PDA

View Full Version : Trade Havasu RV Garage Home for CA RE

Community
10-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Finished in 2007. Has been rented to one tenant will be vacant soon. Anyone looking to move to Havasu with property in So Cal that would be interested in a trade +/- cash? There are pictures on another thread and I will try and find the link.

acatitude
10-31-2007, 11:00 AM
More pertanent info and pics would be great

Community
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133779&page=2
Here is a link with some pics - PM me an e-mail addy and I can forward a ton of the build pics.
Its a 3/2 with an Rv garage that is 18 feet wie inside and I thik 55 feet deep.

ChumpChange
10-31-2007, 04:12 PM
What are you asking for the place?

Chipster27
10-31-2007, 08:18 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133779&page=2
Here is a link with some pics - PM me an e-mail addy and I can forward a ton of the build pics.
Its a 3/2 with an Rv garage that is 18 feet wie inside and I thik 55 feet deep.
Wait a minute...those are my pics :D
Good luck with the trade/sale. That's a great house, my wife and I had some "heated" discussions over buying your place. Great view, huge yard and a nice build. Someone will be lucky to get this one.

acatitude
10-31-2007, 10:05 PM
current pics??

LuckyDaze
10-31-2007, 10:50 PM
I gotta house. Built in the late 60's on a 13,000 sq ft property in a cul de sac around the corner from an elementary school, middle school and high school. Located in Rialto Ca. It's about a mile north of the newly built 210 freeway. Currently has tenants but can arrange for something. They are irritating me anyway. heh.
~Brian

Community
11-01-2007, 07:31 AM
I can e-mail current pics. The rear has now been landscaped as well. Can't seem to get pics taken for me though. Chipster - thanks for the pics again and the help. I will look at any rentals that are in so cal - they will be easier to manage for me as they will be closer. I was hoping a trade would be easier in this market as someone may be looking to move to LHC and the market is so slow.

Chipster27
11-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Chipster - thanks for the pics again and the help
No problem! Always trying to help.

Community
11-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Place is now empty and ready to go. Would also consider mountain property with a trade up or down - interested in Big Bear or Arrowhead - bare land or a cabin.....
Or a traditional sale - make offer - will look at them all - interesting trades etc....

Community
11-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Bump - can do a lease with an option to lock in a price if you are considering moving to Havasu but have not sold your CA place. Have some new pics from the Prop Mgr for anyone interested.

Magic34
11-12-2007, 04:26 PM
2 questions, actually 3.
How tall is the garage opening?
How wide is the garage opening?
How much?

TheCarDudes
11-12-2007, 04:35 PM
2 questions, actually 3.
How tall is the garage opening?
How wide is the garage opening?
How much?
So just 'cuz I'm thinkin' about buying a SXS you gotta go buy a friggin' house. I see how you roll. :D

Magic34
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
So just 'cuz I'm thinkin' about buying a SXS you gotta go buy a friggin' house. I see how you roll. :D
You know how all us financed guys roll, when we cant afford the payment anymore, we move out and into something else. :D

Community
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Probably not tall enough for your boat - I think they are 12 foot high, not sure on width either. I do know that the inside wall to wall is about 18 and it does have the same height door on the backside. Let me get the actuals. I would like 375K if it is a private sale. If I have to pay a realtor, we need to add that on. If there is a trade involved that is fully paid for, we can lower the price of the house to where it makes sense without causing trouble. Wish I knew you were interested, would like to have had that Flame.

Magic34
11-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Probably not tall enough for your boat - I think they are 12 foot high, not sure on width either. I do know that the inside wall to wall is about 18 and it does have the same height door on the backside. Let me get the actuals. I would like 375K if it is a private sale. If I have to pay a realtor, we need to add that on. If there is a trade involved that is fully paid for, we can lower the price of the house to where it makes sense without causing trouble. Wish I knew you were interested, would like to have had that Flame.
Who knows... Just thinkin' out loud.
How many sq ft?

Community
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Bump....