PDA

View Full Version : Anybody sell heath insurance for small companies?

Cole Trickle
10-29-2007, 02:52 PM
We have 3 benifited employees and 2 family members . (5 total)
We have been with Cigna (Shitty) for a long time and the prices are terrible.
I need to shop it.
Any refferals?

USCFAN
10-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Benefit Insurance Solutions
Kali Frankos
818-470-8619
Tell her Floyd sent you. She is absolutely great to deal with.

HM
10-29-2007, 03:03 PM
We have 3 benifited employees and 2 family members . (5 total)
We have been with Cigna (Shitty) for a long time and the prices are terrible.
I need to shop it.
Any refferals?
Lucky's Ex-girlfriend (Monica) is selling health insurance. All of the majors are pretty shitty, but Kaiser is now offering a POS plan in addition to the HMO which is very much like a PPO, and you can still use the HMO facilities if you want.
On a side note, I just picked up guaranteed issue disability that is free to employers. They require a minimum of 5 employees sign up. It has decent limits and is reasonably priced. I have sat down with just a few companies but seems to sell itself.

OGShocker
10-29-2007, 03:07 PM
Lucky's Ex-girlfriend (Monica) is selling health insurance. All of the majors are pretty shitty, but Kaiser is now offering a POS plan in addition to the HMO which is very much like a PPO, and you can still use the HMO facilities if you want.
On a side note, I just picked up guaranteed issue disability that is free to employers. They require a minimum of 5 employees sign up. It has decent limits and is reasonably priced. I have sat down with just a few companies but seems to sell itself.
Can you PM me the details???

DesertGirl
10-29-2007, 03:10 PM
1-949-355-1670
Chad Dahlinger at Aflac.
He is a very good friend.Tell him 'Kathy' sent you. Or if you want I can have him call you with a quote. PM me your number.

bohica
10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
This site is owned by my buddy Walt, an avid boater and Duner. Give him a call and tell him Bohica referred you..
http://www.medicalplanquotes.com/

Super D
10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Hello,
I am an independant benefits consultant here in so Cal, specializing in small group plans for companies like yours, as well as individuals (some members of HB), supplemental, and tool reimbursement plans.
I would be happy to offer no-hassle, comparitive quotes for your review. I'll actually be in Corona tomorrow - let me know if you want me to get you info ASAP.
You can check out my website for other types of benefits and general info at www.benefitprosinc.com
I also happen to work with Chad Dahlinger - I highly recommend him for supplemental/voluntary policies and the tool reimbursement plan.
Please let me know if I can assist you!:)
David B.
"Super D"
949-433-9024

INSman
10-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Benefit Insurance Solutions
Kali Frankos
818-470-8619
Tell her Floyd sent you. She is absolutely great to deal with.
WTF ??!!??
After all the complimentary advice I have given you, this is how you repay me ???? :mad:
j/k I don't sell that ealth insurance junk :D

INSman
10-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Can you PM me the details???
Definition of POS plan ?? Well, I think you can figure that out :)

Lightning
10-29-2007, 06:43 PM
If you need some help, let me know - I'll pm you my info.