PDA

View Full Version : hey jordanpaulk

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-25-2002, 10:54 PM
Hey jordy, are you heading up to saghuro lake on sunday? If everything works out on tuesday I will be there and I think I got a couple of other guys that might want to go. I think we all need to meet up there and rooooost the shit out of that lake. Hopefully if my motor is running good on tuesday when I lake test it. If that works out I will be buying a placediverter on wednesday for this new boat(along with two 4 degree wedges).

Jordy
08-26-2002, 08:36 AM
I plan on hitting lakes all three days this weekend, probably Saguaro, depending on the crowd. Went to Bartlett yesterday and had a good time. The water is down so low that there a lots of really sandy beaches exposed now. I'm just trying to get as much water time in as possible to make up for all the summer I missed. I'll keep you posted though.
Jordy :D

Jordy
08-27-2002, 11:25 AM
Hey 396, when you are out testing at Saguaro I assume, run up and take a look at the beach if you have a chance. I am just curious if they have dropped the water levels at all in anticpation of this weekend. The beach was under water Saturday when we were there.
Thanks
Jordy :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
08-29-2002, 01:51 AM
Hey Jordy, The water was up tuesday while I Was testing. The dock ramp where you cross to get to the dock at the launch was swamped. I was under about 4 ft. I think they filled the lake for memorial day weekend tubing. I will be there on sunday. Right now me and my dad is putting a new floor in my new boat. It was flexing like a bi@#h. When we pulled up the floor it had a crack in the bottom of the floor and the floor was rotton.I am also sending out my interior to be done and ready for sunday. But I am buying a placediverter for my jaccuzzi tomorrow. If your out there look for me I will probably be the only "brotha" driving a jet boat. Its white with some orange and goldish brown on the deck. I might be out there Monday if sunday goes well. Let me know if your going to be there and post a pic of your boat so I can find you.
396(Michael)_Ways_To_Spit

Jordy
08-29-2002, 08:36 AM
That's how the lake was last Sat too... Damn, I was hoping they would dump some water out so there would at least be a beach, as it was totally under water. Hmmm. I am planning on hitting the lake all three days this weekend, but will shoot for Sunday at Saguaro. Just look for this, as it is hard to miss:
http://members.aol.com/jordy1996/images/saguaro.jpg
Jordan :D