PDA

View Full Version : Kilr

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 04:03 PM
took his thread and went home :rolleyes:

Outnumbered
12-22-2005, 04:08 PM
took his thread and went home :rolleyes:
I figured he would as soon as he sobered up :D Can't blame him, safety of the family and yourself comes first. It was fun while it lasted. I hope Jordy saved the Village People cover. :p

bunny 166
12-22-2005, 04:11 PM
I didn't get a chance to reply on that one! I liked the pics....I thought they were nice.... :boxed:
There are some funny photochoppers out there... :p

Kilrtoy
12-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Nope, I never left home.
and I let it run for awhile, as I saw it start earlier today.
Im sure MANY photochops for years to come from that.....

***boateditor
12-22-2005, 04:14 PM
I didn't get a chance to reply on that one! I liked the pics....I thought they were nice.... :boxed:
How did the word "photochop" come about?

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 04:15 PM
I figured he would as soon as he sobered up :D Can't blame him, safety of the family and yourself comes first. It was fun while it lasted. I hope Jordy saved the Village People cover. :p
It's like waking up the next day and wondering who that person is next to you. :cry:

bunny 166
12-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Nope, I never left home.
and I let it run for awhile, as I saw it start earlier today.
Im sure MANY photochops for years to come from that.....
Well I'm proud of you...

bunny 166
12-22-2005, 04:16 PM
How did the word "photochop" come about?
When you chop off someone's head and add someone elses :) ...Probably from the Photoshop program....

***boateditor
12-22-2005, 04:22 PM
When you chop off someone's head and add someone elses :) ...Probably from the Photoshop program....
Yes, of course.
What I meant was:
1. Did the first person to use the word "photochop" say it as a deliberate pun on "Photoshop," or...
2. Did that person hear incorrectly and think that the actual name of the program was "Photochop," i.e., "There's a bathroom on the right"?
I suppose we may never know...

JB in so cal
12-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Yes, of course.
What I meant was:
1. Did the first person to use the word "photochop" say it as a deliberate pun on "Photoshop," or...
2. Did that person hear incorrectly and think that the actual name of the program was "Photochop," i.e., "There's a bathroom on the right"?
..."wrapped up like a dusche in the night"...

bunny 166
12-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Yes, of course.
What I meant was:
I don't think we'll ever know, but people use both words... :boxed:
Have a Merry Christmas with your family, Brett... ;)

Kilrtoy
12-22-2005, 04:25 PM
It's like waking up the next day and wondering who that person is next to you. :cry:
Now that has happened
and teh next thought was WHAT THE F#$@
but not from that post....

RiverToysJas
12-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Yes, Yes.....many "nice" photos in that thread.....I'm sure they will be put to good use. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/teufel/devil-smiley-045.gif
RTJas http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/jasons_smilie/wink3.gif