PDA

View Full Version : Hey USC fans....

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Is is just me, or does anyone else want to reach through the fricken TV and strangle that Pedro Popodopols(sp) until he is lifeless, that nasal, irritating monotone mumble jumbo that comes out of his mouth...yikes what an ass!!!
Dont tell me they cant find someone else!!
Just me rant!!!
I feel a little better now!!!

Havasu1986
10-27-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm with you BBD. I'm thinking of muting the tv and turning on the radio. :mad: And SC needs to stop this QB fast.

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 11:35 AM
The radio is ahead of the fricken TV!!
Funny as hell, not 30 seconds after I posted this my 86 year old dad called and said, is this fricken game on any other channel!!
Dam...Ducks just scored....they look good!!:mad:

Havasu1986
10-27-2007, 12:00 PM
The radio is ahead of the fricken TV!!
Funny as hell, not 30 seconds after I posted this my 86 year old dad called and said, is this fricken game on any other channel!!
Dam...Ducks just scored....they look good!!:mad:
Only for the sound. :D Isn't Petro Papadakis Armenian. LOL

Not So Fast
10-27-2007, 12:24 PM
SC looks anemic, worst offensive performance I've seen in years:( Decide who the damn running back is and go to him. What a difference a year or 2 makes huh?? NSF

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Only for the sound. :D Isn't Petro Papadakis Armenian. LOL
OUCH!!!!
Nice try, I think he's Greek....
Hopefully...:D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Remind me to never eat there!!!:D
Well, they lost, but on the bright side, that ass is off the air!!!!:D

djunkie
10-27-2007, 02:31 PM
He is, in fact, Greek. His parents own the Papadakis Tavern in San Pedro.
Good food. Eaten there a bunch of times. I've been around Petros a few times. The guy is even louder in person. :jawdrop: :D :D

Phat Matt
10-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Go Ducks. :D

909punk
10-27-2007, 02:38 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1007/pg2_stan300.jpg

Not So Fast
10-27-2007, 02:43 PM
CLASSIC!!!!!!!! NSF

MBlaster
10-27-2007, 02:53 PM
That just plain hurts.:(

wedge44
10-27-2007, 03:07 PM
That just plain hurts.:(
the ICEBURG should say USC ....not Stanford ....that game was a fluke...happens every now and then .....today was ALL OUR BAD we beat ourselfes

THOR
10-27-2007, 03:35 PM
the ICEBURG should say USC ....not Stanford ....that game was a fluke...happens every now and then .....today was ALL OUR BAD we beat ourselfes
Not really, you got beat by a better team.

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Not really, you got beat by a better team.
If the game changing interceptions were the result of good defense, you nwould be correct, but a poor game by Sanchez throwing the ball the the guys in the green uniforms makes the Ducks pretty good!!

THOR
10-27-2007, 05:18 PM
If the game changing interceptions were the result of good defense, you nwould be correct, but a poor game by Sanchez throwing the ball the the guys in the green uniforms makes the Ducks pretty good!!
Good point. Those picks seem to be the mistake a very young QB would make. My bad.
But, Dixon is Fassssssssst. Man he can fly.

3 daytona`s
10-27-2007, 05:32 PM
When a team must scramble,panic and get out of their plan at the end of the game and PRAY for miracles:idea: IMO it is time for NEXT YEAR:confused:

Kilrtoy
10-27-2007, 05:37 PM
OH SO TRUE, I can already see alll the flags on everyones porches coming down....
You got BEAT DOWN today

Havasu1986
10-27-2007, 06:07 PM
OH SO TRUE, I can already see alll the flags on everyones porches coming down....
You got BEAT DOWN today
I don't call losing by 7 points by the #5 team being beat down. Now your Bruins getting beat by WSU was a spanking. ;)

Kilrtoy
10-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't call losing by 7 points by the #5 team being beat down. Now your Bruins getting beat by WSU was a spanking. ;)
Atleast I dont make excuses, YEP they got spanked

Havasu1986
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Atleast I dont make excuses, YEP they got spanked
I quess now all we have to play for is Dec 1st. The city championship. :D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Its gonna make that game a lot more fun now....

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 06:21 PM
When a team must scramble,panic and get out of their plan at the end of the game and PRAY for miracles:idea: IMO it is time for NEXT YEAR:confused:
Scrambling is what most people would call part of the game...again, throwing the ball TO the guys in green had a major factor on the outcome of the game!!!
They didnt need a miracle to tie the game, just good offense!!!

Havasu1986
10-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Its gonna make that game a lot more fun now....
No kidding..A guy that I work out with was UCLAs punter from 99-02. We go at it all the time. :D

Kilrtoy
10-27-2007, 06:27 PM
We only lose to shitty teams, So it looks like SC will win :D

Havasu1986
10-27-2007, 06:30 PM
We only lose to shitty teams, So it looks like SC will win :D
Now look who's making excuses. :D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 06:45 PM
I wouldn't even say that last INT was scrambling. He just sat in the pocket and threw directly into underneath coverage. Poor recognition. Give some credit to Oregon, they baited him into some bad throws with good scheme. Hats off to Oregon.
AMEN!!:(

UltraJet
10-28-2007, 06:15 AM
I thinks SC had a few HUGE gifts themselves(ie. two turnovers deep in the Duck's territory). SC couldn't do anything. Oregon came to play today gentlemen and I saw alot of white jerseys on their backs as well as alot of defenders with their hands on their hips gasping wind. Any SC fans see J. Stew deal out those stiff-arms?? LOL.
Hey, let me rant. I always have to eat crow after playing SC. I talke a gang a $hit every week Oregon plays and tomorrow is one of those days I can go to the office with my head high.:D :D :D
GO DUCKS BABY!!!

UltraJet
10-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't say Oregon pushed USC around. Congrats, Oregon won, they were the favorite. USC outplayed them in the 2nd half and were pushing them all over the field. But, you can't keep throwing the ball to the other team and committing penalty after penalty.
I disagree with the 2nd half assessment. Oregon basically pussed out in the 4th quarter like they always do and played not to win. They were winning 24-10 with 8 minutes left( hard to say SC was pushing anybody around). Oregon had the ball twice at the 50 in the 4th and chose to run the clock down which was not smart. I'll agree that penalties killed SC and the fact they didn't capitalize on the TO's Oregon gave. Oregon did capitalize on SC's mistakes and I think that was the overall difference. Great game. SC has just had Oregon's number for so long I'm excited to see the Ducks get the W.

Baja Big Dog
10-28-2007, 11:49 AM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb115/bajabigdog/1132beatdeadhorse5.gif

wedge44
10-29-2007, 11:35 AM
I disagree with the 2nd half assessment. Oregon basically pussed out in the 4th quarter like they always do and played not to win. They were winning 24-10 with 8 minutes left( hard to say SC was pushing anybody around). Oregon had the ball twice at the 50 in the 4th and chose to run the clock down which was not smart. I'll agree that penalties killed SC and the fact they didn't capitalize on the TO's Oregon gave. Oregon did capitalize on SC's mistakes and I think that was the overall difference. Great game. SC has just had Oregon's number for so long I'm excited to see the Ducks get the W.
I give the Ducks the win.....final score should have been 38-24 USC
1) 65 yd run called back on a bad call....THAT was not holding:mad: :mad:
2) 2 Interceptions in the RED zone....that should have been scores....:mad:
Like I said OUR BAD
But I give the Ducks the win.... Dickson did look good ...the first half .......wedge

Old Texan
10-29-2007, 12:01 PM
This will be the year the BCS has been dreading, the year with no clearcut No. 1 and at least 4-6 potential contenders. There will be a record number of dissenters on the final pairing. If Ohio State And Boston College lose a game(s), it will be their worst nightmare.
Hopefully it will all lead to a practical playoff scenario.

River Lynchmob
10-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm as big of an SC fan as there is. Yesterday SC got beat by a better team. Their defensive line had ZERO penetration. The offinsive line didn't look like they could hold back a high school D line.
Radovich not only held when he was done holding he pushed the guy on his face. It was a good call.
SC needs to stop being a running back by committee team and pick two and stick with it.
Plain and simple the Ducks came to play and had SC's number Stewart is a beast and Dixson had a sick game not to mention the other Dickson had a huge game.
If they don't right the ship they could end up with 4 losses this year...but one won't be to those guys in the baby blue and gold from Westwood.
Mark my words SC will have Mustain starting next year at QB.
Just my .02

mbrown2
10-29-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm as big of an SC fan as there is. Yesterday SC got beat by a better team. Their defensive line had ZERO penetration. The offinsive line didn't look like they could hold back a high school D line.
Radovich not only held when he was done holding he pushed the guy on his face. It was a good call.
SC needs to stop being a running back by committee team and pick two and stick with it.
Plain and simple the Ducks came to play and had SC's number Stewart is a beast and Dixson had a sick game not to mention the other Dickson had a huge game.
If they don't right the ship they could end up with 4 losses this year...but one won't be to those guys in the baby blue and gold from Westwood.
Mark my words SC will have Mustain starting next year at QB.
Just my .02
I am beginning to think Norm Chow deserves more credit then even initially thought. You could see chinks in the offense last year, but your points show there are even more this year...
Too many questions in the backfield....QB's and RB's alike.....You can throw any QB or RB in there but if your offensive line can't open holes or pass block then we have QB's that look average at best and RB's that are hit and miss...
There defense was picked apart on Sat so it did not help....seems USC still suffers from being able to contain the mobile quarterback..
I hate to say it but even looking at Lienert as a Cardinal with an average (being nice) line in front of him; he looks average as a quarterback (being nice)...Norm Chow made him look like a QB God...its kind of sad to watch the Lienert /Mannings commercial....I think "this guy don't even deserve to be in the same sentence, let alone commercial with the Mannings"...my .02

River Lynchmob
10-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Brown, you are right about Chow he was the genius that held the offense together. Sarkisian needs to go...he has no consistancy in his calling. he makes calls like they are leading the game by 30 points when they are down by two scores.
With 1:15 or so to go you needing 7 yards for a first you throw a screen and don't get out of bounds? Are you kidding me...he is the Anti-Chow!!! :devil: :mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Sarkisian needs to go...
But he's the heir apparent...IT could be worse, you could have phucking duh-rell! :mad: :mad: :mad: