PDA

View Full Version : Don't be surprised when you see these all over the place

MagicMtnDan
03-02-2006, 06:20 AM
The newly redesigned $10 bill is going into circulation.
The new $10 — featuring shades of orange, yellow and red — will join colorized versions of the $20 bill and the $50 bill as the Bureau of Engraving and Printing attempts to stay one step ahead of counterfeiters and ever-more sophisticated copying machines.
The Federal Reserve will begin shipping Thursday the first of 800 million of the new $10 bills to commercial banks. In the next few days, those bills will start showing up in cash registers around the country.
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060302/060302_10bill_hsml_6a.widec.jpg

a catered life
03-02-2006, 06:34 AM
in my opinion the american money is starting to look more like the overseas stuff everytime they redo it :yuk:

lucky
03-02-2006, 06:53 AM
great -- cash isn't even good anymore !! It really pisses me when i go to a store and the run the "pen " across the bill ---- yet -- they take your credit card with no id ------

a catered life
03-02-2006, 06:55 AM
great -- cash isn't even good anymore !! It really pisses me when i go to a store and the run the "pen " across the bill ---- yet -- they take your credit card with no id ------
lmao good point

Lightning
03-02-2006, 07:26 AM
You ever take the change they give back to you and ask for the "magic pen" to make sure it's legit..... or hold it up and look at it through the light to see if it has the safety bank in it? That usually gets some interesting comments.

Cole
03-02-2006, 07:49 AM
You ever take the change they give back to you and ask for the "magic pen" to make sure it's legit..... or hold it up and look at it through the light to see if it has the safety bank in it? That usually gets some interesting comments.
That's funny...I'll have to try that!!!!

riverracerx
03-02-2006, 08:47 AM
I know one place you WON'T find any of those bills....
...in my wallet :(