PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

Big Warlock
10-31-2007, 12:45 PM
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don't get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.
I'm not talking about illegal Aliens;
I'm talking about our troops!
Doesn't it seem strange that many Politicians are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?

adjones419
10-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Doesn't it seem strange that many Politicians are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops and are now threatening to defund them?
Strange? Yes. Surprising? Not in the least.

Jordy
10-31-2007, 01:46 PM
Focking W... :D :D :D

AZJD
10-31-2007, 03:20 PM
It's because of the oil industry!!!!!:devil:

LhcBrad
10-31-2007, 03:28 PM
As wacky as the guy is i think Ron Paul is the only guy who could get this country under control. All the others are all the same. Things are way out of control. One more thing there isnt any INFLATION. Yeah right!!!! Go get some grocerys or fill up the tank,oh but we dont count these items. I do feel for the troops they are doing a great job. I wish i could thank them in person every one of them!!!
Thanks for listening... www.ronpaul2008.com

AZJD
10-31-2007, 03:47 PM
As wacky as the guy is i think Ron Paul is the only guy who could get this country under control. All the others are all the same. Things are way out of control. One more thing there isnt any INFLATION. Yeah right!!!! Go get some grocerys or fill up the tank,oh but we dont count these items. I do feel for the troops they are doing a great job. I wish i could thank them in person every one of them!!!
I am kinda begginging to think the same thing. I was backing Hillary at first because she did such a good job as President 10 years ago, but.........:eek: :D

Instigators
10-31-2007, 03:57 PM
I am kinda begginging to think the same thing. I was backing Hillary at first because she did such a good job as President 10 years ago, but.........:eek: :D
Are you Kiddin me? I think all your ink has clouded your judgement. A chick for President? A Democrat to boot. And married to Slick Willy to top it all off.
JD, remember this, ( I'm gonna catch hell for this and probably be banned for this )And I Quote. Nevermind I'll PM it to you.

Instigators
10-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Sure, She only has one head to think with and as you know two heads are always better than one.:D

3 daytona`s
10-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Are you Kiddin me? I think all your ink has clouded your judgement. A chick for President? A Democrat to boot. And married to Slick Willy to top it all off.
JD, remember this, ( I'm gonna catch hell for this and probably be banned for this )And I Quote. Nevermind I'll PM it to you.
told me the other day the best thing about Hillary running is it will bring more republicans out to vote:idea:

bigq
10-31-2007, 10:16 PM
I'll forgo the sympathy and just send my hearty thanks. I don't think they would look for sympathy.;)

bigq
10-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Can you prove to me that she could possibly do a worse job than the current idiot?
Your right she would not do anything different.:rolleyes:

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 05:47 AM
I heard an interview with Ron Paul the other day. Very intelligent guy. I think he's an MD??? Anyhow light years in intelligence compared to Bush. He doesn't look to have a legitimate chance at the nomination unless something drastic happens.
Lets face it, Giuliani and Clinton are leading the polls, and that probably isn't going to change much at this point. I really don't think Clinton can beat Giuliani in a head to head race, but what do I know????
My guess at this point would be Giuliani will win by a landslide. How 'bout it SB????

ck7684
11-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Remember...everybody's vote counts!! Even those who dont have a clue...