PDA

View Full Version : wtf happened to my ava

afterdark
10-27-2007, 11:47 PM
so im checkin stuff out and noticed my ava was gone what did the forum nazi's get me or what :mad:

Master Sergeant
10-28-2007, 12:04 PM
I have never had one. I e-mailed the webmaster 3 times now with no reply. How do you get one? How do you post pictures to messages? It prompts image source to be from a URL. Is this URL supposed to be from the image center?

BrendellaJet
10-28-2007, 12:09 PM
I have never had one. I e-mailed the webmaster 3 times now with no reply. How do you get one? How do you post pictures to messages? It prompts image source to be from a URL. Is this URL supposed to be from the image center?
Avatars need to be uploaded first. Play around in the user control Panel(user CP) and you will figure out the Avatar pretty easily. Do a search on posting pics, this has been covered about a bazillion times in good detail.

Sleeper CP
10-28-2007, 04:47 PM
It can take a weeks or two for the control panel to recongize you, the Mod's have to set it up. As far as posting pictures check out the How to section. I just bumped the instruction's for you.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover