PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Hook Ups

Eliminator 4 Life
03-01-2006, 09:57 PM
I was just wondering if anyone had any IPOD hook ups. I wanted to get the 30gb. Thanks

ROZ
03-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Unfortunately ther are kinda price fixed..There's not profit in them anyway.. If you really want to deal and know someone in the UC system, you can get it through a UC bookstore at a prety good student discount.. That's how I got mine... old now stolen one... :)
Since the retail price is what it is, the Apple store online will get it to you prety fast...
I plan to get the 60g :)

Eliminator 4 Life
03-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Unfortunately ther are kinda price fixed..There's not profit in them anyway.. If you really want to deal and know someone in the UC system, you can get it through a UC bookstore at a prety good student discount.. That's how I got mine... old now stolen one... :)
Since the retail price is what it is, the Apple store online will get it to you prety fast...
I plan to get the 60g :)
Roz thanks for the 411 :)

Eliminator 4 Life
03-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Roz checked with some local univ. and they didnt have any.
Anyone else have any hook ups :cool:

essexjet
03-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Roz checked with some local univ. and they didnt have any.
Anyone else have any hook ups :cool:
You can also get them through the Community colleges. If you go to the apple web site, you can find which schools has them for a discount.

TrojanDan
03-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Costco is $10 cheaper than anyone else (nano's and 30 & 60 gig photo). I received a gift certificates for Christmas to Best Buy and had them price match Costco. I bought it in Los Feliz where Costco and Best Buy are in the same shopping center so I had to walk the sales guy next door to prove it to him. no biggie, saved $10 plus got to use my gc. :cool:

topless
03-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Go hang out at the middle schools. Some kids will sell you theirs cheap. My son bought one from a kid at school for 30 bucks. I thought for sure the kids parents would make him get it back but that didn't happen.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-02-2006, 09:15 PM
You can also get them through the Community colleges. If you go to the apple web site, you can find which schools has them for a discount.
Thanks for your advice I saved 30 bucks :cool:

ROZ
03-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Go hang out at the middle schools. Some kids will sell you theirs cheap. My son bought one from a kid at school for 30 bucks. I thought for sure the kids parents would make him get it back but that didn't happen.
Tht was prolly the kid who broke into my truck and stole my iopd :D