PDA

View Full Version : Whirlaway Dogs

Razors Edge
10-27-2007, 07:46 PM
I have just got my hands on a used 10 degree Casale V-Drive for my new boat, and it was ex Australia so the whirlaway is the wrong way round for my flat. (Da Ozzies tend to drive off the flywheel, we run like you do in the USA off the balancer).
I have a shipping agent in Paramount CA90723 currently consolidating a whole lot of parcels for me, to be loaded into a container later this coming week, and am hoping to get a set of RH whirlaway dogs and a set of gears sent to them to come over with the rest of my stuff.
Who is near there that will be able to help me with these parts, gears I want are 22s or 25s as I already have 29s thru to 37s here for this boat.
Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
Regards Kent Dunlop

beaverfab
10-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Razor I can help you with the dogs and gears. you can PM me or call me day time phone is 972-438-2277. Set of dogs are $300.00 and gears we need to talk about. thanks j.j.

Razors Edge
10-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanx for your reply JJ, I have sent you a longwinded PM and look forward to hearing back from you
Kent

beaverfab
10-30-2007, 01:26 AM
Razor only one PM if you have sent a new PM I have not gotten it. thanks j.j.