PDA

View Full Version : H20 Toie

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I saw your boat heading east on the 10 today. I thought maybe your were dropping it off at my house in Phx..........:idea: :D

Jordy
11-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Nah, he was bringing it to my house in Phoenix. :D

INSman
11-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Florida baby !!! :D

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 07:45 PM
That's a long haul.:eek:
Was that him driving the truck or did he have it shipped out there?

27 Awesome cat
11-01-2007, 08:37 PM
That's a long haul.:eek:
Was that him driving the truck or did he have it shipped out there?
It was his X wife driving:D

jdogginla
11-01-2007, 11:08 PM
He is shipping it to florida for the winter......He has promised all of us that work for him a company trip every 3 weekends from now until March. :D

Mardonzi
11-02-2007, 12:10 AM
He is shipping it to florida for the winter......He has promised all of us that work for him a company trip every 3 weekends from now until March. :D
That Dan,, always thinking of his fellow ***boater :D

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 06:55 AM
It was his X wife driving:D
Now that is not funny.
I had it shipped as it is staying out there until April.
I'm going out Wed for the Key west poker run. Never been boating in Florida but from what i understand it is amazing.

INSman
11-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Now that is not funny.
I'm going out Wed for the Key west poker run. Never been boating in Florida but from what i understand it is amazing.
Yeah, yea.... Thanks for the invite :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-02-2007, 07:07 AM
Now that is not funny.
I love Florida. The water is so beautiful. Have a great time Dan. :)

BadKachina
11-02-2007, 07:30 AM
Now that is not funny.
That's cool, the guy towing it looked old enough to be retired and I didn't think you were a senior citizen. Either way he was pulling it nice and safe under the speed limit. ;)
Boating in Florida is on my list of things I want to do before it's all over.....
Enjoy.:D

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Yeah, yea.... Thanks for the invite :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Well its there for the whole winter so quit your whinning and take some time off and lets go.

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 07:48 AM
That's cool, the guy towing it looked old enough to be retired and I didn't think you were a senior citizen. Either way he was pulling it nice and safe under the speed limit. ;)
Boating in Florida is on my list of things I want to do before it's all over.....
Enjoy.:D
Thanks, Good to know that it is still safe.
It was so weird watching it leave.

Qtipjunkie
11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Now that is not funny.
You will love KW... Lots of hot boats out there...

Liquid Courage
11-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Key West Baby, Key West!!
I'm already in party mode......Let's do this!!!
Hey Blane, trust me, Dan's going to like boating out there so much he'll end up leaving it there. Maybe buy another Cig for the west coast!:jawdrop: :D

OnlyMoney
11-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey Blane, trust me, Dan's going to like boating out there so much he'll end up leaving it there. Maybe buy another Cig for the west coast!:jawdrop: :D
Or a 44' Sunseeker. :idea:
Have fun Dan. Like we discussed, let us know the weekends you're planning on going. If dogg goes, we'll even make extra effort to make it. He likes to party like we do. :D

INSman
11-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Well its there for the whole winter so quit your whinning and take some time off and lets go.
When you bringing her back, Miami Boat show in Feb ?!? :idea:

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I want it back before Desert Storm but until then it is party time.

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Or a 44' Sunseeker. :idea:
Well bring it out here so i can try it out for awhile :)

INSman
11-02-2007, 11:01 AM
That is what I am thinking and if it were this time next year it may be me getting the Cig for us to use out here ;)

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 11:39 AM
That is what I am thinking and if it were this time next year it may be me getting the Cig for us to use out here ;)
Just get one now
We can use yours out here and mine in flordia

INSman
11-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Just get one now
Oh, if it were only that easy ....:D

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh, if it were only that easy ....:D
It is
Just sign the check
The kids can pay for there own college

Froggystyle
11-02-2007, 01:38 PM
You guys need to look into deckboats I think... :D

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 02:25 PM
You guys need to look into deckboats I think... :D
Sure
Let me have a test run from Ventura to Newport and see how she handles :)

Froggystyle
11-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Sure
Let me have a test run from Ventura to Newport and see how she handles :)
Ventura to Newport RI?
I'll put her out in the big blue... no problem. I have been curious as to how well it would do at speed with the seating configuration being what it is (even 38' Cigs like bolsters and forward seating) but I think it would do very well on a nice cruise out there...
I see you in Havasu quite a bit though... maybe get another boat for the river, eh? :D

Liquid Courage
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
I already told you, you know where the keys are to the Gun. you can take it anytime;)

H20 Toie
11-02-2007, 03:18 PM
I already told you, you know where the keys are to the Gun. you can take it anytime;)
Susshhhh
Just trying to get Blane to step up

Liquid Courage
11-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Susshhhh
Just trying to get Blane to step up
True, I've been trying to do the same for over a year now!:D

INSman
11-02-2007, 04:06 PM
True, I've been trying to do the same for over a year now!:D
Maybe only one more year, but keep trying !!! :D
Just waiting to put some coin together, sell my boat and then wait for the Cig market to get flooded with 39' Unlimited's w/ twin Merc 700's resales .... :eek: ;)

Buster
11-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Now that is not funny.
I am heading out on Sunday for South Beach. If I wanted to go out Wednesday and check out some of the boats where should I go and what time ? I am also avaliable to be someones boat bitch :D :D

squirt'nmyload
11-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Now that is not funny.
you will not want to bring it back. we just got back from ft. lauderdale and it made west coast boating look boring.

INSman
11-03-2007, 07:26 AM
you will not want to bring it back. we just got back from ft. lauderdale and it made west coast boating look boring.
That is an understatement, Florida boating I imagine can't be beat ;)

Liquid Courage
11-03-2007, 08:10 AM
I am heading out on Sunday for South Beach. If I wanted to go out Wednesday and check out some of the boats where should I go and what time ? I am also avaliable to be someones boat bitch :D :D
I dont think there's a group leaving Wed. Tues, Thur, Fri, poker runners leaving from the Biscayne Marriot for KW. If you're cruising around and want to see some awesome machines on Wed or Tues go by TNT/Spinnaker Marina/Lip-Ship. You'll see Dans Cig, Tims Cig and Toms Cig from Cali there getting ready for the run as well as Countless other machines stored and prepairing for the run to KW.

Liquid Courage
11-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Absolutely no comparisson to Fl. boating. There's nothing like it in the world and it's the mecha for performance boating! I just got off the phone with Mike Bobbit about sending his Skater out there next year and the fact he wont want to bring it back once it goes out there.:idea: :D

Buster
11-03-2007, 10:52 AM
I dont think there's a group leaving Wed. Tues, Thur, Fri, poker runners leaving from the Biscayne Marriot for KW. If you're cruising around and want to see some awesome machines on Wed or Tues go by TNT/Spinnaker Marina/Lip-Ship. You'll see Dans Cig, Tims Cig and Toms Cig from Cali there getting ready for the run as well as Countless other machines stored and prepairing for the run to KW.
Thanks for the info LC. I will head over on Wed to check it out.
Cheers,

H20 Toie
11-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Damm i miss the boat already
but on Wed we will be in Miami :)

Magic34
11-05-2007, 10:40 AM
I saw your boat heading east on the 10 today. I thought maybe your were dropping it off at my house in Phx..........:idea: :D
I saw it on Thursday between Vicksburg and Phoenix on my way to Havasu. Seemed to be going east. :D
Oh, and Blane buying something.... Nevermind. :D

H20 Toie
11-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I got word that it has made it to Miami and all is well :)