PDA

View Full Version : Newbury Park hitch hookup?

Moneypitt
10-26-2007, 08:34 PM
A member of HB, here in NewBury Park has a hitch supply logo in his signature. If you see this, please respond, if anyone remembers that members HB name, please respond...........Ray

TheCarDudes
10-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Not sure which guy you are talking about but I have been going to Mike at Conejo Trailer in T.O. for as long as I can remember. (Over 10 yrs) Nobody compares on welding, hitches, price. Stand up guy.

Old school Ultra
10-26-2007, 09:36 PM
I always go to Bushmasters on Widely & Sticky in Van Nus, They build it customer for your truck,
Great guys and fair rates

Moneypitt
10-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Thanks, but I'd like to give a fellow HBer a chance to make the deal....And who knows, maybe save a buck or two........He has a trailer/hitch company in his signature..........MP
PS, maybe someone here has what I need used.......An extension for an 03 3/4 ton Chevy with an 11'3" Lance camper..........

MAINEVENT
10-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Not sure which guy you are talking about but I have been going to Mike at Conejo Trailer in T.O. for as long as I can remember. (Over 10 yrs) Nobody compares on welding, hitches, price. Stand up guy.
Ditto We Used to take all our work truck to mike, and always good clean work... and an honest guy...