PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to Photoglou

desertbird
03-01-2006, 11:22 PM
..and his ***boater Apprentice Nolan.
You guys are the best, thank you for the easiest "car buying" experience ever. :rollside:
I drove 1 1/2 hours to Selman Chevrolet, and when I pulled in, my truck was washed and parked right in the front for all to admire. Just over an hour later and I was driving home in the finest HD I have ever seen! :p (biased opinion, of course).
The deal took less time than I thought, and the truck cost me less than I anticipated. How many of you can say that about the last vehicle you bought?
Jay, thank you. Nolan, thank you. I look forward to future business.
Very Sincerely,
Geoffrey Drake (desertbird)

Hardly Satisfied
03-02-2006, 12:08 AM
congrats on your new truck ,any pics?

THATJEFFGUY
03-02-2006, 01:10 AM
You guys are the best, thank you for the easiest "car buying" experience ever. :rollside:
I drove 1 1/2 hours to Selman Chevrolet, and when I pulled in, my truck was washed and parked right in the front for all to admire. Just over an hour later and I was driving home in the finest HD I have ever seen! :p (biased opinion, of course).
The deal took less time than I thought, and the truck cost me less than I anticipated. How many of you can say that about the last vehicle you bought?
Very Sincerely,
Well OK, I can do better than that !! I called this salesman at 9am, he found the exact Tahoe I wanted, and delivered it to me at my office at 4 that afternoon...and took less than 20 minutes to do all the paperwork. Easiest purchase I 've ever made. And what a coincidence, his name was Jay Photoglou too ! :D

Havasu Luvr
03-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Damm Jay, you're making me want to buy a vehicle now... Great Customer Service. Any info on the Crossfire?

scarabrick2
03-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Hey Jay
Please check your PM
Rick

desertbird
03-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks! I am one happy guy right now. The wheels and tires went on last night. She's gonna need a little lift in the front. I'm hesitant to just put in the torsion keys and crank down on the bars.
I'll have to take a pic at lunch.

Ultracrazy
03-02-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm on my second "Jay" deal. Can't wait for my third!!
UC

PHOTOGLOU
03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Very Sincerely,
Geoffrey.... Thanks for the great words and again Thanks for your patience... Congrats on the new ride... Jay 714 552 0300

PHOTOGLOU
03-02-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm on my second "Jay" deal. Can't for my third!!
UC
HUH?????? Can't call me...... Jay 714 552 0300

PHOTOGLOU
03-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Hey Jay
Please check your PM
Rick
I'm checking them now...... Jay

River918
03-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Jay is definatley the man....When I bought mine, he delivered it to the house at around 8pm...The delivery took about 30 minutes and he was a pelasure to deal with. What a great guy, I wouldn't have mind if he hung out for a couple hours and had a beer with me, but he he places to be....We are now looking at buying the wife a vehicle from him if the near future....And by the way,,,that LBZ Duramax is incredible...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2670-1-med.jpg

Ultracrazy
03-02-2006, 03:37 PM
HUH?????? Can't call me...... Jay 714 552 0300
Sorry..........can't WAIT for my third........ :rolleyes:

desertbird
03-03-2006, 09:00 AM
OF COURSE! I even got her a little dirty already..... :rollside: :crossx: :rollside:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2501000_1098.JPG

Boatcop
03-03-2006, 09:51 AM
They just need to get rid of those flourescent orange "Selman" license tags, and get some that says:
PHOTOGLOU
714 552 0300

jdogginla
03-03-2006, 10:08 AM
You drove there to pick it up??? Jay WTF? What happened to the days of delivery? LOL. He drove an hour and dropped my truck off.....signed the papers on the hood of truck and was done in 15 min.
You got jipped......LOL. Glad to see that Jay is still making people happy!

charlyox
03-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Jay is the man. Nice ride by the way.

desertbird
03-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the compliments.
WHAT? JAY DELIVERS!?!?!
Damn, I did get screwed. :mad:
:) :) Naw....I'm still stoked. Driving down there gave me an excuse to use a "sick" day anyway! :p :cool:

PHOTOGLOU
03-03-2006, 12:15 PM
You drove there to pick it up??? Jay WTF? What happened to the days of delivery? LOL. He drove an hour and dropped my truck off.....signed the papers on the hood of truck and was done in 15 min.
You got jipped......LOL. Glad to see that Jay is still making people happy!
HE wanted to drive, WHO was I to complain.......