PDA

View Full Version : Saw this last night on TV... Opinions?

ratso
11-02-2007, 05:49 AM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=282185&GT1=7703

Jbb
11-02-2007, 05:53 AM
My opinion is Dog should consider a different hairstyle...:D

Tremor Therapy
11-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Sounds like his son may out of the tv business.
But in reality, who cares? I watched one episode years ago, and didn't think much of it then, and think even less of it now.

RitcheyRch
11-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Cant imagine his show lasting much longer after this.

ratso
11-02-2007, 06:02 AM
...and his wife has huge huge boobs.:D

ratso
11-02-2007, 06:06 AM
Sounds like his son may out of the tv business.
But in reality, who cares? I watched one episode years ago, and didn't think much of it then, and think even less of it now.
I do not condone what he said, but also it was a PRIVATE conversation between him and his son... Have you ever said anything in private to someone, talked to your child or wife, friend or relative, or anyone and would have been embarassed by it if anyone else knew or heard about it. I doubt seriously you can answer "No" to that...:idea:

ahhell
11-02-2007, 06:08 AM
his 4 y/o kid has the same dooo....:confused:
as for the "N" word, this shit is getting out of hand, if the black population is so butt hurt about this word why in the hell do they call each other n****r. I dont get all pissy when Im called trailer trash, whitey etc...:eek:
my .02

RitcheyRch
11-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Just heard Al Sharpton getting involved.

ratso
11-02-2007, 06:11 AM
his 4 y/o kid has the same dooo....:confused:
as for the "N" word, this shit is getting out of hand, if the black population is so butt hurt about this word why in the hell do they call each other n****r. I dont get all pissy when Im called trailer trash, whitey etc...:eek:
my .02
It's okay for them... they don't have to explain it.:rolleyes: I personally don't care for the word myself, and it is bullshit when it's "okay" for some to use it while others lose their careers over it.:yuk:

ratso
11-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Just heard Al Sharpton getting involved.
If it wasn't for people using the "N Word", that fukkin' dumbass would be out of a job...:mad:
I guess dumbass is okay to use still...:idea:

ahhell
11-02-2007, 06:15 AM
Maybe Sharpton should watch a couple episodes of ' a night at the Apollo' and explain what he's hearing there.
if some of thes 'comics' removed the "N" word and Mo Fo fgrom their dialouge the performance would only be about 30 seconds long

RitcheyRch
11-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Would imagine Jackson not too far behind.
If it wasn't for people using the "N Word", that fukkin' dumbass would be out of a job...:mad:

SB
11-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I would like black people to know that Duane does not speak for white people everywhere.:D
Rosie does. :D
This is a far cry from saying to somebody,"Hey, get to the back of the bus, n*****."

essexjet
11-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Cant imagine his show lasting much longer after this.
Already stopped filming:
"November 1, 2007
A&E Network has temporarily halted taping of Duane “Dog” Chapman's show Dog the Bounty Hunter in the wake of the surfacing of a taped phone conversation in which Dog repeatedly uses the N-word."

RitcheyRch
11-02-2007, 11:52 AM
They work fast.
Already stopped filming:
"November 1, 2007
A&E Network has temporarily halted taping of Duane “Dog” Chapman's show Dog the Bounty Hunter in the wake of the surfacing of a taped phone conversation in which Dog repeatedly uses the N-word."

Dave C
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
now thats how you throw someone under the bus..... :eek:

nhbuoy
11-02-2007, 01:30 PM
I guess a private conversation between father/"employer" & son/"employee" is not private...AND...IF the son/"employee" doesn't like the outcome of said private conversation, the son/"employee" sells said private conversation to the tabloids...NICE kid/"employee"...candyazz kid...

vee-driven
11-02-2007, 01:35 PM
You can have your brown pride,
you can have your black pride,
why can't i have my white pride?

ratso
11-02-2007, 01:45 PM
I guess a private conversation between father/"employer" & son/"employee" is not private...AND...IF the son/"employee" doesn't like the outcome of said private conversation, the son/"employee" sells said private conversation to the tabloids...NICE kid/"employee"...candyazz kid...
Hope he disowns the little prick...

Sleek-Jet
11-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Sit quietly, the Thought Police will be here shortly...

Sleeper CP
11-02-2007, 01:59 PM
WTF with that. If I did that to my Dad I better be 3 State's away when he got the news. And I would have to sleep with one eye open for the next 30 year's and my Dad just turned 70.
A private conversation is a private conversation.. I could give a shit less what he says in private. I'll leave it at that.
...and his wife has huge huge boobs.:D
And huge waste and huge butt and huge legs.....:rolleyes:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

YeLLowBoaT
11-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Only if you call him a dumb ass n*****. :D
I think a client of mine said it best( now this is a older black man who actaully worked, lived and campaigned with MLK jr... I really love the guy to death. he grew up about an hour away from my grandfather... other then one is black and the other is white you can't tell them apart)
There are 3 kind of black people:
Americans, who are Americans 1st
African Americans, who are black before every thing else
And N****s... they are good for nothing leaches.
I almost fell off the ladder when he said it.

socalmoney
11-02-2007, 02:18 PM
here (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/2007/popup/full-wmv.html) is the link to the audio.

OverKill
11-02-2007, 02:24 PM
I agree with you there. White Pride. I'm very proud of who I am, but I still don't like the N-Word used around me. I have a few black friends who are very smart and very nice. All it does is display negitive attitude around others and lowers yourself to white trash standards.
OverKill

socalmoney
11-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Maybe because white pride is associated with images like this. What a stupid question. Pull your head out of your ass!
http://www.africaresource.com/ijele/issue5/jackson/18-Anon-photo.gif

mikes280
11-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Only if you call him a dumb ass n*****. :D
I think a client of mine said it best( now this is a older black man who actaully worked, lived and campaigned with MLK jr... I really love the guy to death. he grew up about an hour away from my grandfather... other then one is black and the other is white you can't tell them apart)
There are 3 kind of black people:
Americans, who are Americans 1st
African Americans, who are black before every thing else
And N****s... they are good for nothing leaches.
I almost fell off the ladder when he said it.he is a smart man :)

OverKill
11-02-2007, 02:31 PM
What does this guy TUCKER look like? Can anyone here find a photo of this guy, I don't believe I've seen him on the show before.
OverKill

Tremor Therapy
11-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Hope he disowns the little prick...
Ratso,
I understand your feelings about a "private" converstation, and yes, I have had conversations with my wife and others that I would not want repeated...for content and vernacular. But when you want your life to be a tv show, you open yourself up to everything...right, wrong, and otherwise. Like I said, I watched the show 1 time, and found it to be quite un-entertaining.
The world is revolving around a p.c. sh*thole, and it needs a good flushing for everyone to get over themselves. :D

Biglue
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Dog the Bounty hunter....what a joke. People should look at the source...end of story.

OverKill
11-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Alright I had to find one so here it is. A PIC of Tucker Chapman. You just have to know what this guy looks like right.
http://glosslip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/tuckerchapman.jpg
OverKill

RitcheyRch
11-02-2007, 02:50 PM
I know is a small picture but the only thing could find.
http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/57/557/9/62/11/2970962110084786002RVKDol_th.jpg (http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2970962110084786002RVKDol)
What does this guy TUCKER look like? Can anyone here find a photo of this guy, I don't believe I've seen him on the show before.
OverKill

socalmoney
11-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Dog must be jealous, Tucker's chick is way hotter than Beth.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42369&stc=1&d=1194044305

beyondhelpin
11-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Maybe because white pride is associated with images like this. What a stupid question. Pull your head out of your ass!
What a thin veiw you have. I cant have pride in my race because of what a some white men did before I was born. What a stupid statement. Pull your head out of your ass.
How long do you figure white people should pay for mistakes some whites made many years ago?

socalmoney
11-02-2007, 03:37 PM
What a thin veiw you have. I cant have pride in my race because of what a some white men did before I was born. What a stupid statement. Pull your head out of your ass.
How long do you figure white people should pay for mistakes some whites made many years ago?
Apparently a little longer than 50 years. You can have pride in your race, I dont' believe I ever said you couldn't. Just pointing out the reason why this society won't recognize white pride as something positive. How is this a "thin view"? If someone has to ask why public display of white pride is wrong, they do have their head up their ass.

vee-driven
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Maybe i'll just leave my head up my ass and then we could be best friends.

Cheap Thrills
11-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Maybe If all of you pulled your head out of your ass , your breath wouldn't stink! :D
T.
:edit: for the word maybe.....

Trailer Park Casanova
11-02-2007, 05:35 PM
He's told that all the time.
He said it's the only way it'll flow.
I think he's a good guy,, we all say things we regret.

Ziggy
11-02-2007, 05:39 PM
He's told that all the time.
He said it's the only way it'll flow.
I think he's a good guy,, we all say things we regret.He did drag in that scumbag that ran off to Mexico......

socalmoney
11-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Maybe i'll just leave my head up my ass and then we could be best friends.
BFF

Sleeper CP
11-02-2007, 07:51 PM
now thats how you throw someone under the bus..... :eek:
I would guess that kid is not going to get invited over this Thanksgiving, what a Dumb Ass. I wonder how much that will cost them.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

al cole'holic
11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
...after hearing the phone call I think Dog was just trying to avoid stupid shit which just put him right in it. Guess he likes dropping N Bombs once in a while which could be taken the extreme wrong way in certain company, as in the girlfriend. :rolleyes:

ratso
11-03-2007, 08:27 AM
He did drag in that scumbag that ran off to Mexico......
...and how soon people forget.

photo chick
11-03-2007, 08:34 AM
you may only use that word if you are actually in fact a dumbass, otherwise it's off limits!!!! :)

vee-driven
11-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Nigga please!

HammerDown
11-03-2007, 12:59 PM
The real question is...Chuck Norris VS Dog, who would win? :D

Trailer Park Casanova
11-03-2007, 01:15 PM
The real question is...Chuck Norris VS Dog, who would win? :D
From what I understand (damfino though), Dog got the Cauliflower & Potato face from UFC style fighting, and boxing in the slammer.
I'd pic Dog.
What's your take?

ratso
11-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Chuck...:idea:

centerhill condor
11-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I do not condone what he said, but also it was a PRIVATE conversation between him and his son... Have you ever said anything in private to someone, talked to your child or wife, friend or relative, or anyone and would have been embarassed by it if anyone else knew or heard about it. I doubt seriously you can answer "No" to that...:idea:
where's the right to privacy? If he were talking to a guy wearing a towel on his head it would be GW's fault and the Dems would be all over the injustice.
CC

Rvr Swpr
11-03-2007, 03:59 PM
What a joke,how can any of you compare Chuck Norris, to this Chapman jerk.I can live without either of them,but Chucks offshore run from L.A. to San Francisco was awsome,and he turned around and came back.

Rvr Swpr
11-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Chapman gets credit for finding Andrew Luster in Mexico,anybody could have found him.Luster was waiting trial for doping women he brought to his house on the ocean and then filming the whole thing.So he jumps bail his mother put up,1 mil i think.Then could not stay out of sight in Mexico and Chapman finds him.Luster had it made,nice house on the ocean near Santa Barbara,never had to work,inheritence from his Grandfather.Now in jail for life.

Moneypitt
11-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Chapman gets credit for finding Andrew Luster in Mexico,anybody could have found him.Luster was waiting trial for doping women he brought to his house on the ocean and then filming the whole thing.So he jumps bail his mother put up,1 mil i think.Then could not stay out of sight in Mexico and Chapman finds him.Luster had it made,nice house on the ocean near Santa Barbara,never had to work,inheritence from his Grandfather.Now in jail for life.
He didn't get life, he got 140 years...........Good ol' Ventura County Courts....MP

Rvr Swpr
11-03-2007, 05:10 PM
That's right.Have not heard anything about appeals,or new trial. The victims got the bail money,as they should have.

Dribble
11-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah but I'm not a celebrity. And I don't have millions of people looking up to me as a paragon of moral virtue. I know my parents wouldn't have acted that way if I dated a black girl. And I know I wouldn't act that way if my son dated a black girl.

Screemy1
11-03-2007, 06:26 PM
hey, my family had slaves back in the day.... and they were purchase from other people of color..... why do they not hate those who sold them? And once they became slaves on the plantation, they were treated well, as that was the norm for most plantation owners. History always looks for the worst as the news does the same today. Many slaves had good relationshipd with plantation owners and when slavery was abolished, they took the last name of their previous owners with honor..... okay, I know some people are going to disagree with me.... and bash me because they are only educated on the negatives...... so go ahead... but I have researched this to death and look beyond anybodies color.... people are people for who they are.... and the referance towards an outside image is only a weakness to expel anger at a point.... True racism is very scary and is not just towards the black community.... As for me.... yeah.... I am just another cracker try'N to push my beleifs on another brother......:rolleyes: people need to lighten up with the day to day!:idea:

Nord
11-03-2007, 06:28 PM
~nord~ <------honky

BajaMike
11-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Already stopped filming:
"November 1, 2007
What's amazinig is that anyone ever watched that show......
I also wonder who would have watched/listened to that boring old cadaver and racist Imus….and they are putting him back on the air in New York.
I wouldn’t lift a finger to have either one banned, but I sure wouldn’t spend a second watching them.:idea:

Moneypitt
11-03-2007, 09:31 PM
That's right.Have not heard anything about appeals,or new trial. The victims got the bail money,as they should have.
His appeal was denied because he fled the jurisdiction during trial......AND notices of appeal must be filed in a timely mannor. So, his little Mexican vacation screwed him out of any further court action........Lets see, 2/3rds of 140 years? What is that, 96 years to be elgible for parole..........MP

westair
11-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Dogs no racist and thats obvious from his phone conversation with his son. He shows a lot of respect to to everyone, even the people he arrest. So he used
the N word in a private conversation, SO Fukken what!! And Fuk A&E

Sleeper CP
11-04-2007, 08:29 AM
So he used
the N word in a private conversation, SO Fukken what!! And Fuk A&E
Ditto: That kid is going to get his ass kicked by his dad and rightly so.
. And I don't have millions of people looking up to me as a paragon of moral virtue. l.
I've seen the show maybe three times. Don't remember him stating he was virtuous or much or a role model either. :idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Racey
11-04-2007, 08:42 AM
His son is a dick for selling tapes, Dog is a dick for being a prick to his son about his black girlfriend. Now he's really ****ed, that tape makes Imus look like a choir boy (which he is, i don't think Imus said a damn thing wrong, but look where it landed him anyway).
I understand what Dog was trying to say in the tape, about using the n-word among his buddies/co-workers, and that is all fine and dandy, i call my buddies n!ggers sometimes, it's just a rib, and has nothing to do with race when it's used that way, but then he also uses it pretty derogatory when he says "some f'n n****er" or "n****er without a soul", This is what sealed his fate, when you have a national TV show you ought to know that saying that shit could end your career, so you learn how to work and DON'T SAY IT!!!
I've always thought Dog the bounty hunter was a D-bag anyway, so i could care less if his career is over.

Dribble
11-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Ditto: That kid is going to get his ass kicked by his dad and rightly so.
I've seen the show maybe three times. Don't remember him stating he was virtuous or much or a role model either. :idea:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Well let's see. First thing they do is have a family prayer before they go out looking for whomever. He preaches how the Lord Jesus Christ helped him turn from a life of crime. He sits there and preaches to the people he catches about turning their lives around after they're caught.
All in front of millions of people. I think that qualifies.

ratso
11-04-2007, 08:47 AM
Well let's see. First thing they do is have a family prayer before they go out looking for whomever. He preaches how the Lord Jesus Christ helped him turn from a life of crime. He sits there and preaches to the people he catches about turning their lives around after they're caught.
;)

Sleeper CP
11-04-2007, 09:30 AM
His son is a dick for selling tapes, Dog is a dick for being a prick to his son about his black girlfriend. Now he's really ****ed, that tape makes Imus look like a choir boy (which he is, i don't think Imus said a damn thing wrong, but look where it landed him anyway).
I understand what Dog was trying to say in the tape,
Ditto: to all above.
From your prespective you maybe correct. From mine, being an American that happens to be "Black" I learned a long time ago to seperate out what people say vs what they do(and in turn what they are). As far as the prayer thing goes .. I've seen a few documentaries on the Klan and they all started their little get togethers with a prayer. There are quite a few Bible thumpin klansmen in this Country that think they are virtuous too...doesn't mean that they are.
As I said I "may" have seen the show three times, so I may not be a good judge as to Dawgs character.
As far as for what he said. Just my.02. I see and hear the word "Nigger" as rude and vulgar, and I don't care what color the person is who used it. But we have a huge problem with "hip-hop" and "ganster rap" using the word and more or less bringing it into the "main stream" while other's are trying to drive it out at the same time. Talk about conflict... Dick head Sharpton and Jackson jump down Don Imus' back instead of showing up at Hip-Hop and Gansta Rap concert's and saying " Are you nigga's crazy"?
You may have heard the number one song in the Country a year and half ago or so from Kanye West "Gold Digger" well if you didn't, you can figure out what rhymes with digger. The un-edited song was being played by "white" kids all over the Country. To them it's just another word, and maybe it is and maybe it's not, but someone should make up thier "F"ing mind:confused: Just my .02
I'll get off my rant...
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Rvr Swpr
11-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Ditto: to all above.
From your prespective you maybe correct. From mine, being an American that happens to be "Black" I learned a long time ago to seperate out what people say vs what they do. As far as the prayer thing goes .. I've seen a few documentaries on the Klan and they all started their little get togethers with a prayer. There are quite a few Bible thumpin klansmen in this Country that think they are virtuous too...doesn't mean that they are.
As I said I "may" have seen the show three times, so I may not be a good judge as to Dawgs character.
As far as for what he said. Just my.02. I see and hear the word "Nigger" as rude and vulgar, and I don't care what color the person is who used it. But we have a huge problem with "hip-hop" and "ganster rap" using the word and more or less bringing it into the "main stream" while other's are trying to drive it out at the same time. Talk about conflict... Dick head Sharpton and Jackson jump down Don Imus' back instead of showing up at Hip-Hop and Gansta Rap concert's and saying " Are you nigga's crazy"?
You may have heard the number one song in the Country a year and half ago or so from Kanye West "Gold Digger" well if you didn't, you can figure out what rhymes with digger. The un-edited song was being played by "white" kids all over the Country. To them it's just another word, and maybe it is and maybe it's not, but someone should make up thier "F"ing mind:confused: Just my .02
I'll get off my rant...
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Not a rant,thanks for the post.

centerhill condor
11-04-2007, 11:47 AM
yea, what he said...:)
CC

3 daytona`s
11-04-2007, 01:08 PM
was a thread on here and everyone was calling him a hero and how great he is.:idea: :jawdrop: :confused:
Which way is it?

3 daytona`s
11-04-2007, 04:02 PM
was a thread on here and everyone was calling him a hero and how great he is.:idea: :jawdrop: :confused
Which way is it?
A&E pulled it and sounds as for good

Sleeper CP
11-04-2007, 04:18 PM
A&E pulled it and sounds as for good
My bet is that POS kid has already made a phone call....
Which way is it?
You know, everyone loves a winner.
yea, what he said...:)
CCThanks, don't know if it's right or wrong it's just my .02
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ratso
11-04-2007, 04:58 PM
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272617046.shtml

RitcheyRch
11-05-2007, 07:55 AM
Heard the son sold the tape to the media for $15K.
If was going to sell out a family member it would be for a lot more than that.

ratso
11-05-2007, 07:59 AM
I hope the IRS takes half of that.:yuk:

Moneypitt
11-05-2007, 08:03 AM
I hope the IRS takes half of that.:yuk:
I hope he doesn't report it. That way the IRS will get it all while he is trying to BAIL out of jail.......Fat chance, huh...........

ratso
11-05-2007, 08:17 AM
I hope he doesn't report it. That way the IRS will get it all while he is trying to BAIL out of jail.......Fat chance, huh...........
Unbelievable what friends and/or family will "sell out" for... :idea:

Sleeper CP
11-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow, I understand the kid being pissed off about his dad calling his girl friend a "F"ing "N". Did you listen to that rant,in the first 18 seconds Dog basically called his son's girl friend a "F"ing "N". But, to tape your dad and then sell it to the media, wow. The little phuckr.
Unbelievable what friends and/or family will "sell out" for... :idea:
Does that kid know OJ:idea:;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

SB
11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
I learned a long time ago to seperate out what people say vs what they do(and in turn what they are).
Good post.
My Southern farmer ancestors were to poor to own slaves, no guilt here.
Sure I've used that word, but I haven't discriminated against anybody. Big difference. Except when I'm playing pickup basketball, I pick a team to win. :D
I don't want my kids to hear me using that word so I stopped.
I did think Richard Pryor was funny, way funnier than these "Def" guys now.
Good movie out on cable now, "Blood Diamond". Shows lot of blacks murdering other blacks, hacking them to pieces. It's a lot different than "Roots" where I learned that Africans are just a bunch of philosphers who happen to live in the woods.:D

wright27
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
White pride is not associated with this. White power is associated with this. Hugh difference.:idea:

sangervdrive
11-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Has anyone else ever read or heard an interview with Morgan Freeman on the subject of Black History Month.
It was a long time ago when I saw it but it was really interesting, from what I remember he starts by saying that refering to anything as Black or White will do nothing but perpetuate prejudice. I also seem to remember him taking jabs at many other subjects like people of any color using the N word and so on.
You could tell that he was very wise and I gained a huge amount of respect for him (even though I already admired him as an actor).