PDA

View Full Version : FYI on Golf Carts Sales in Arizona

Not So Fast
10-31-2007, 07:29 AM
Since the thread I started about this a while back came out about 50-50 pro &con I thought you all would like this info. I was told by Premier Golf Carts that ANY golf carts sold in the state of Arizona are required by law to be TITLED! This does not mean registered for the street, just titled! True or not I dont know but why would they lie?
I also wonder about things like Rhinos,dirt bikes,sand rails etc. since a lot of you said you buy them with no title. Just thought you would like to know, have a great day:D
BTW looks like I bought another golf cart and with legal documentation, just playing it safe:idea: NSF

BadKachina
10-31-2007, 07:31 AM
Since the thread I started about this a while back came out about 50-50 pro &con I thought you all would like this info. I was told by Premier Golf Carts that ANY golf carts sold in the state of Arizona are required by law to be TITLED! This does not mean registered for the street, just titled! True or not I dont know but why would they lie?
I also wonder about things like Rhinos,dirt bikes,sand rails etc. since a lot of you said you buy them with no title. Just thought you would like to know, have a great day:D
BTW looks like I bought another golf cart and with legal documentation, just playing it safe:idea: NSF
That's good to know. I'm thinking of buying my neighbors cart, and it's not plated but i guess I should still have a "title" with it?? I'll see what he has first.

INSman
10-31-2007, 07:42 AM
I keep hearing that AZ is a non-title state ?!? :confused:

TheCarDudes
10-31-2007, 07:43 AM
I keep hearing that AZ is a non-title state ?!? :confused:
For boats. Motorized vehicles and trailers etc. have titles.

INSman
10-31-2007, 07:45 AM
For boats. Motorized vehicles and trailers etc. have titles.
Well now, how f'n stupid id that ??!!?? Why not just be consistent and make it everything or nothing, but this is AZ we are talking about. ;)

Boatcop
10-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Well now, how f'n stupid id that ??!!?? Why not just be consistent and make it everything or nothing, but this is AZ we are talking about. ;)
Because the Motor Vehicle Department registers vehicles, and the Game and Fish Department registers boats.

Baja Big Dog
10-31-2007, 07:55 AM
And you Az'oning's thought that river separated you from the stupidity of California, ha ha ...welcome to the madness, this , the boat registration fee thing etc...better either make the river wider, or get used to the bad habits of Cali coming your way...
Registering golf carts...come on!!!!

Magic34
10-31-2007, 08:06 AM
I didn't know people thought otherwise. The boats are confusing with the game and fish doing the work there, however on my golf cart and Rhino, quad, trailers, always have a title.
In AZ, you could own a $200k boat and have a $175k loan on it and the Lein holder holds the title. They get the title.... of the trailer. :D

Not So Fast
10-31-2007, 08:31 AM
I didn't know people thought otherwise. The boats are confusing with the game and fish doing the work there, however on my golf cart and Rhino, quad, trailers, always have a title.
In AZ, you could own a $200k boat and have a $175k loan on it and the Lein holder holds the title. They get the title.... of the trailer. :D
Apparently they do think otherwise since a lot of replies were that things for off road are very often bought without any type of title since it was for off road.
I'm with you and no matter what, if I buy something (vehicle) then it will have a title or I dont buy it period! NSF

boatnam2
10-31-2007, 08:33 AM
yep

phebus
10-31-2007, 08:34 AM
So Bobby, what are you getting?

Not So Fast
10-31-2007, 08:59 AM
So Bobby, what are you getting?
Havent got it yet so I dont want to say anything in case something goes wrong, it shouldnt but as they say "shit happens" and usually to me. It's another Hb'er so I'm confident ;) Bobby

Not So Fast
10-31-2007, 09:01 AM
That's good to know. I'm thinking of buying my neighbors cart, and it's not plated but i guess I should still have a "title" with it?? I'll see what he has first.
BK, thats what I've been told??????????? NSF

Make it a Double
10-31-2007, 09:13 AM
UCC Filing on the Boat. But you know that.:D

Throttle
10-31-2007, 09:13 AM
I bought the title and they threw in the golf cart for free :idea: