PDA

View Full Version : Pinks on speedchannel

meaniam
03-02-2006, 08:54 AM
have you seen it yet. they are half hour shows. they sign over the pinkslips whoever wins best of 5 takes losers car home. i felt bad for the guy that lost the 68nova. he was out swindled.
all my wife could say was MIKE YOU BEST NEVER DO THAT OR.........
as if i would. i love my vehical far to much hell im all done with racing anyways. to dangerous and the police just take the car if they catch you
anyways if you havent seen it. watch it im waiting for uhhh someone lose and start crying

Magic34
03-02-2006, 08:58 AM
First season was a joke (no cars actaully lost), but now it is for real.
The co-host is a good friend of mine and he raced in the first season. He says the pinks are really being signed over now.

Dave C
03-02-2006, 08:59 AM
good stuff
it seems like some guys get some used cars and slap them together from extra parts they got lying around then add NOS just to make the show.
Kind of sucks if you show with a nice car...

scarabrick2
03-02-2006, 09:00 AM
that was a great episode!!!
I liked it when he told his crew : I didn't even use the second stage( nitrous)!
:) :)
That camaro lelft like a SOB..
I think the x nova owner got a reality check.

Powerquestboy
03-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Its a sweet show! I think sometimes people get bullied by the host into a bad negotiations. I wish some of the guys had a little more honor and wouldnt take a free win if a guy cant get his car started or something. You can really see who knows how to drive and who doesnt. The one last night with the White Camaro and the orange nova was amazing. Nova was a badass car but they had no clue how to drive it. He was coming off the line slower than my grandma.

Garrddogg
03-02-2006, 09:16 AM
That was awsome!! the white cam left HARD
I kept rewinding and rewatching Id like to know what his 60' time was!!

buzzaro
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
To win one race, especially if you dont care about blowing the motor, you just need BIG nitrous, cheater slicks, a little suspension tweak and know how to launch.

WaTchTheGelCoat
03-02-2006, 09:20 AM
First season was a joke (no cars actaully lost), but now it is for real.
The co-host is a good friend of mine and he raced in the first season. He says the pinks are really being signed over now.
It is the same this season. The show is completely fake, they would be better off treating it like street racing and put big money on the line, that would be beleveable. The host is a complete tool. Did you notice he had to bring in two guys from last year to moderate, because he has no clue about racing? Beleve me when I tell you, no one lost their car in this show.

Flashover
03-02-2006, 09:25 AM
That Camero left the line huge.... I felt bad for the guy that lost the Nova. That was a bad ass car. but he was kind of a jerk. And if the camero was such junk like the owner said, how was it so fast? Maybe he was just playin down his car to get an advantage? :crossx:

Cole Trickle
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
I had a 3K 90 Mustang Notchback that ran low low 12's with nothing more than Exhaust,slicks and a 125 shot.
It would have gone 11.50's with gears and a new clutch easy....If all of the So Cal tracks hadn't closed I would have kept it for the long haul. :cry:
I would have raced it on the show and jacked someones car;) :crossx: