenty of teams send plenty of players to the pros. It really isnt anything special when you pull out the statistics. Just ordinary.

TrojanDan
10-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Anybody been to El Paso around Christmas? :D

THOR
10-27-2007, 04:54 PM
EP is nice. Especially when you are drunk and winning. ;)

THOR
10-27-2007, 05:14 PM
You're wrong. And luckily, every single SEC team has been eliminated from BCS contention as well. Hello, Ohio State versus BC or Hawaii or UConn. :rolleyes:
I am not wrong Bob. I dont really want to spat with you for the milionth time, but there was a list early on in this season regarding the teams and number of players in the NFL currently. You were all that high believe it or not. No worries though, the SEC is still on top regardless of your BS. Go back to your meds now.

THOR
10-27-2007, 05:30 PM
I don't believe I ever offered up an excuse as to why they lost. They lost because they got beat by a better team on the road. They were the underdog after all. I suggested to another poster that they are not going to challenge for a national championship every season, just isn't possible when you lose that much talent. You've, as usual, turned it into an "excuse" for why they lost. They lost because they were outplayed.
The SEC is the maybe the 3rd best conference in the southern USA right now.
Maybe so, but you are the only person alive that might buy into that. The AFC and NFC are the only others that are better than the SEC, for now.

Kilrtoy
10-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Good to see atleast ONE TRUE fan is not making excuses...