PDA

View Full Version : I think women suck...

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Here is the Hot Boat drama.....
I have been dating the new girl for about 2 months. My co workers have seen the text messages/emails and they say we are going quite quick....We have already agreed on how many kids we are to have and the names. However she has already 3 kids that are 8-11. I am 27 and will be 28 in late Nov she just turned 30 in may...is she worth it? I want to her the ***boat women on this one!

W.O.T
11-01-2007, 12:23 AM
wow im in the same position. seeing a girl 25 w/two kids previously married. truly beautiful!!! pics upon request lol. weve been seeing eachother for about a month and she says shes in love with me and wants to spend her life with me! whats going on? i just wanna drink beer and have fun im only 24. advice?

2forcefull
11-01-2007, 02:29 AM
i just wanna drink beer and have fun im only 24. advice?[/QUOTE]
don't worry, she'll cure you of that!

Jbb
11-01-2007, 03:18 AM
I have been dating the new girl for about 2 months. My co workers have seen the text messages/emails and they say we are going quite quick....We have already agreed on how many kids we are to have and the names. However she has already 3 kids that are 8-11. I am 27 and will be 28 in late Nov she just turned 30 in may...is she worth it? I want to her the ***boat women on this one!
wow im in the same position. seeing a girl 25 w/two kids previously married. truly beautiful!!! pics upon request lol. weve been seeing eachother for about a month and she says shes in love with me and wants to spend her life with me! whats going on? i just wanna drink beer and have fun im only 24. advice?
I would advise both of you to turn...and run....run like the wind.....:)

CARLSON-JET
11-01-2007, 04:01 AM
Both women already told 2 other men the same thing. :idea: Personally I would really consider their former situations. Can you afford to do the things you enjoy doing now on 1/3 of your current paycheck or whats left of it after your current bills?

Taylor923
11-01-2007, 04:16 AM
Run Forrest Run!

R.A.D.man
11-01-2007, 04:31 AM
...wow... seeing a girl 25...truly beautiful!!!...pics upon request lol...
This man is truly reaching out. Let's see those pics.
Oh, and about the girls. They are trying to secure the future of their kids and themselves first and foremost. Nothing wrong with that exccept it could bring two good young men down. I always stayed away from those with kids and those previously married, now I'm mid thirties and single, never been married, no kids. This could be you, is it what you want. I think the one planning more kids with Tbone is just doing so to show him the other 3 were not unplanned. Might she agree to no more if it's what you want?

Run_em_Hard
11-01-2007, 04:34 AM
I think that it is good to talk about what you both want your future to be. If you two want something completely different it is better to know now than in 6 months.
Just don't run off and get married too fast:D

photo chick
11-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Ok first of all... Is the father(s) of the 3 kids supporting them currently? How many different fathers are there?
Without the answers to those two questions I can't answer this question. With the current info I say RUN no FLY away! :D
I am curious why you labeled this "Women suck" when you stated you both agree on things???

INSman
11-01-2007, 04:57 AM
Women with kids are often times (not always) in a tough financial posiition and just might be looking for some financial support first and love second. I have seen this with my own eyes happen to a buddy, he just doesn't quite see it, YET !!!!:eek: :D

OGShocker
11-01-2007, 05:07 AM
PAGING RATSO, Mr Ratso to the front office, please.... :D :D :D

Old Texan
11-01-2007, 05:09 AM
I remember a line from a song by the Amazing Rhythym Aces that pretty well describes these situations:
"Who will the next fool be?.....":devil:

westair
11-01-2007, 05:20 AM
Ask Tom Leykis ........ Radio show Leykis 101, he'll set you straight.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 05:31 AM
Ok first of all... Is the father(s) of the 3 kids supporting them currently? How many different fathers are there?
Without the answers to those two questions I can't answer this question. With the current info I say RUN no FLY away! :D
I am curious why you labeled this "Women suck" when you stated you both agree on things???
What she said. How many daddies are there? If more than one, hit the road Jack.

Trailer Park Casanova
11-01-2007, 05:37 AM
Yeah,, a classic "rescue".
If she owned a nice home and had some bank would she feel the same way about you?
The one and only question ya ask yourself, and don't kid yourself before you marry is:
"Can I live without her?"
Three most important desisions in your life:
1. Who you marry.
2: Your job career.
3: Where ya live.

TheCarDudes
11-01-2007, 05:37 AM
Women with kids are often times (not always) in a tough financial posiition and just might be looking for some financial support first and love second. I have seen this with my own eyes happen to a buddy, he just doesn't quite see it, YET !!!!:eek: :D
Hmmmm. Someone I know? :eek:
What's with the 5:57am post. Starting the work day early I see.
NOT!

photo chick
11-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Exactly what I was thinking!! I have a cousin who just married a girl because she was pregnant. Unfortunately, she already has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and now he's supporting them all! Think that'll last? NOT! He's in the military and she saw a free ticket!
The kicker is they weren't even dating, she had a boyfriend and cheated on him with my cousin.....:eek: :mad:

ratso
11-01-2007, 05:46 AM
Exactly what I was thinking!! I have a cousin who just married a girl because she was pregnant. Unfortunately, she already has 3 kids from 3 different fathers and now he's supporting them all! Think that'll last? NOT! He's in the military and she saw a free ticket!
The kicker is they weren't even dating, she had a boyfriend and cheated on him with my cousin.....:eek: :mad:
Now it's beginning to turn into a "Women Suck" thread lol...:D

Tremor Therapy
11-01-2007, 05:47 AM
RUN, RUN,RUN!

Trailer Park Casanova
11-01-2007, 05:48 AM
:eek: :jawdrop:
Now that's a tough one PC.

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 05:51 AM
Dude you better hurry up and lock this one in before she gets away.......:rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
11-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Look at it this way,
Do you see the drag car in your signature?
remove that from your life and replace it with a minivan.........:notam:

Mr. Crusader 83
11-01-2007, 06:23 AM
There is far to many beautiful single women with NO KIDS in this world to settle on one with kids and a sh*tload of drama to follow, no matter how hot they are.
You have a boat and a drag car how hard could it be. Women love money. They love for you to spend money on them. Why waste it on kids. (Sorry parents I HATE KIDS) other peoples kids are cool, you can give them back. :D
All I can say is run. Find a free women with no kids. You will thank me later.

justfloatn
11-01-2007, 06:26 AM
The classic case of the little head thinking for the big head.:D
All that sex and B.J.'s you're getting now. As soon as half your stuff becomes hers the fun will stop. She will no longer be kissing your ass and pulling the "what ever you want babe" bullshot.
I had one rule and stuck by it. Chicks with kids are for a good time not a long time. Every one of them would screw your brains out to try and find a daddy.
Marriage is rough and challenging. There have been a couple of times where if it wasn't for the kids I don't think we would have pulled through. So if they are someone else’s kids and you hit a rough spot....GOOD LUCK!

ck7684
11-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Not enough info, really...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 06:35 AM
There is far to many beautiful single women with NO KIDS in this world to settle on one with kids and a sh*tload of drama to follow, no matter how hot they are.
You have a boat and a drag car how hard could it be. Women love money. They love for you to spend money on them. Why waste it on kids. (Sorry parents I HATE KIDS) other peoples kids are cool, you can give them back. :D
You don't have to apologize :D I don't like little kids :) I mean I do, but only for about 1/2 hour. LOL We had ours real young, our youngest is a very independant 11 year old. All our nieces and nephews and friends kids are between 2 and 6. And they wonder why we don't want to go out to dinner or to the river with them and their kids. Then get offended when I suggest my 15 year old watch them. :jawdrop: I like to have adult conversations without being interrupted every 2 minutes. Guess I'm funny that way. So I totally understand you not liking kids, and I'm glad you don't have any :D
BTW, TBone. I think you already knew how the HB crowd would respond before you posted here. You just needed some extra validators to what you knew was the truth but were trying to ignore.

Kilrtoy
11-01-2007, 07:06 AM
You don't have to apologize :D I don't like little kids :) I mean I do, but only for about 1/2 hour. .
I could have sworn you were a elementary school teacher

Jordy
11-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Run Forrest Run!
Momma said they's my special legs and they'd take me anywhere... ESPECIALLY FAR AWAY FROM SOME CHICK WITH 3 F*CK TROPHIES!!! :jawdrop: :D
I miss Leykis being on the air out here. Good stuff right there. :(
Look at it this way,
Classic. Way to tug at the heart string Guru. :D :D :D
Personally, I won't get involved (for more than a night or two) with someone with kids. Just one of my rules. Relationships are hard enough without throwing in the added stress of worrying about someone elses' kids. Not my cup of tea. :idea:
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Kilrtoy
11-01-2007, 07:20 AM
This guy is a complete joke, he is the Jerry Springer of the radio airwaves
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/tom-leykis-2007-bench-warmer-gold-edition-trading-card-release-party-0CcAfQ.jpg

Jordy
11-01-2007, 07:29 AM
This guy is a complete joke, he is the Jerry Springer of the radio airwaves
Says the Jerry Springer of the ***boat Forums. :D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
11-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Got her number? See I have taken my dick out and smashed with a hammer so many times it doesnt hurt anymore, so get me the number and let me put myself through a few years ( oh say 15 to 20) of pure hell.:mad:
Im bettin two fathers!!!:idea:
Not a bitter response, just reality!!
Oh yea, does she suck? Im guessing yes, and she like to get spanked, and Im sure anal is the cherry on top of the sundae right now. Yep grab that one afore she is a gettin away!!!
(312)321-5365 thats the number to Jerry Springer!! Your gonna need it!!!

Jbb
11-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Borderline hating....:jawdrop:

wright27
11-01-2007, 07:50 AM
I am guessing you have no kids. So if that is true my opinion is to leave now and find a girl who you can start your family life with, that can share all of your first experience with you, as her first experinces also.
She has three kids and you want a few more. Who wants a five kid spewing pu**y anyways.:D

Kilrtoy
11-01-2007, 08:02 AM
I guess that would make you the Wally George, not quite ready for primetime

topless
11-01-2007, 08:24 AM
I tried to post earlier but instead of hitting send, I closed the screen. Let me try again.
First of all, she can say she loves you all she wants but there is no way on Gods green earth that can be true. She is infatuated right now. She also is on her best behavior so that you won't see her faults. As time goes by, she will become more comfortable and show her true colors. She is letting you see the side of her that she thinks you want to see, not the real her. Again, that takes time. How long has she been divorced,or has she ever even been married? Deos she have a decent job? Is she getting child support? How is her relationship with her ex or exes? Chances are she's going to tell you he or they were complete asses and pul the poor me thing on you. You need to be very cautious with someone who tells you they love you that quickly. There are red flags everywhere.
If the sex is great, more power to you but that is only part of it because you can't have sex 24 hours a day. Does she like your friend? Do they like her? Do you like her friends? What kind of relationship does she have with her family? That right there will be a big clue too.
Good luck to you but be careful.

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:25 AM
There are 2 fathers, and they do not support the kids. She has a good job 2 houses, and has promised I will not have to support them financially. There are 2 reason i labeled it this way: 1 we are in a fight and 2 I figured it would get attention:D

Tremor Therapy
11-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Marriage is rough and challenging. There have been a couple of times where if it wasn't for the kids I don't think we would have pulled through. So if they are someone else’s kids and you hit a rough spot....GOOD LUCK!
One of the best quotes in this thread, period!

fatboy95
11-01-2007, 08:34 AM
DITTO on that one. Talking about kids after two months of dating? You are going to have carpal tunnel syndrome from writing child support checks in about 2 years. Say good bye to all your toys and investments for the next 18 years. Tuck the wanger back in and move on right now.:D :D :D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:36 AM
I tried to post earlier but instead of hitting send, I closed the screen. Let me try again.
First of all, she can say she loves you all she wants but there is no way on Gods green earth that can be true. She is infatuated right now. She also is on her best behavior so that you won't see her faults. As time goes by, she will become more comfortable and show her true colors. She is letting you see the side of her that she thinks you want to see, not the real her. Again, that takes time. How long has she been divorced,or has she ever even been married? Deos she have a decent job? Is she getting child support? How is her relationship with her ex or exes? Chances are she's going to tell you he or they were complete asses and pul the poor me thing on you. You need to be very cautious with someone who tells you they love you that quickly. There are red flags everywhere.
If the sex is great, more power to you but that is only part of it because you can't have sex 24 hours a day. Does she like your friend? Do they like her? Do you like her friends? What kind of relationship does she have with her family? That right there will be a big clue too.
Good luck to you but be careful.
She is divorced from the second one, and yah he is the ass! Her family is weird her parents are divorced and apparently her father had a mistress for awhile and then they divorced. She has a good job and houses. No child support. Her is another thing about 3 weeks ago she had a miscarriage with me, and she cant have sex. It is funny that we are in a fight, and probably wouldnt be if I was getting some. I think I know the answer but wanted to hear it from other....my friends say get out while you have the chance.

ThongMagnet
11-01-2007, 08:36 AM
There are 2 fathers, and they do not support the kids. She has a good job 2 houses, and has promised I will not have to support them financially. There are 2 reason i labeled it this way: 1 we are in a fight and 2 I figured it would get attention:D
So what does she see in you??? How do you differ from the other fathers??? Sounds to me she is looking for a baby sitter.:idea: :jawdrop: :D
Tell her your going to the river this weekend, and will be back either sunday or eariler monday. Then do it the next weekend back to back. This will bring out her real personality:D :D :D

HM
11-01-2007, 08:39 AM
I feel for you, man. But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom.

Jbb
11-01-2007, 08:39 AM
She is divorced from the second one, and yah he is the ass! Her family is weird her parents are divorced and apparently her father had a mistress for awhile and then they divorced. She has a good job and houses. No child support. Her is another thing about 3 weeks ago she had a miscarriage with me, and she cant have sex. It is funny that we are in a fight, and probably wouldnt be if I was getting some. I think I know the answer but wanted to hear it from other....my friends say get out while you have the chance.
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42304&stc=1&d=1193935175

Jordy
11-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Her is another thing about 3 weeks ago she had a miscarriage with me, and she cant have sex.
So you've been dating her for 2 months and already knocked her up and had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago??? I'm doing the biological math on that one and it's not making much sense... :notam:
So that would mean that she was 4-5 weeks preggo IF you banged her the first night and got her on the first shot... Most doctors wouldn't consider that a miscarriage, they'd call that a period. She didn't even have time to miss one, if it was your baby in the first place.
And what are you doing banging some single mom without protection anyway??? :jawdrop:
I know, if it doesn't make any sense, maybe you should sue Kachina. :idea:

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Oh yah did i mention where I met her....Myspace:D

MBlaster
11-01-2007, 08:41 AM
RUN, RUN,RUN!
X eleventy billion!!!

Jordy
11-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Oh yah did i mention where I met her....Myspace:D
Now you're just making shit up... :notam:
Post up a pic of Heartless and we can all move on. :D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
So you've been dating her for 2 months and already knocked her up and had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago??? I'm doing the biological math on that one and it's not making much sense... :notam:
So that would mean that she was 4-5 weeks preggo IF you banged her the first night and got her on the first shot... Most doctors wouldn't consider that a miscarriage, they'd call that a period. She didn't even have time to miss one, if it was your baby in the first place.
And what are you doing banging some single mom without protection anyway??? :jawdrop:
We went to a wedding the second weekend we were dating and thats when it all happened...its been 3 months actually the numbers add up

HM
11-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Starting to sound like TBONE is using his stink bait?

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:44 AM
No joke

maxwedge
11-01-2007, 08:45 AM
X eleventy billion!!!
Make that infinity kazillion jillion.:D

Jbb
11-01-2007, 08:46 AM
LMAO!!!..
You better listen to him.....He's Pre Law..... :D

topless
11-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Post a link to her myspace so we can all have a better picture and add her as friends. :D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Post a link to her myspace so we can all have a better picture and add her as friends. :D
Not happening:D

Member: 7673
11-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Look at it this way,
LMAO!

photo chick
11-01-2007, 08:49 AM
We went to a wedding the second weekend we were dating and thats when it all happened...its been 3 months actually the numbers add up
Ok so she's been prego four times (that we know of) and she's only 30?? I have only two words for her.....BIRTH CONTROL!
Also, you say she has two houses? How?

HALLETT BOY
11-01-2007, 08:53 AM
97.1 on the FM dial , dude ! please listen to Tom Leykis ..all he says may not apply, but most of it will ! Go to class !!

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Ok so she's been prego four times (that we know of) and she's only 30?? I have only two words for her.....BIRTH CONTROL!
Also, you say she has two houses? How?
1 house and 1 condo..her mother has money and she was able to buy a house 3-4 years ago while she was with her husband, i guess it was in her moms name so when they divorced he didnt get any.....she sold it when the market was good and has 2 now. She is a senior loan processor for a company that finances property south of the border...she is mexican btw.

Jordy
11-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Starting to sound like TBONE is using his stink bait?
http://kentuckysurfcasters.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/fish-on.jpg
:idea:

photo chick
11-01-2007, 09:02 AM
proceed with
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050410/images/n_sign.jpg

Bre
11-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Wow u guys are rough!

Bre
11-01-2007, 09:12 AM
The classic case of the little head thinking for the big head.:D
All that sex and B.J.'s you're getting now. As soon as half your stuff becomes hers the fun will stop. She will no longer be kissing your ass and pulling the "what ever you want babe" bullshot.
I had one rule and stuck by it. Chicks with kids are for a good time not a long time. Every one of them would screw your brains out to try and find a daddy.
I like to think of myself differently, but I guess u have this all figured out too.

Instigators
11-01-2007, 09:14 AM
!!!!!!!!!!RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LOOK BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Maybe he is serious:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/karla1ferreira/BlancasWedding047.jpg
RUN AWAY!!!

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Not happening:D
Having your Myspace in your profile, and then her as your #1 friend makes it so you don't even have to post anything. :D

photo chick
11-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Having your Myspace in your profile, and then her as your #1 friend makes it so you don't even have to post anything. :D
Jordy you'd make an excellent dick......as in detective....:D

LOWRIVER2
11-01-2007, 09:33 AM
I"m smelling a joke here,but if a real situation,
What thongmagnet said, take off for a weekend and see the response. No woman under 32 with kids is worth the time, effort to get serious. 99% of them are looking for support over love, even the ones with careers end up with losers because of the bad boy likings. The info. on the f'd up family history should be enough to tell her to kick rocks, let alone dealing with two fathers who WILL come back into the kids life at any given time, usually at the worst time.
Way too many hot, no kids, college educated women with careers to meet up with to waste time on the single moms and all the attached drama. Harsh but true, and I agree with HM, steer clear of them if you're only after the booty....unless they come to you/lol.
Like jetboatguru said, ditch the car for the minivan with this situation......yuck.

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Wow, you talking about my dick kind of excites me you dirty girl you... :idea: :D

acatitude
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
well one outa two ain't bad:D ;) :D

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:39 AM
well one outa two ain't bad:D ;) :D
I'm not complaining. I've got a hot woman talking about my excellent dick on the internet. No such thing as bad publicity, unless you're self-proclaimed royalty. :D :D :D

Jbb
11-01-2007, 09:40 AM
JBB you have an excellent dick........:D
aw...shucks....:D

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
aw...shucks....:D
Byron, stop hat... I mean dreamin'... You've got the triplets to worry about, or did you forget about them in your rush to get the Jeep painted to match the Cobra??? :notam: :D

topless
11-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Having your Myspace in your profile, and then her as your #1 friend makes it so you don't even have to post anything. :DHer myspace is sent to private so I only see the halloween picture on the front. Who is the guy in the blue dress?

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Her myspace is sent to private so I only see the halloween picture on the front. Who is the guy in the blue dress?
Just request her as a friend... and you used to be good at this kind of stuff... What the hell happened??? :idea:

Jbb
11-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Her myspace is sent to private so I only see the halloween picture on the front. Who is the guy in the blue dress?
Jordy in a blue dress?

Jbb
11-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Byron, stop hat... I mean dreamin'... You've got the triplets to worry about, or did you forget about them in your rush to get the Jeep painted to match the Cobra??? :notam: :D
Oh Yeah.....them....:mad:

Boozer
11-01-2007, 09:49 AM
As if a lasting relationship isn't hard enough to manage these days why would you want to go and make it ten times more difficult by walking into something with extreme baggage?
3 kids, 2 dads, and divorced. She has clearly made bad decisions in the past and most likely will continue to do so. Don't be one of them, and don't allow her to be one of yours.
Bang her all you want but don't take it any further then that.
If you want to keep your toys and your lifestyle find yourself a nice sugar mama that has a career, a nice size bank account, a high sex drive, and most importantly NO baggage. Fawk the baby mama drama.

HM
11-01-2007, 09:49 AM
..and I agree with HM, steer clear of them if you're only after the booty....unless they come to you/lol.
Thanks for agreeing, but that was a Jerry McGuire quote. :D

topless
11-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Just request her as a friend... and you used to be good at this kind of stuff... What the hell happened??? :idea:I already did that. Maybe she's lesbo and will say yes.:D

LOWRIVER2
11-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I know, but true for sure, not good for the kids.

mbrown2
11-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Damn Jordy...that was quick work....Just walking through this trainwreck makes me think history will repeat itself...

topless
11-01-2007, 09:53 AM
As if a lasting relationship isn't hard enough to manage these days why would you want to go and make it ten times more difficult by walking into something with extreme baggage?
3 kids, 2 dads, and divorced. She has clearly made bad decisions in the past and most likely will continue to do so. Don't be one of them, and don't allow her to be one of yours.
Bang her all you want but don't take it any further then that.
If you want to keep your toys and your lifestyle find yourself a nice sugar mama that has a career, a nice size bank account, a high sex drive, and most importantly NO baggage. Fawk the baby mama drama.Bad advice there Boozer. She's a baby making machine.:idea: :eek:

Jordy
11-01-2007, 09:58 AM
I already did that. Maybe she's lesbo and will say yes.:D
If nothing else, not that I'd do it, but perhaps a link to... nah, that's too mean, even for you Evil Ali... :devil: :jawdrop: :D
Damn Jordy...that was quick work....Just walking through this trainwreck makes me think history will repeat itself...
Yeah, I'm pretty good at baby math... there are some scandelous women in this world who will try to pin that kind of stuff on you. Happened to one of my buddies just last week. His girl ended up preggo. Only been with her for a month. They go to the doctor and she's a little better than 2 months preggo... Her little act to latch onto him quickly turned into an ashamed act of disappearing back to her apartment. :idea:
It's scary what some women will try and get away with.

Boozer
11-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Bad advice there Boozer. She's a baby making machine.:idea: :eek:
That's what condoms are for.

Jordy
11-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah, as long as you either flush them or fill them up with Tabasco before you throw them away... not that someone would dig one out of the trash and try to turn it inside out to trap someone else. :)

Instigators
11-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, as long as you either flush them or fill them up with Tabasco before you throw them away... not that someone would dig one out of the trash and try to turn it inside out to trap someone else. :)
Is that a skelton in your closet talking Jordy?

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Maybe he is serious:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/karla1ferreira/BlancasWedding047.jpg
RUN AWAY!!!
thanks buddy...Maybe I wont have a choice to get back together now.

Jordy
11-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Is that a skelton in your closet talking Jordy?
Nope. Never had it happen to me, but have heard of it happening. Does it work? Don't know, but I don't take chances as I don't want to find out first hand. :D

Mr. Crusader 83
11-01-2007, 10:14 AM
You don't have to apologize :D I don't like little kids :) I mean I do, but only for about 1/2 hour. LOL We had ours real young, our youngest is a very independant 11 year old. All our nieces and nephews and friends kids are between 2 and 6. And they wonder why we don't want to go out to dinner or to the river with them and their kids. Then get offended when I suggest my 15 year old watch them. :jawdrop: I like to have adult conversations without being interrupted every 2 minutes. Guess I'm funny that way. So I totally understand you not liking kids, and I'm glad you don't have any :D
BTW, TBone. I think you already knew how the HB crowd would respond before you posted here. You just needed some extra validators to what you knew was the truth but were trying to ignore.
I hear you about the convo part. You cant do that with lil ones running around. I dont have any kids that I know of. But I had alot of drunkin nights in alaska so who knows. lol.
Not that I dont like them well ok i lied. I dont like them, and i dont ever want any. :D I have lost my last 2 girlfriends cuz they want kids and marriage and I dont. Marriage maybe.

HM
11-01-2007, 10:14 AM
People helping people one people at a time.
You'll thank him later. :D

Kazanski
11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Gotta use them if you want them to work.
If the house was in her mom's name, she doesn't get child support, wasn't married to one of the guys, this sounds like a repeat pattern and not much finacial stability. She is probably milking her mom for all she is worth and her mom is getting sick of it so she is trying to find someone else to finance her lifestyle. Promised that you don't have to support the kids, people break promises all the time, and if you put a ring around her finger you can guarentee she will milk you for all you are worth. She and you are looking to date people through myspace...haha that's problem number 1!!!!

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Did you guys really add her?

Instigators
11-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Nope. Never had it happen to me, but have heard of it happening. Does it work? Don't know, but I don't take chances as I don't want to find out first hand. :D
I didn't need to know that was a bottle of tabasco in your pocket.:D

Jordy
11-01-2007, 10:17 AM
When you have a link to your myspace in your profile, and she's your number 1, with pics posted, it's not all that hard to figure out, especially after you offered up the "no way" when asked about her profile. I can guarantee I wasn't the first one to be there, and I just posted a pic, no other information as that was done already. ;)
People helping people one people at a time.
You'll thank him later. :D
Leave Later out of this!!! :mad:
Seriously, there is all kinds of great information in this thread. You started it and asked for reactions to the situation. Best be careful what you wish for, or don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to. :)
Good luck.

HM
11-01-2007, 10:23 AM
I didn't need to know that was a bottle of tabasco in your pocket.:D
LOL!

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Well I told you we are in a fight...she just sent me a email to see if I want to hang out...so maybe it is getting better:idea:

whiteworks
11-01-2007, 10:24 AM
you want to find a winner, follow these 5 rules.
1.no smoking
2.no tatoos
3.no excessive peircings
4.no pagers
5.no kids
If they get to this point you can have some education requirements "Masters on the low side" but you will find most of this caliber have there shit together. from this point it's a good idea to take a look at her mom and see what the future may bring. If mom is smokin hot still your good to go unless the broad is just wacked in the head.

adjones419
11-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Jbb's best advice yet. :D

BarryMac
11-01-2007, 10:28 AM
so maybe it is getting better:idea:
Uh oh, sounds like you just wanted to brag that you had a girlfriend... :eek:

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:30 AM
but I dont have a girlfriend...we are in a fight, and I was asking if it was worth trying to reconcile.

HalletDave
11-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Uh oh, sounds like you just wanted to brag that you had a girlfriend... :eek:
Or maybe looking to pimp her.
See biography in TBONE1904 profile. ;) :D

Jordy
11-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Did you guys really add her?
Nope. I didn't. Now Topless on the other hand??? That's really anyones' guess... :eek:
so maybe it is getting better:idea:
Suppose that depends on your perspective. :idea:
and I was asking if it was worth trying to reconcile.
I don't recall a single post where it was thought of as a good idea... :eek:

Kazanski
11-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Well I told you we are in a fight...she just sent me a email to see if I want to hang out...so maybe it is getting better:idea:
it's getting better...what is better to you...cuz in a situation like this better to me would be...it's over, i don't have to worry about 3 kids that aren't mine. Maybe you should find a girlfriend that you don't have to ask the HB community if you should even be with her...that's something you should be able to figure out yourself and not let other people decide for you

mbrown2
11-01-2007, 10:35 AM
1.no smoking
2.no tatoos
3.no excessive peircings
4.no pagers
5.no kids
If they get to this point you can have some education requirements "Masters on the low side" but you will find most of this caliber have there shit together. from this point it's a good idea to take a look at her mom and see what the future may bring. If mom is smokin hot still your good to go unless the broad is just wacked in the head.
Welcome to the year 2007....I don't think anyone has pagers anymore.:)

BarryMac
11-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Dude, you're an educated 27 years old, I'm sure that you can find a 23 - 27 year old lady with no kids and no drama... :idea:

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:37 AM
it's getting better...what is better to you...cuz in a situation like this better to me would be...it's over, i don't have to worry about 3 kids that aren't mine. Maybe you should find a girlfriend that you don't have to ask the HB community if you should even be with her...that's something you should be able to figure out yourself and not let other people decide for you
I know I was drunk last night when I posted this......:D

whiteworks
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
its been a while:D

Kazanski
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
I know I was drunk last night when I posted this......:D
That's was a bad drunken decision, but an even worse decision would be to not listen to everything everyone is telling you, and stay with her. You can't say you haven't been warned

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Thank you HB community for your words....Who is going to Pomona this weekend? I will be on the east grandstand in section 16 in the handicapp section with my dad, bro, and friends. It looks like my engine builder is gonna hook me up to get into Jack Beckmans pit:D

topless
11-01-2007, 10:49 AM
You've got to be kidding me and yes I added her. This should be fun.:D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:52 AM
You've got to be kidding me and yes I added her. This should be fun.:D
c'mon don't put me under the bus....lets see how it goes.

topless
Since you deleted your myspace off of your profile, I have no choice but to post this link to hers. Add away people. She is going to be very popular very soon. I hope it doesn't interfere with your wedding plans.:D
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24264021

Cole Trickle
Just because 50% of marriages end in divorce and raising step kids/dealing with the ex's is typically a drama filled nightmare I would marry her ASAP!!!
Things will be much different for you two.:)
Don't forget to legally adopt her other kids so you can truly make it one big happy family and do the right thing.:)
Oh yeah....I will give you 2K for the Nova in your siggy when your broke and stuck;):D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Since you deleted your myspace off of your profile, I have no choice but to post this link to hers. Add away people. She is going to be very popular very soon. I hope it doesn't interfere with your wedding plans.:D
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24264021
thats messed up

topless
11-01-2007, 10:54 AM
thats messed upI find it rather amusing myself.

Kazanski
11-01-2007, 10:56 AM
c'mon don't put me under the bus....lets see how it goes.
I'm sure you will thank topless later...she is really doing you a favor...plus who wants to have a relationship that 2 or 3 months (whatever it is since it changed halfway through the thread) into it you're keeping secrets :jawdrop: :idea:

Jbb
thats messed up
.......No.....It's ...Indescribable....:D

finsfan4life
"INSTANT FAMILY, JUST ADD WATER" !!!
Honestly, like they said earlier, what is the situation their in....???
Is real daddy really cool and things just didnt work out and supports the trophies ??
Or is real daddy a shot caller in Folsom (Raider fan of course) !!

ColeTR2
11-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Words well spoken. You have to realize you will always be second to her kids. Which is the way it should be of corse... When a woman that has no kids falls in love with a man he is her number one love. And then when she has kids with that man, it only makes her love grow stronger to him. You guys are young.... find a chick that wants to give you a child of your own. There is a ton of them out there. Next you will have to deal with her child's father for the next 10 years, and all the drama that goes with that. You will also be tied down to living near him for visitation rights.

topless
11-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Words well spoken. You have to realize you will always be second to her kids. Which is the way it should be of corse... When a woman that has no kids falls in love with a man he is her number one love. And then when she has kids with that man, it only makes her love grow stronger to him. You guys are young.... find a chick that wants to give you a child of your own. There is a ton of them out there. Next you will have to deal with her child's father for the next 10 years, and all the drama that goes with that. You will also be tied down to living near him for visitation rights.
He did, the problem is that she wants to give everyone a child of his own.:idea:

Kazanski
11-01-2007, 11:00 AM
That's if the winners she has slept with in the past want anything to do with their kids!!

Cole Trickle
11-01-2007, 11:01 AM
He did, the problem is that she wants to give everyone a child of his own.:idea:
I thought she wanted to give him everyones?:idea: :eek: :D

Kazanski
11-01-2007, 11:01 AM
LMAO!!! :D

topless
11-01-2007, 11:02 AM
I thought she wanted to give him everyones?:idea: :eek: :DThat too.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 11:20 AM
I could have sworn you were a elementary school teacher
Nope, Middle School. Sometimes I think it's 1st grade, though. :rolleyes:

ColeTR2
11-01-2007, 11:25 AM
LOL! i should of said find a chick that has no kids.
After reading everything in this post.. Dude... As Iron Maiden would say.... Run to the hills run for your life... are you crazy...

Mandelon
11-01-2007, 11:27 AM
What would Dr. Laura say? :D
I have friends that married into situations like this and some of them are still together. :rolleyes:
I wonder about some of you other guys waiting so long to get married. If you aren't gonna have any kids I guess it makes sense. But being a new dad in your late thirties or later is gonna suck for you and for the kids.
I guess you need to meet the right one, or you end up as a divorce statistic like so many others. Maybe its harder to meet the right one?
For you there T-Bone, my advice would be to date her if you are both enjoying it, but be quite careful about getting her pregnant. And I mean very careful. How many 1/2 brothers should one kid have????
Its not really fair to her kids....to take her away from them too much, or to play dad but not mean it. Fatherhood is a serious responsibility and not an easy one. I wouldn't treat this situation lightly. At a minimum you have already risked making a little T bone, and the 18 years of payments and that anchor around your neck. How many ladies wouldn't want to date or marry you with some of your kids floating around either...and the financial burden that means. Why get involved with a single dad when so many guys are out there.....???
Personally, I'd move on.
Man--->two teenaged kids, one wife, for 18 years<-----delon

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 11:30 AM
1 house and 1 condo..her mother has money and she was able to buy a house 3-4 years ago while she was with her husband, i guess it was in her moms name so when they divorced he didnt get any.....she sold it when the market was good and has 2 now. She is a senior loan processor for a company that finances property south of the border...she is mexican btw.
So she doesn't own any houses, but her mother owns two in Mexico. Dude, are you that gullible? And I'm also calling BS on the dad's don't pay child support. If she went through a divorce, there is support involved.
And as for banging her all you want and not marrying her, sounds as if banging this chick could have you paying child support. She's not careful and neither are you.

Trailer Park Casanova
11-01-2007, 11:57 AM
What would Dr. Laura say? :D
I have friends that married into situations like this and some of them are still together. :rolleyes:
Personally, I'd move on.
Man--->two teenaged kids, one wife, for 18 years<-----delon
Good take.
If my wife puts up my act anything can happen.

Jordy
11-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Tbonehead, I don't know if this whole thread is a put-on and you're laughing your a*s off at everyone here or if you are really the dumbest thing that a human female ever gave birth to but I'm praying it's the former.
If in fact this virtuous young lady (I use the term loosely) did have a miscarriage then you should get down on your knees and thank the good Lord for watching out for animals and people that are born with mental retardation. I sincerely hope you take this thread to heart for your own good. Just run like heck, change your e-mail address, and keep your lil tool in your pants cuz YOU are one person that shouldn't reproduce. This is really sad.
Rio
Fukkin Rio... LMAO!!! :D :D :D

justfloatn
11-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Tbonehead, I don't know if this whole thread is a put-on and you're laughing your a*s off at everyone here or if you are really the dumbest thing that a human female ever gave birth to but I'm praying it's the former.
If in fact this virtuous young lady (I use the term loosely) did have a miscarriage then you should get down on your knees and thank the good Lord for watching out for animals and people that are born with mental retardation. I sincerely hope you take this thread to heart for your own good. Just run like heck, change your e-mail address, and keep your lil tool in your pants cuz YOU are one person that shouldn't reproduce. This is really sad.
Rio
LMAO!:D :D :D

justfloatn
11-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I like to think of myself differently, but I guess u have this all figured out too.
I do, Jordy has been giving me know-it-all lessons:devil: :D

photo chick
11-01-2007, 12:49 PM
I do, Jordy has been giving me know-it-all lessons:devil: :D
hey i took that class with Jordy teachin' too!!! :D

Flyinbowtie
11-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Mr Tbone, I normally stay out of these threads.
I am going to make an exception due to the exigent circumstances here.
You have been given a ton of advice from a wide cross section of folks.
It has been, in case you ain't noticed, rather one-sided.
Please forgive my direct nature.
You are treading on ice so thin you won't hear it crack before it fails.
Leave this person. Change your cell phone number, your home phone number and get the hell off of myspaced.
Do so now.
If, in a year or so, you still find yourself uncontrollably drawn to her, pick up the phone and seek professional counselling.
The disaster you are contemplating is not the only reason we are all trying to guide you, there is a underlying factor here.
We have seen these train wrecks before. There is always collateral damage.
If you choose to ignore this advice, do yourself a favor.
Print off this entire thread, fold it into a pad, and tape it to the wall so that you will have something to cushion the impact as you beat your head against the wall in a couple of years, wishing you had listened to the advise of those who tried to help you.

WaterJunky
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Hello all;
One thing I have learned over the years (fortunately not the hard way) is that I am the one to opperate the birth control device. There are no if ands or buts in this. The fact that she is in this situation is solid evidence that one of several things are happening. 1) She cannot opperate the birth control device successfully, or 2) She has tried and failed to "trap" before, or 3) she has no long term mate selection skills.
I can understand one kid or several kids from the same marriage (note the use of marriage not man). In this case I would guess one of the afformentioned things is happening.
Think this problem through very carefully, do not use the head in your pants or even thinking with your heart (It can be misled almost as easy as the small head), use the one between your ears. If your brain thinks all is good then let the others back into the conversation.
Trust your brain, peckers and hearts are known to lie to there owners.

photo chick
11-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Trust your brain, peckers and hearts are known to lie to their owners.
I love this!!

Miss Perfect
11-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Rio
LMAO. I think you're growing on me Rio. :D

R.A.D.man
11-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Trust your brain, peckers and hearts are known to lie to there owners.
Please let me know If you mind me using this as a sig line. That's a good one.

EmpirE231
11-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Marry her!! :sleeping:

topless
11-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Marry her!! :sleeping:
You just want to read a divorce thread later on.:mad:

BarryMac
11-01-2007, 02:45 PM
One question that hasn't come up and to be perfectly honest you all focking disappoint the hell out of me. :mad:
Does she take it in the Butt??? If she does Marry the girl... :D :D

topless
11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
One question that hasn't come up and to be perfectly honest you all focking disappoint the hell out of me. :mad:
Does she take it in the Butt??? If she does Marry the girl... :D :DI doubt it because if she did, she wouldn't have 3 kids now would she?:idea:

acatitude
11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Priceless:D

ratso
11-01-2007, 02:51 PM
That's some funny shit right there...:D

HM
11-01-2007, 02:51 PM
I doubt it because if she did, she wouldn't have 3 kids now would she?:idea:
That only distinguishes where she wants the money shot.

squirt'nmyload
11-01-2007, 03:22 PM
we all know how these threads turn out and yet some people just keep posting these types of questions....lmao

photo chick
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM
we all know how these threads turn out and yet some people just keep posting these types of questions....lmao
yeah but you love it!!

Lightning
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Why do you wanna know....you fag

BarryMac
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Why do you wanna know....you fag
I don't wanna know, I'm just pissed that know one asked it yet, usually Djunkie is all over that shit, literally... :D :D

Dave C
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
you get a golf clap for that one. :D LOL
I doubt it because if she did, she wouldn't have 3 kids now would she?:idea:

PowellScooter
11-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Thank you HB community for your words....Who is going to Pomona this weekend? I will be on the east grandstand in section 16 in the handicapp section with my dad, bro, and friends. It looks like my engine builder is gonna hook me up to get into Jack Beckmans pit:D
Hey...... why not take her and her kids with you? Im sure they would like to enjoy the drags with your family, and Beckmans hospitality area is really large.

topless
11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
you get a golf clap for that one. :D LOLgolf claps are gay.:D

squirt'nmyload
11-01-2007, 03:42 PM
yeah but you love it!!
hell yes...i say keep em coming, its a win-win situation. the original poster gets priceless advice from the hb relationship counsel and we get to laugh our asses off!! :D :D

Dave C
11-01-2007, 03:44 PM
LOL just showing my appreciation for the small chuckle...
what would you prefer?... a slap on the ass perhaps?... some mild flatulence? Your call?
women!!?! :rolleyes: :devil:
golf claps are gay.:D

topless
11-01-2007, 03:46 PM
LOL just showing my appreciation for the small chuckle...
what would you prefer?... a slap on the ass perhaps?... some mild flatulence? Your call?
women!!?! :rolleyes: :devil:Slap on the ass please.:D

Dave C
11-01-2007, 03:47 PM
noted... good game kid!
Slap on the ass please.:D

Jordy
11-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Slap on the ass please.:D
As long as you say "GREAT GAME" or "NICE PLAY" it's all good. :D :D :D

Jbb
11-01-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42332&stc=1&d=1193963531
In the morning
Dont say you love me
Cause Ill only kick you out of the door
I know your name is rita
Cause your perfumes smelling sweeter
Since when I saw you down on the floor

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 04:36 PM
.....she says shes in love with me and wants to spend her life with me! ..... i just wanna drink beer and have fun .... advice?
Stab her in the ass.

earlbrown
11-01-2007, 05:07 PM
1.no smoking
2.no tatoos
3.no excessive peircings
4.no pagers
5.no kids
Those girls are still in middle school.
On the upside their moms are 20somethings http://www.mindspring.com/~earlbrown/smileys/nudgenudgewinkwink.gif

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I think I know the answer but wanted to hear it from other....my friends say get out while you have the chance.
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42304&stc=1&d=1193935175
:D
You better listen to him.....He's Pre Law..... :D
Quality. :D
Rio
LMAO. I think you're growing on me Rio. :D
Rio is one of the coolest people here. :D :D :D

vee-driven
11-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Pre made family just add daddy. I hope all 3 kids have the same father or does each one have a different dad, time for a mini van or a suburban, run, run, run as far away as you can.

topless
11-01-2007, 05:47 PM
You're just sayin that cuz you know I love you TB.
Rio:DNow you're making this a romantic type thread?:eek:

Her454
11-01-2007, 06:06 PM
Jbb strikes again. And I couldn't agree more. SLOWWWW down or you'll be in hell before you know you stopped breathing.

INSman
11-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Hmmmm. Someone I know? :eek:
What's with the 5:57am post. Starting the work day early I see.
NOT!
Nope, buddy up in Washington that I went to HS with ....

Miss Perfect
11-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Rio is one of the coolest people here. :D :D :D
Unless he's yelling at me, then he's not so cool. The truth hurts, I guess ;)

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Unless he's yelling at me, then he's not so cool.
We all have to take our turn in the barrel. It's the way she goes.
...... the way she goes. :D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:17 PM
well that is officially the longest thread I have every started:D

Havasu1986
11-01-2007, 07:31 PM
well that is officially the longest thread I have every started:D
Any regrets...:confused:

Mandelon
11-01-2007, 07:31 PM
It seems to be headed down hill now....
BTW, Is that your picture in your avatar? In that case stay with Helen Keller the baby factory. Its your best bet. :D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Any regrets...:confused:
Yes...everyone has regrets.

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:36 PM
It seems to be headed down hill now....
BTW, Is that your picture in your avatar? In that case stay with Helen Keller the baby factory. Its your best bet. :D
Wow clever.... I thought another SD guy would be on my side.....guess not.

HavaSkank
11-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Enroll the Mexican baby machine in 6th grade sex ed classes. Apparently they dont teach it in Tiajuana and she's absolutely clueless how she's 30, single and has 3 illegitmate bambinos to feed.
If you cant feed'em, dont breed'em.
Secondly, Im calling bullshit at your accusation that the walking uterus is a professional. Any female with half a brain in her situation would have cut her own spleen out with a broken Bud bottle rather than get knocked up once again...especially by some white boy she's known for 60 days.
And she's telling you she loves you? what the phuck? After one month? PSYCHO bitch alert.
Here's my recommendation:
*Continue to bone her; however have your balls surgically removed to prevent pregnancy.
*Get to know her oldest daughter. In 8 yrs you can bone her instead. Im sure she'll grow up to be a dirty little hooker just like her mom and anal will be a cake walk. That way you can knock her up, and brag to your friends you bagged the grandma too.

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 07:46 PM
I thought another SD guy would be on my side.....guess not.
We're on the side of having a few laughs. It has very little to do with you, although in this case you're pressing everyone's buttons in the most brilliant way possible. :D
Do you suppose you will live happily ever after with this woman? Is this the first rough patch you two have had? Do you suppose it will be the last tough relationship situation?
My advice is: Follow your heart and enjoy your drag car and boat while you can.

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Enroll the Mexican baby machine in 6th grade sex ed classes. Apparently they dont teach it in Tiajuana and she's absolutely clueless how she's 30, single and has 3 illegitmate bambinos to feed.
Secondly, Im calling bullshit at your accusation that the walking uterus is a professional. Any female with half a brain in her situation would have cut her own spleen out with a broken Bud bottle rather than get knocked up once again...especially by some white boy she's known for 60 days.
And she's telling you she loves you? what the phuck? After one month? PSYCHO bitch alert.
*Continue to bone her; however have your balls surgically removed to prevent pregnancy.
*Get to know her oldest daughter. In 8 yrs you can bone her instead. Im sure she'll grow up to be a dirty little hooker just like her mom and anal will be a cake walk. That way you can knock her up, and brag to your friends you bagged the grandma too.
don't hold anything back

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 07:47 PM
WOW.:jawdrop: :D

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:48 PM
where did the "If you cant feed'em, dont breed'em." come from:confused:

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:51 PM
We're on the side of having a few laughs. It has very little to do with you, although in this case you're pressing everyone's buttons in the most brilliant way possible. :D
Do you suppose you will live happily ever after with this woman? Is this the first rough patch you two have had? Do you suppose it will be the last tough relationship situation?
My advice is: Follow your heart and enjoy your drag car and boat while you can.
That is fine we all are....it looks to me like some other people are crossing that fine line:devil:

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 07:54 PM
....it looks to me like some other people are crossing that fine line:devil:
I agree, some people here are way out of line but, to be fair to them, your post double dog dared them to beat the shit out of you.

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 07:57 PM
I agree, some people here are way out of line but, to be fair to them, your post double dog dared them to beat the shit out of you.
"beat the shit out of you." explain that one to me?

rmarion
11-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I'd say RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but...........
my Mother in law did the same, had two kids in 16 months with differant fathers, the second father went for a six pack and got lost. Still hasn't return (my brides sperm donor, he's tried to get in touch with us, I told him to F-OFF). After Mom raising two kids on mayonaise sandwiches for 5 years. She married a wonderful man. He was divorced, had two kids of his own also. Raised the girls as his own. Adopted the girls also. He is their DAD, and always will be.
Dad passed away 7 years ago and Mom passed away last year. Dad was in my Brides life for 30 wonderful years. He was in my life for 25 years. He was DAD to me also.
You just never know??????????????????

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 08:00 PM
golf claps are gay.:D
That's okay, so's Barry.
I have to say, this thread is thoroughly entertaining and makes me thankful my life is boring and drama-free :D

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Has a different meaning that what was actually typed. He really meant to say you asked to be brutalized verbally on this forum by posting such nonsense.
Maybe you should marry the girl..........;)

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 08:03 PM
I'll try.
Let's say you were to fall in love with a woman who has a bunch of kids, is an attractive, warm, nice, lonely, and desperate person, and you end up marrying her. Things go wonderfully for a short while, perhaps a few months, and then it turns into an emotional holocaust. By the time you leave, you discover that you are broke, hate life, don't trust women, and realize you haven't hung out with your friends in a long, long time.
"beat the shit out of you" is kind of like that except.......... oh..... never mind. Perhaps one day you will discover the definition for yourself.
Sometimes the advice you least want to hear is the advice you need most.
Oh.... one more thing..... I wish you "all the best".

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:04 PM
That's okay, so's Barry.
I have to say, this thread is thoroughly entertaining and makes me thankful my life is boring and drama-free :D
We I am glad everyone is getting a laugh out of this, but to disrespect my chiks daughter is bullsh&t. "Secondly, Im calling bullshit at your accusation that the walking uterus is a professional." keep the professional comments coming.....sh*t talk smak to me all day, but don't bring children into this.....that is wrong.

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 08:09 PM
We I am glad everyone is getting a laugh out of this, but to disrespect my chiks daughter is bullsh&t. "Secondly, Im calling bullshit at your accusation that the walking uterus is a professional." keep the professional comments coming.....sh*t talk smak to me all day, but don't bring children into this.....that is wrong.
Havaskank is one of the funniest posters on this site. She's making a joke. I would be upset if it was someone I took seriously, but she's consistantly over the top and shockingly funny.

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 08:12 PM
.... don't bring children into this.....that is wrong.
They aren't talking about the children specifically. They are painting them with a broad, stereotypical brush, and that's always amusing. :D
Look... I'll bet this woman is really nice and is a beautiful person. I'll bet her children are cute and lovable. It strikes me as almost certain that what you feel for each other and how you feel about her children is completely sincere.
None of this is about that.
You are pressing our buttons because you seem like a nice guy who is innocently considering (that is to say, is going to enter) a situation that could really turn out in an amazingly bad way for you, if things don't go well down the road.
.... and things rarely go well down the road.
.... so we're just hanging out here, minding our own business, when you come along and throw up this scenario of a young man like yourself, who enjoys racing and boating, thinking about getting into an instant family situation with more children to come..... while we're busting our asses to pay support to our previous ex-wives and wondering how we're going to manage our support payments after the woman we're currently separated from takes 85% of our assets, liquid cash, and future income.
.... but don't let our experience guide you. Why not join us. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Hmmmm. Think you're confusing me with someone else. While I am getting a laugh out of it, I didn't disrespect anyone's daughter.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 08:19 PM
.... so we're just hanging out here, minding our own business, when you come along and throw up this scenario of a young man like yourself, who enjoys racing and boating, thinking about getting into an instant family situation with more children to come..... while we're busting our asses to pay support to our previous ex-wives and wondering how we're going to manage our support payments after the woman we're currently separated from takes 85% of our assets, liquid cash, and future income.
That's me exactly, what are you a psychic or something? :D

HavaSkank
11-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Hey dude, your balls called;
they want to know when you're going to defend them

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 08:20 PM
That's me exactly, what are you a psychic or something? :D
I would have guessed you to be more of a 95% chick.

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey dude, your balls called;
they want to know when you're going to defend them
I'd like to marry you and adopt your children, HavaSkank. :cool:

HCS
11-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I'd like to marry you and adopt your children, HavaSkank. :cool:
I'll slam the gavel on that one.

HavaSkank
11-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Currently I have 6 kids from 7 different fathers.
Tom, you would be an exceptional role model for my booger eaters. Let's just cut to the chase and meet in Vegas.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Tom, you would be an exceptional role model for my booger eaters. Let's just cut to the chase and meet in Vegas.
Don't do it, girl! He's just using you to get US citizenship!!!

HCS
11-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Dang! How much C.S. do you collect every month!
Nothing like screwing your self out of a car seat.

Miss Perfect
11-01-2007, 08:30 PM
Dang! How much C.S. do you collect every month!
Nothing like screwing your self out of a car seat.
Once TB and her get married, she won't have to collect any. I am sure he will gladly support them all.

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I am sure he will gladly support them all.
Of course. What could possibly go wrong?

acatitude
11-01-2007, 08:33 PM
The best and probably the only honest shit in here is from havaskank...... what a woman:D ;) :D ... If only I could find my balls:rolleyes:

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I am not sure you can handle these balls. All I can say is maybe but give me Friday at least. I have to have my bachelor party. If I am still alive on Saturday it is on!

acatitude
11-01-2007, 08:35 PM
I am not sure you can handle these balls. All I can say is maybe but give me Friday at least. I have to have my bachelor party. If I am still alive on Saturday it is on!
wrong again bub;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
So your name is Tom, also? Pretty sure she was talking to Tom Brown, but she's really not picky. I'm sure you'd do.

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Hmmmm. Think you're confusing me with someone else. While I am getting a laugh out of it, I didn't disrespect anyone's daughter.
Speaking of my new wifes previous post.

Miss Perfect
11-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Of course. What could possibly go wrong?
Absolutley nothing! She sounds really stable. ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
Gotcha. Just making sure. If someone's pissed off at me, I want it to be for something I really did. :devil:

Tom Brown
I'd like to suggest you encourage this woman we are discussing to join ***boat. It would be great if she were to start a thread presenting her point of view.
After all, there are two sides to every story and we'd like to help her out too. :)

TBONE1904
wrong again bub;)
wow you guys are an internet family

HCS
11-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Once TB and her get married, she won't have to collect any. I am sure he will gladly support them all.
Anyone want to buy a couple of Glastrons?
I here there's going to be a sale.:idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2007, 08:40 PM
I'd like to suggest you encourage this woman we are discussing to join ***boat. It would be great if she were to start a thread presenting her point of view.
After all, there are two sides to every story and we'd like to help her out too. :)
Peoples helping peoples in action

HCS
11-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Peoples helping peoples in action
Especailly on here.

TBONE1904
11-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I think Bre already defended/said what she would say.

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 08:45 PM
wow you guys are an internet family
Many of the people on here are tight. It's a really nice group, believe it or not.
Down the road, if you find yourself dating and perhaps marrying this girl, you will find the people here sincerely happy for you and supportive of your happiness. That may be hard to believe but I know it to be true.
The situation you've shared has triggered extremely strong reactions because we can project ourselves into your situation with little effort, but we are at a later and much more cynical place in our lives.
Things are not as dire as they may seem, TBONE. At least, not yet.

topless
11-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Down the road, if you find yourself dating and perhaps marrying this girl, you will find the people here sincerely happy for you and supportive of your happiness .We will also grieve with you when she moves all her relatives from Mexico in with you and the instant family, make a couple more kids, takes all your shit, then kicks you out of your house. We will be here for you.

acatitude
11-01-2007, 09:30 PM
We will also grieve with you when she moves all her relatives from Mexico in with you and the instant family, make a couple more kids, takes all your shit, then kicks you out of your house. We will be here for you.
topless..... yes
heartless....never :rolleyes:
LATER

topless
11-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Tbone, here is a short movie for you. Watch it and take notes (http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/onething.htm)

Jbb
11-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Wow ...this thread has had a really great run......even brought Brown out of retirement...:D

Jbb
11-02-2007, 03:25 AM
We all have to take our turn in the barrel. It's the way she goes.
...... the way she goes. :D
lol...talk about you're obscure references...:p

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 06:17 AM
LMFAO, classic shit right here from HavaSkank... :eek: :D :D

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 06:18 AM
That's okay, so's Barry. :D
Hey, I thought we were friends... ;) :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-02-2007, 06:36 AM
kisses :D
Good mornin'

Tom Brown
11-02-2007, 06:38 AM
lol...talk about you're obscure references...:p

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Hey guy's, why the sarcasm. I admit, I been wrong on this whole deal. She's just tryin on penises ( or is it penii ?) for size and it's his turn. Just take a number and she'll get around to the rest of us. Be patient.
"Will number 47 please report to the walk in clinic for his measurement, credit rating and droop test please?"
NEXT !
See how fast the lines movin.
Rio
Rio is a hater... :mad: :D :D

topless
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM
That actually is the farthest from what Rio is. Most of the time he's laughing so hard at the idiocy of these threads he can hardly type.
Rio:DNot only that but Rio will bitch slap any and everyone at any given moment.

HavaSkank
11-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Rio is no hater...he speak'ith the truth. Can I get an amen?

Tom Brown
11-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Amen :cool:

HavaSkank
11-02-2007, 01:52 PM
....now can I get $50?

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 01:54 PM
....now can I get $50?
only for sexual favors... ;) :D

topless
11-02-2007, 01:56 PM
....now can I get $50?Only if you make a fake screen name and ask for donations for a worthy cause.

Biglue
11-02-2007, 02:00 PM
THis is classic shit right here.
In all seriousness if you were a divorced father of a couple financial burdens (that's also a Havaskank orginal btw folks :D) and met up with this gal then it would be a slightly more encouraging situation. You're still a young cat, never been married, no kids and has expensive hobbies (cars and boats). Having kids is hard even when they're your own. IMO, your experience of fatherhood would be better shared with a girl who experiences motherhood for the first time with you.
This situation just screams pussy whipped and inexperience on your behalf, don't take it personal, it's just comes off that way. Get yourself out of the situation as soon as you can dude. This woman has been through a lot more experience in her young life kids, marriage, divorce(s) than you. She will eat your ass alive. There is a reason she's so young, divorced and a couple baby daddies. I'm pressuming she's the girl in the picture you're kissing. She's not a bad looker, and even then she's unable to keep a long term companion. She's also Mexican, she's 30 and has three kids.....fock dude she's well behind schedule. :D Trust me, I know. We beaners are breaders.
On the flip side of that coin, if you feel this is the one for you then more power to you dude. Good luck.
I have a step father who faced the situation you're in twenty something odd years ago. Twas just me any my mother tho. There is some of these situations with happy endings. My step father is still in my life even after moms passed away. People may seem cruel on here, but there is some serious advice on here if you look through it. But in the mean time you're going to have to take your lumps. Good luck.

Biglue
11-02-2007, 02:01 PM
....now can I get $50?
When did you raise your prices? :D
Howdy KIMBERLY. :D.
How's things at home?

HavaSkank
11-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Hell, for a fiddy you can get an around-the-world, a ball wash AND I'll change the oil in your car.
It's good to be home Lue! Sooo good to be home :)

War Canoe
11-02-2007, 02:09 PM
And haul ass for the exit....Baggage is overwhelming. You will thank me.:)

Biglue
11-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Hell, for a fiddy you can get an around-the-world, a ball wash AND I'll change the oil in your car.
Yeah but is it a full on vaccum and clean windshield oil change like at Jiffy lube around the world? :D :D
Glad to hear that Skank. Saw you were in real danger with the fires and haven't been able to keep up to the forums lately. Glad you're safe. ;)

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Damnit, I just had my car serviced yesterday, can I get credit for you not changing my oil??? :D

Biglue
11-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Damnit, I just had my car serviced yesterday, can I get credit for you not changing my oil??? :D
Comon Berrysac.....we all know you're always up to get your oil level checked. :D :D

BadKachina
11-02-2007, 04:04 PM
You throw in dinner and some tossed salad and I'm in.:jawdrop: :D

TYLER DURDEN
11-02-2007, 04:42 PM
I only had time to read pages 1 and 10 and not sure if this has been said, BUT DON'T DO IT!
Biglou had some great advice, including the comment regarding sharing the birth of a child for the first time together. IMO (which I know doesn't mean shit :) ) I don't think guys should get married until they're 30 or older. If you have your career all set, have a house,have traveled a fair amount, and have had enough of going out, banging hot random chicks, doing whatever and going wherever, whenever you wish, and she is "perfect" then go for it. Chances are if you are under 30 then you have not completed the above mentioned. You will never be 21,24,25,28,etc. again, take advantage of it, enjoy it and live it up. Get all that stuff out of your system, you have plenty of time to do the marriage thing.
BTW...WHAT UP BIGLOU!!:)

HavaSkank
11-02-2007, 05:00 PM
I'll catch you up to speed Tyler,
She's got 3; more than one baby-daddy
They've been together a month, she's telling him she LOVES him
She just miscarried another "mistake"
He's 24
She has an "asshole" ex husband who doesnt pay support
OH! and she was named Roberto prior to the surgery.
Nuff said

Flyinbowtie
11-02-2007, 05:31 PM
TBONE:
Have at it, sir. Like a child who insists on touching the hot stove repeatedly and after feeling the Bactine Sting, You have sown, and apparently insist upon your desire to reap. Do so, and speak no more of this.
Dr. Brown;
It is unfortunate that you have wasted some of your finest work in recent months here. Take heart tho, for this is the internet, and the sage advice you have given and the incredible patience you have shown will traverse the world forever, and perhaps pop up on some other lost souls computer screen in the future.
This here feller just ain't a-cipherin' it.
Pass the jug, will ya? I need a damn drink.
Excellent Readers Digest version, Ms. Havaskank.
It just doesn't convey the desparation tho, does it.?
As Mark Twain once said, "Let us draw the curtain of Charity over the remainder of these proceedings..."

Phat Matt
11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
:confused:
:sqeyes:

earl-bob
11-02-2007, 05:48 PM
all girls are crazy... you just have to decide how much crazy you can handle
( i hope my wife dont read this she is really crazy)

502 JET
11-02-2007, 07:27 PM
:idea: TBONE you need to take this relationship to the NEXT LEVEL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY7-KwqTg40).:jawdrop:

HavaSkank
11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
All I can ask for is that Tbone name the unwanted 4th child after me.

Excessive Force
11-02-2007, 08:15 PM
dam, beat me to it!
Tom Leykis

Biglue
11-03-2007, 04:11 AM
BTW...WHAT UP BIGLOU!!:)
Whaddayasay Tyler? I see you're still packing that helluva bite for a newb. LOL.
HavaSkank,All I can say is THANKS. I haven't laughed this hard in years. LMAO,You go girl.
Rio
Had the pleasure of meeting her a couple weeks back and she's just as funny in person as she is on here........Still can't believe her name is Kimberly tho. :D

Ultracrazy
11-03-2007, 04:27 AM
:D :D :D

photo chick
11-03-2007, 08:13 AM
So......it's been a few days now... what have you decided T-bone? I'm curious for an update. Are the two of you happily ever after sitting at the drags, holding hands in Pamona with the rest of her family, while the kiddos are running around screaming & ruining the race for everyone? Or have you parted ways, due to the out pooring of advice we gave, and you're at the drags with your buddies having a great time? :confused:

HavaSkank
11-03-2007, 08:22 AM
He's inseminating her as we speak.

photo chick
11-03-2007, 08:25 AM
:jawdrop: under the bleachers? :D

ratso
11-03-2007, 08:28 AM
I'm sure someone is.:idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-03-2007, 09:03 AM
She's a breeder. 3 kids in 3 years? My great grandmother did that, but it was actually 11 kids in 14 years, and she didn't even have access to the pill. 3 (4) accidents are no accident. She is either stupid or getting pregnant on purpose. Perhaps she's very religious and follows the Catholic dogma to a "T" except for that unfair "no fornication" part. :idea: Oh, and the "no divorce" part.