PDA

View Full Version : In a hurry?

topless
10-31-2007, 12:06 PM
Are you tired of getting stuck at the red lights? (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b9_1193832262)

RiverDave
10-31-2007, 12:10 PM
LOL... Sure that works..
Works just as good as my glow in the dark mountain dew videos I posted awhile back. :mad: :mad:
People that make these fake hack videos should be drug out in the street and shot.
BTW your an idiot if you tihnk you can change a traffic light with a remote control.
You can do it if you have a strobe light (not siren light) mounted to the roof of your car though.
RD

topless
10-31-2007, 12:15 PM
LOL... Sure that works..
Works just as good as my glow in the dark mountain dew videos I posted awhile back. :mad: :mad:
People that make these fake hack videos should be drug out in the street and shot.
BTW your an idiot if you tihnk you can change a traffic light with a remote control.
You can do it if you have a strobe light (not siren light) mounted to the roof of your car though.
RDHey now! I was going to try it. LOL

Daddy_G
10-31-2007, 12:16 PM
You can buy devices that will actually do what this hack says his will do...
But if you get caught - yer in some deep doo doo! :jawdrop:
This was real popular in the Phoenix area several months ago.

Jbb
10-31-2007, 12:17 PM
LOL... Sure that works..
RD
lol....open mouth...insert foot.. (http://www.skyoptics.com/Mirt.htm)...:D

EmpirE231
10-31-2007, 12:26 PM
LOL... Sure that works..
RD
what the??? that mountain dew trick doesn't work?? I was gonna try that tonight!!:mad:

Ziggy
10-31-2007, 12:45 PM
I'll just wait at the light til it turns green.........:rolleyes:

WYRD
10-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Preempt traffic signal devices do work, however they only work on older signals. Newer ones are changing technology and older ones are being retrofited. Just an FYI before you spend the money, they will be outdated in the years to come;) Oh and it is also against the law for a non emergency Vehicle to have one too:)

Garrddogg
10-31-2007, 01:49 PM
I bought one of these a few years ago for towing the boat through 29 Palms area and was showing a friend and he asked me "Who the fukc are you? what makes you so special that YOU dont have to wait for red lights like the rest of us?" I said "woah" thought about it and the fukcer was right:eek: .. Its been gone for a long time now.

RiverDave
10-31-2007, 02:10 PM
lol....open mouth...insert foot.. (http://www.skyoptics.com/Mirt.htm)...:D
Hey I'm not saying it's not do-able, it's very do-able.. i'm just saying that programming a TV remote to with a 911 code isn't going to change stop lights..
RD

RiverDave
10-31-2007, 02:11 PM
what the??? that mountain dew trick doesn't work?? I was gonna try that tonight!!:mad:
Dunno if it does or doesn't, I haven't tryed it yet.. (Haven't had time)
RD

topless
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey I'm not saying it's not do-able, it's very do-able.. i'm just saying that programming a TV remote to with a 911 code isn't going to change stop lights..
RDI couldn't find it on snopes so it must be true.:)

Jbb
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Dunno if it does or doesn't, I haven't tryed it yet.. (Haven't had time)
RD
Dont sass me boy...that right there is gonna cost you 3 dicipline points...:mad:
:D

RiverDave
10-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Dont sass me boy...that right there is gonna cost you 3 dicipline points...:mad:
:D
Are discipline points the new commotity sense we dont' have infractions anymore? :D
RD

Jbb
10-31-2007, 02:19 PM
Are discipline points the new commotity sense we dont' have infractions anymore? :D
RD
I got both....:D