PDA

View Full Version : My halloween rant,with 1 picture!

riverroyal
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
so tonight I was diiging through my kids candy.Which on Nov 1st all parents do.Well I found thishttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/mint.JPGSo Im gonna staple it above my work bench so next year I remember to tell the kids to keep a look out for this idiots house.He will be found,He will get a flaming bag of dog turd.Not only is it a MINT,but a FREE mint.What a Dick.Pay backs are a bitch

OutCole'd
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
:d :d

riverroyal
11-01-2007, 08:03 PM
I may get some bashing for this,but thats fine.Sun wasnt even down and the "imports" started parking on my street.I dont mean import cars.Now,I have no issues with families in my neighborhood trick or treating.But you MUST be in costume!!By 6pm I had more than a few 12 years old WITHOUT a costume on at my door.Now I was forced to "separate" my candy,good and bad for each crappy effort on the costume.By 7 I was pissed,we took the bowl with us and the kids went door to door and we gave out the candy to our neighborhood kids only.
I love the night for the kids,but it just pisses me off.Its not a racial thing,just a LACK of effort,its BS.
We also had a few neighbor kids that were too old,you have armpit hair,no candy
Ok Im done:D

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I may get some bashing for this,but thats fine.Sun wasnt even down and the "imports" started parking on my street.I dont mean import cars.Now,I have no issues with families in my neighborhood trick or treating.But you MUST be in costume!!By 6pm I had more than a few 12 years old WITHOUT a costume on at my door.Now I was forced to "separate" my candy,good and bad for each crappy effort on the costume.By 7 I was pissed,we took the bowl with us and the kids went door to door and we gave out the candy to our neighborhood kids only.
I love the night for the kids,but it just pisses me off.Its not a racial thing,just a LACK of effort,its BS.
We also had a few neighbor kids that were too old,you have armpit hair,no candy
Ok Im done:D
They do the same thing here, they come by the carloads, moms get out and carry a bag too. :rolleyes:
Oh well, at least the kids are having fun.

riverroyal
11-01-2007, 08:05 PM
They do the same thing here, they come by the carloads, moms get out and carry a bag too. :rolleyes:
Oh well, at least the kids are having fun.
its for the kids,I dont blame them.But the parents should put out some kinda effort

BadKachina
11-01-2007, 08:07 PM
its for the kids,I dont blame them.But the parents should put out some kinda effort
I give the kids a handfull of candy, the moms I make a point to drop one piece in at a time.

CornWater
11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Stupidity, tact, classless.... all inbred.
:confused:

DeltaSigBoater
11-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I got to thinking about it today and the last time I went Trick or Treating was 1993, I was 12!

Markos
11-01-2007, 08:47 PM
pay back ....give them "Chickletts"

WUTWZAT
11-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Better than bulion cubes! :D

hoolign
11-01-2007, 09:27 PM
I have a sign out
"If you don't have halloween in your country..you dont have it here..now beat it before I chop you into little peices and feed you to my dog"
P.S Happy halloween

hoolign
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Better than bulion cubes! :D
or carrots:idea:

CBadDad
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
I couldn't agree more...
I keep to bowls of candy. One with the cheap stuff and one with the candy bars. If you put some effort into the holiday you get a handful of the good stuff, otherwise, you get a lolly pop.

DeltaSigBoater
11-01-2007, 09:30 PM
:devil:
Just imagine the faces of little Johnny & Susie's parents when they raid the kids' Halloween candy and fine "Conehead Chewing Gum" :D

boatsnblondes
11-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Sheesh....we live in a gated community here...by 7, there was a line down the street outside the gate of folks trying to get in and trick or treat....just focking ridiculous.....I don't mind it so much with the youngsters, hey, its a well lit place and safe for the youngsters to walk....but..when the ford expedition pulled up in front of my house, and ten kids jumped out, ran to the door, and then jumped back in and took off around the corner, I blew a gasket...so..........not coool......by that time...kids focking EVERYWHERE....I ended up standing out in front of the house and keeping an eye on my and my neighbors houses to make sure no one focked anything up..also had the garden hose on standby for those who preferred a "trick" to a "treat" ...MY choice, not yours, kid. Now GIT.....all in all....gave out 8 bags of candy, scared a bunch with Igor out front, and had a great time meeting neighbors and talking as the kids had a good time running door to door...hope yours was as fun....BnB:D

vee-driven
11-01-2007, 09:55 PM
I live in a mostly white neighborhood and i think it was all mexicans from the next city over that came to my door and there isn't many kids on my street, i did think about putting the trash cans out so the parents had something to do. hahah