PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist is Great!!!!

voodoomedman
11-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Never even new about that place until I saw about it on here. I just recently sold our third car and a chipper/shredder and they both were sold off of there. Easy as pie.

topless
11-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Never even new about that place until I saw about it on here. I just recently sold our third car and a chipper/shredder and they both were sold off of there. Easy as pie.Teach Later how to use the site. He keeps trying but to no avail.:D

Ziggy
11-01-2007, 02:33 PM
and free

Cheap Thrills
11-01-2007, 02:35 PM
I've never listed anything on Craigslist that didn't sell.
I got more phone calls from it than I did the local news paper classified adds which cost $$.
T.

DeltaSigBoater
11-01-2007, 02:37 PM
I heard someone bought a Hippo off Craigslist :D

squirt'nmyload
11-01-2007, 02:38 PM
some of us are still trying to find this "book" that people over there use to determine what to ask for their boats :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165328

voodoomedman
11-01-2007, 02:39 PM
and freeYeah how do they make any money??
I've never listed anything on Craigslist that didn't sell.
I got more phone calls from it than I did the local news paper classified adds which cost $$.
T.
Yeah I listed the car on Pennysaver and the SPAM section here and all I got was some punk kid who was a pain in the a$$ and didn't even buy the car and his friends were pissed about it. Craigslist I got super nice folks that bought the car for their son. Made us feel better since we took care of it and it was my wife's first big purchase when she was a teen. Hell we had our first kiss in that car. Also couple nice fellas bought the chipper/shredder.

HocusPocus
11-01-2007, 02:45 PM
i have always sold things on craigslist faster then anything else i have ever used. Boats, cars, even a multi gym.. all sold in the first week. Price it right and it will be gone.

Done
11-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Teach Later how to use the site. He keeps trying but to no avail.:D
You and Later need to get together and lay each other as much sh*t you talk about him and vice versa. :D

topless
11-01-2007, 03:43 PM
You and Later need to get together and lay each other as much sh*t you talk about him and vice versa. :DHi Later. Did you find your boat yet? LMAO!!!!

RitcheyRch
11-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Later is alive.
You and Later need to get together and lay each other as much sh*t you talk about him and vice versa. :D

uvindex
11-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah how do they make any money??They charge businesses to post job ads.
Yep, Craigslist rocks. :)

Rexone
11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
John I recall asking you when you registered your last alias which we banned to back off violating ***boat's rules against multiple identities. I'm pretty sure you already have the record.
Any more of it and I will get the webmaster involved, in turn involving your ISP etc. You have aggravated the members of this forum (and ripped some off for hard cash) quite long enough. You think it's a big joke obviously. It is not. Let it end peacefully please.

Tom Brown
11-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Let's sell Later on Craigslist.