PDA

View Full Version : It's Tuesday and Im so excited I can't sleep! River in 3 days!

HotHallet
03-25-2003, 12:17 PM
Amped,ecstatic. I fired my boat up for the first time since October the other day and can't wait for this weekend in needles. The trailer is done with stainless fenders dropped down over Weld aluminum wheels and low profile tires. The only thing not completed is the pinstriping on it which will happen after the trip. Spent all last Sunday washing and waxing the boat and polishing the motor. It looks so good sitting on that freshend up trailer.Heading out Friday morning early.See who ever is going there!

HOOTER SLED-
03-26-2003, 10:10 AM
HH,
Have fun man. Trying to get mine finished up for the first run. How did you figure out that problem that you were having with your fenders??? All that washing, waxing, polishing, just to get the F'ing thing spotted and dirty. Gotta love it. Don't forget to take some pics.
Jason

Eric455
03-26-2003, 11:12 AM
its wend. and well be on the river on friday mornin and i havent been able to sleep for weeks already. .......... man i can't wait.. wohoooo
eric :D :D :D :D ohh are those real booobbs? eek! :D :D
eric

Beautiful Noise
03-26-2003, 05:30 PM
Travis,Have a GOOD time :D
Steve

TRG
03-28-2003, 07:00 PM
hope you have plenty of gas travis,....for those hot laps in the parking lot that we talked about!!! have a good (safe) time!! wink

JetBoatRich
03-28-2003, 07:27 PM
He is there now and I am jealous :mad: