PDA

View Full Version : price seem reasonable?

buzzaro
03-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Im looking at an '01 24' ultra stealth (size might be wrong here) with 454 and most of the standard type stuff, does 39k seem reasonable? Should i be on the lookout for something wrong with this boat?
oh yeah, im in norcal and the boats down in socal, so i cant really run over and take a close up look at it.

rvrtoy
03-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Is it private party or a boat that Ultra has?

Cole Trickle
03-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Im looking at an '01 24' ultra stealth (size might be wrong here) with 454 and most of the standard type stuff, does 39k seem reasonable? Should i be on the lookout for something wrong with this boat?
oh yeah, im in norcal and the boats down in socal, so i cant really run over and take a close up look at it.
It seems so so but it is hard to tell without pics and hours.
Maybe you can work with the current owner on this boat? (Find a happy medium)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105105&highlight=ultra

RiverDave
03-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Did Ultra make the 24 "stealth" in 01? I thought that was a fairly new (as in the last couple years) model?
Is it a 247?
RD

Cole Trickle
03-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Did Ultra make the 24 "stealth" in 01? I thought that was a fairly new (as in the last couple years) model?
Is it a 247?
RD
Dave,
You planning on heading out to Havasu for the Poker run the last weekend in april?
We need to get a floatapalloza planned so we can watch all of the big ballers fly by!!(Unless you scored a seat) :crossx:

casean
03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Dave,
You planning on heading out to Havasu for the Poker run the last weekend in april?
We need to get a floatapalloza planned so we can watch all of the big ballers fly by!!(Unless you scored a seat) :crossx:
We'd be up to heading out there for that. :cool:

Cole Trickle
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
We'd be up to heading out there for that. :cool:
Book your place at Riverland and then we can launch into Havi for the day and then come back and party at our place or Daves. :220v:
What gear did you score from Roz for the boat? :)

buzzaro
03-02-2006, 11:45 AM
wow, quick response here on these boards :rollside: for the questions so far:
Its a private party
no hourmeter on the boat
it could be a 247, he called a 25' stealth but maybe just to give someone something to current to compare it to
It does have a small amount of gelcoat dmg on the nose from banging a little on the docks
the upholstery in the pics looks used but not torn or coming apart at the seems
id post some pics of it, but im afraid i just dont know how

rvrtoy
03-02-2006, 11:53 AM
wow, quick response here on these boards :rollside: for the questions so far:
Its a private party
no hourmeter on the boat
it could be a 247, he called a 25' stealth but maybe just to give someone something to current to compare it to
It does have a small amount of gelcoat dmg on the nose from banging a little on the docks
the upholstery in the pics looks used but not torn or coming apart at the seems
id post some pics of it, but im afraid i just dont know how
Give me a call at 619 443 1100. I have some insight for you and I will give you some items to look for.
Steve

BarryMac
03-02-2006, 12:07 PM
Give me a call at 619 443 1100. I have some insight for you and I will give you some items to look for.
Steve
Hey Steve, you may wanna tell him who you are so he doesn't think he's calling some pervert... :D
You gonna be in town next Friday? I'm gonna be at your place or employment, would be great to finally meet you...

bigq
03-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Yes it is a great deal for the one you are talking about. I think he has it in Parker though if is the same one.

rvrtoy
03-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Hey Steve, you may wanna tell him who you are so he doesn't think he's calling some pervert... :D
You gonna be in town next Friday? I'm gonna be at your place or employment, would be great to finally meet you...
LOL.....
I will be here next friday. It will be nice to finally meet you as well.

Throttle
03-02-2006, 02:06 PM
a bit high $ (maybe?)...
how many hours, service records? (hint) :idea: