PDA

View Full Version : Pasty question

syke-o
03-02-2006, 11:32 AM
are most of the pasties that girls wear at the lake/river made of vinyl sticker material?? or do most get the ones that are put on with some sort of glue/adhesive?? the reason i am asking is that i have a vinyl plotter/cutter and wanted to make some pasties out of vinyl :crossx:

OnlyMoney
03-02-2006, 11:36 AM
They are mostly made of fabric that has a sticky backing all over it. They also make a glue that makes them reusable, but I don't know how well it works even though I have some. I also have a friend that makes them out of sticky holographic paper which I also started making. If you make a slit in the design so they can be "coned" to cover the areola, it would help them to not wrinkle. Just my .02 from a pastie wearer. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
03-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Pasties are cool!!;) :crossx:

syke-o
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
They are mostly made of fabric that has a sticky backing all over it. They also make a glue that makes them reusable, but I don't know how well it works even though I have some. I also have a friend that makes them out of sticky holographic paper which I also started making. If you make a slit in the design so they can be "coned" to cover the areola, it would help them to not wrinkle. Just my .02 from a pastie wearer. :rollside:
so by making them out of vinyl, they would be too wrinkled?? or like you said i could make a small cut.. would the cut be on the top and bottom to allow it to be kinda of folded without wrinkling??

prosthogod
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
What about that thick rubber paint.

UncleLarry
03-02-2006, 11:42 AM
My Speciality - I am an official Pastie Applier....
Many also come with a great clue (you should get enuf glue to apply them twice..- girls just have to make sure they are clean and DRY DRY..
Just so you know if you wearing pasties.. and put on a top.. then you flash someone (even with pasties on) you can be arrested. It's called inciting a sex act. Well thats what it is in Havasu anyway...
Here in havaus the entire areola msut be covered - if any part shows you can be arrested. (Especially if you are in the Channel or around NON-boaters.)
Just my 2 cents from a person in havasu who have had a couple of friends NOT follow the rules and now must register as a sexy offender....

Roaddogg 4040
03-02-2006, 11:45 AM
:rollside: :rollside: Pasties are totally unnessary. We prefer to see the WHOLE thing! :rollside: But if you need help designing of installing them let me know...
Steve

Cole
03-02-2006, 11:48 AM
She said areola.... :rollside:

Mardonzi
03-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Pasties aren't legal on Powell,, but then again,, the Parkies (Park Service) doesn't enforce it, as long as you aren't topless or flashing in the marina or right next to a houseboat full of kids.

OnlyMoney
03-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Pasties aren't legal on Powell,, but then again,, the Parkies (Park Service) doesn't enforce it, as long as you aren't topless or flashing in the marina or right next to a houseboat full of kids.
I remember flashing at only the "Parkies" one trip out there....ahhh those were the days!! :rollside:

syke-o
03-02-2006, 11:58 AM
i guess i will just make a bunch and take out there for spring break and see how they work... if they fall off then they fall off!!! :crossx:

OnlyMoney
03-02-2006, 11:58 AM
so by making them out of vinyl, they would be too wrinkled?? or like you said i could make a small cut.. would the cut be on the top and bottom to allow it to be kinda of folded without wrinkling??
I think you're getting the idea. Boobs are rounded (usually) and vinyl is flat per se. I make mine round and cut from the center straight out and then it becomes a mini cone, kind of like an ice cream cone! :crossx: :crossx:

Mardonzi
03-02-2006, 12:03 PM
I remember flashing at only the "Parkies" one trip out there....ahhh those were the days!! :rollside:
Hey,, the boys in the funky green boy scout socks and shorts need to feel the love too!!!
We've had them pull up to the beach while we've been having Nekkid Time, and the only concern they have is if we have enough porta potties for everyone camping... To bad other lakes can't be that laid back....

OnlyMoney
03-02-2006, 12:06 PM
We've had them pull up to the beach while we've been having Nekkid Time, and the only concern they have is if we have enough porta potties for everyone camping
LOL!! Classic!! Good to know for this seasons trip. :rollside:

wanna B V
03-02-2006, 06:31 PM
How bout a pastie pic thread to get everyone ready for summer!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
03-02-2006, 06:36 PM
I just lick them...then stick them on.

Phat Matt
03-02-2006, 07:21 PM
How bout a pastie pic thread to get everyone ready for summer!!!!
How's this?
http://www.pastease.com/images/fans/ChristineC8186.jpg

Phat Matt
03-02-2006, 07:22 PM
http://www.pastease.com/images/fans/ChanelN1301.jpg
http://www.pastease.com/images/fans/TeaseUm8230.jpg
Who is ready for the summer? :D

ahhell
03-02-2006, 07:53 PM
http://www.pastease.com/images/fans/ChanelN1301.jpg
goddamitt Matt...knock that shit off
im 200 miles from the missus and you post that shit!!!!!
Thank God for B...booooobies

DRMCAT
03-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Just clowning around.........
http://www.pastease.com/images/fans/clownsonstern.jpg

HYPNAUTIC
03-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Whats up with the dude on the left???

Kilrtoy
03-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I think you're getting the idea. Boobs are rounded (usually) and vinyl is flat per se. I make mine round and cut from the center straight out and then it becomes a mini cone, kind of like an ice cream cone! :crossx: :crossx:
Im starting to think we need to hang out more often.....
I know I only have a 26, but it's a DCB :idea:

24ROD
03-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Good weather for pasties right now with how nipy it is...... :)

OnlyMoney
03-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Im starting to think we need to hang out more often.....
I know I only have a 26, but it's a DCB :idea:
:p I'll bring extras for Mrs. Kilr. I can't believe you didn't see me last year. Every time at the sandbar was a chance to wear them. My neck gets hurt from those bathing suits, so I get to wear pasties to make my neck feel better. :rollside: :rollside: At least, that's my excuse. :crossx:
Any DCB works fine, we've got big "tittie" bumpers so you can tie up next to us. Is it Spring yet???? :)

Jordy
03-03-2006, 08:22 AM
but it's a DCB :idea:
And???? :notam: :D :D

desertbird
03-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Whats up with the dude on the left???
I was gonna askthat too!!!!! :yuk:

syke-o
03-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Good weather for pasties right now with how nipy it is...... :)
thats right... i might need your help during spring break applying the pasties to all the young women :crossx: :crossx:

SUBPRIME
03-03-2006, 09:40 AM
if anyone ever goes boating in the midwest, lake of the ozarks you can get away with going topless with no pasties and water partol has no problem (just can't take your bottoms off). It's great you can sit around getting wasted with a bunch of topless women around and your not even at a strip joint!!

Phat Matt
03-03-2006, 10:00 AM
:p I'll bring extras for Mrs. Kilr. I can't believe you didn't see me last year. Every time at the sandbar was a chance to wear them. My neck gets hurt from those bathing suits, so I get to wear pasties to make my neck feel better. :rollside: :rollside: At least, that's my excuse. :crossx:
Any DCB works fine, we've got big "tittie" bumpers so you can tie up next to us. Is it Spring yet???? :)
That excuse works for me! :D

24ROD
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
thats right... i might need your help during spring break applying the pasties to all the young women :crossx: :crossx:
You know pops always willing to lend my helping hands.......... :sqeyes: :p

Kilrtoy
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Not the best pic, but you get the point....She needs extra fabric
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616HAL44.jpg

OnlyMoney
03-03-2006, 10:43 AM
She needs extra fabric
Join the club...damn the areolas!! :mad: :mad:

Debbolas
03-03-2006, 02:25 PM
I recommend taking the pasties off in the shower.....less painful that way:D
who can we order pasties from?
does Bre still do them?

MR HARLEY
03-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Not the best pic, but you get the point....She needs extra fabric
OMG........................Your a good man :cool:

J540
03-03-2006, 02:51 PM
are most of the pasties that girls wear at the lake/river made of vinyl sticker material?? or do most get the ones that are put on with some sort of glue/adhesive?? the reason i am asking is that i have a vinyl plotter/cutter and wanted to make some pasties out of vinyl :crossx:
You can get 3M medical tape two sided, its not cheapest $30.00 for a half a roll but go's a long way and works the best and less chanch of having an allergic reaction from the tape. come's off good with baby oil just have to work it in. THATS THE FUN PART. wife said i take to long but just dont want to pull her skin off :D :D. Just looking out for her thats all. :D

Kilrtoy
03-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Join the club...damn the areolas!! :mad: :mad:
Yep, damn them, when I dont get to look at! play with! or suckle on them..... :idea:

boater012
03-03-2006, 04:05 PM
When I was at copper canyon last year the sherrifs were quick to let the boat laod of strippers we brought with us (my buddy owns a strip club in long beach) that we were in san bernadino county and that going topless was not against the law there. there was a houseboat in the back full of people. we had like 5 girls on the boat with no tops on whatsoever! the only thing the sherrifs did was idle up on there jetskis and ask us if wed take a pictuere of them with the girls! we obliged! ( never a bad thing to have the cops happy with you and your boat) they did tell us before we left to have the girls get dressed because the arizona guys would get us! we were never so happy to see the police and listen to what they had to say!!!

SUBPRIME
03-03-2006, 04:41 PM
When I was at copper canyon last year the sherrifs were quick to let the boat laod of strippers we brought with us (my buddy owns a strip club in long beach) that we were in san bernadino county and that going topless was not against the law there. there was a houseboat in the back full of people. we had like 5 girls on the boat with no tops on whatsoever! the only thing the sherrifs did was idle up on there jetskis and ask us if wed take a pictuere of them with the girls! we obliged! ( never a bad thing to have the cops happy with you and your boat) they did tell us before we left to have the girls get dressed because the arizona guys would get us! we were never so happy to see the police and listen to what they had to say!!!
Nice!!! :)
please tell more stripper stories!! and pics are good too!!

boater012
03-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Ill take you in there and introduce you they like new guys lol

gqchris
03-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Oh yes, I got some good pics of that Debaucherism!

Debbolas
03-05-2006, 07:29 AM
so...............who is our "new" pastie supplier?
or does Bre still make them? :rolleyes:

Mardonzi
03-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Titties and Beer (Mark) has the business card for the "Pasty Lady" from Havasu (The one that cruises the lake in their pontoon boat and sells them).
We ran into them on Powell last year and spent the weekend partying it up..
Here's a picture of their boat...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3335IM002755.JPG

Debbolas
03-05-2006, 11:08 AM
I will PM my buddy Mark.......
Thanks!

Silver
03-05-2006, 02:42 PM
No more strip club stories for you...................it's gone!
Sad! But now there are other places!
The club was in a bad area, and never did any VIP stuff, or promoted well!
Sorry!
But the girls are fun to take to the river!

Silver
03-05-2006, 02:48 PM
so...............who is our "new" pastie supplier?
or does Bre still make them? :rolleyes:
You can buy the felt stickers at Michaels, which is what they really are! In a big container of like 100 for about 6-8 bucks!
They work ok!
You can also, get spirit of gum adhesive and remover from custome stores. This is the stuff that's used in movies and such. Works the best!
Then you can make whatever you want!

Newcastle
03-05-2006, 02:57 PM
This is easily my new favorite thread... :D

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 02:59 PM
You can buy the felt stickers at Michaels, which is what they really are! In a big container of like 100 for about 6-8 bucks!
They work ok!
You can also, get spirit of gum adhesive and remover from custome stores. This is the stuff that's used in movies and such. Works the best!
Then you can make whatever you want!
I'm really having a mental block; can you post an idea of what you're talking about?

Silver
03-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Let me get the guru to do it!
I just look pretty..........haha! :p :cool: :rolleyes:
Standby...............

Phat Matt
03-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Let me get the guru to do it!
I just look pretty..........haha! :p :cool: :rolleyes:
Standby...............
Standing...............:)

Phat Matt
03-05-2006, 03:10 PM
While we wait.
http://www.thegirlsofhavasu.com/Girls%20Of%20Havasu/2005_09_01%20Labor%20Day/IMG_9648.JPG

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 03:17 PM
:) :) :)

Silver
03-05-2006, 03:25 PM
courtesy of Guru...
http://www.sexysilver.net/myspace/silver-pasties.jpg
:cool:

Phat Matt
03-05-2006, 03:30 PM
I think there is a butterfly in the way. :)

phebus
03-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Dayaaaammmmm. :) :rollside: :)

phebus
03-05-2006, 03:50 PM
This thread is going in a very good direction :D

Mandelon
03-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Bless you sweetie. I am having whipped Cream op6 flashbacks..... :p :crossx: :p

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I think there's a trip to Anaheim in my future :rollside:

riverroyal
03-05-2006, 04:50 PM
when are we going?

MagicMtnDan
03-05-2006, 05:08 PM
http://www.dukesofhavasu.com/dukegall/uploads/Pasties.jpg
And then there's Nipple Armour (http://www.propierce.com.au/OS_retail/Nipple_Armour/nipplearmourOSR.html)
http://elegantleatherlingerie.com/library/l1127copy.JPG
http://www.hustlerpanties.com/prodimages/pasteaseredhearts.jpg

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Are you thinking about buying some new pasties?

riverroyal
03-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Are you thinking about buying some new pasties?
I will let Jb explain.

Silver
03-05-2006, 05:21 PM
The sooner the better! Silver is working her ass off! So help a girl out! Come have a beer, etc., etc., etc....

riverroyal
03-05-2006, 05:22 PM
The sooner the better! Silver is working her ass off! So help a girl out! Come have a beer, etc., etc., etc....
beer,more beer, :rollside:

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 05:31 PM
not that I'd go, but if I could recommend a time to go to F'z, when would that be?

riverroyal
03-05-2006, 05:33 PM
not that I'd go, but if I could recommend a time to go to F'z, when would that be?
im in your hood tommorrow at 1,dont stalk me again.Hot wings?

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 05:34 PM
If I leave now, I can be in town in 4 hours......

JB in so cal
03-05-2006, 05:36 PM
fill up the truck and get on the 15 south...

riverroyal
03-05-2006, 05:37 PM
the one that gives singles,vegas must have those

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 05:37 PM
fill up the truck and get on the 15 south...
I'm on my way. :cool:

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 05:38 PM
the one that gives singles,vegas must have those
Singles, Here there 5's

riverroyal
03-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Singles, Here there 5's
I went back to work you know,cant cash my gov check there :rollside:

OutCole'd
03-05-2006, 05:48 PM
I went back to work you know,cant cash my gov check there :rollside:
I'm sure if I get the 5's here I can get change there for single, right??

MagicMtnDan
03-05-2006, 05:59 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/823DSC01271-med.JPG

Phat Matt
03-05-2006, 06:32 PM
That takes talent. :)

JB in so cal
03-06-2006, 10:17 AM
I still am having problems figuring out what these are; can you please post up more pics to help? :)

OnlyMoney
03-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Scary thing is, I know her! Those are the type that I make and use in emergencies sinc they get the job done. :)

24ROD
03-06-2006, 12:17 PM
I like this thread :crossx: It does need more pics though :crossx:

boater012
03-06-2006, 12:33 PM
For: One of my corny jokes!!!
How do you make a man love 10 pounds of fat???????
Put nipples on it!!!! :crossx: :rolleyes: yes that was the punchline!