PDA

View Full Version : Check out this 3 wheel motion

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-11-2002, 09:56 PM
img]http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats&image=3wheel.JPG&img=&tt=/img[/img]
I just thought I would show some of you guys something I love to do. This is one of the trucks I rigged.It has 2 hydraulic pumps and 8 batteries. I drive one as well almost identical but mine is a nissan hardboady. Some people thinks its stupid or crazy but you have to ride in one doing this to really appreciate it.The only words you will be saying when you make a turn is "SHIT" while holding on for your life. You just have to drive one and turn into a 3 wheel and see peoples faces as the tire raises up into the air!
396_Always_Lovin_Those_Damn_Switches! :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-11-2002, 09:57 PM
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats&image=3wheel.JPG&img=&tt=/img
I just thought I would show some of you guys something I love to do. This is one of the trucks I rigged.It has 2 hydraulic pumps and 8 batteries. I drive one as well almost identical but mine is a nissan hardboady. Some people thinks its stupid or crazy but you have to ride in one doing this to really appreciate it.The only words you will be saying when you make a turn is "SHIT" while holding on for your life. You just have to drive one and turn into a 3 wheel and see peoples faces as the tire raises up into the air!
396_Always_Lovin_Those_Damn_Switches! :D :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

Omega21
11-11-2002, 11:43 PM
Hehehe...I think I come from the 'I think it's stupid' crowd..but at least you picked the right rig to wreck :-)
You know what'd be cool though? Gettin the sundeck/engine cover on a daycruiser to do something like that...
Todd

Liberator TJ1984
11-12-2002, 07:19 AM
I'm with Omega....if sundeck was covered with "Manatee's" you could tilt and raise the cover to slid 'em back in the water..hehe :D

malcolm
11-12-2002, 07:37 AM
Must be a California thing. Lets see, if I only fill the right tank and put a couple fat guys on the passenger side...probably not a good idea.
[ November 17, 2002, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: malcolm ]

mach1 454
11-20-2002, 09:19 PM
hey 396 im into the custom truck scene. Except i hate hydralics. im into airbaggs. iv got a chevy crew cab dually. its fully shaved with a phantom front grill, bagged to lay frame, and a bright ass yellow. i like custom slammed trucks because its different from everybody else and thier moms with lifted trucks.
mach1 454

fat rat
11-21-2002, 03:32 AM
396.....you get two thumbs up from me, I got a very clean 87 Chevy, short box, fleetside I'd love to put the juice to or maybe the Ole' ladies 91 Eldorado.......I know she would like also.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-23-2002, 07:31 PM
mach1 454:
hey 396 im into the custom truck scene. Except i hate hydralics. im into airbaggs. iv got a chevy crew cab dually. its fully shaved with a phantom front grill, bagged to lay frame, and a bright ass yellow. i like custom slammed trucks because its different from everybody else and thier moms with lifted trucks.
mach1 454Right on guys, I am sure glad someone likes different things. I love bags and juice especially when your doing 60 on the freeway and you drag the hell out of the frame :D It looks phat when everybodys slowing down from all the sparks :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-23-2002, 07:41 PM
fat rat:
396.....you get two thumbs up from me, I got a very clean 87 Chevy, short box, fleetside I'd love to put the juice to or maybe the Ole' ladies 91 Eldorado.......I know she would like also.Bring it down to AZ and I will hook it up :D I have been welding for almost 11 years! I love to get down on caddy's. Thanks for the love guys wink
396_Your_Juiced_Connection wink

fat rat
11-23-2002, 08:04 PM
396....... the wife has relations in Mesa, next time I'm in the area, take me for a Cruzzzzzz. :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2002, 10:54 AM
fat rat:
396....... the wife has relations in Mesa, next time I'm in the area, take me for a Cruzzzzzz. :cool: Thats my buddies truck I did work to. just let me know when your in town and I will callhim up. We would be glad to hook you up with a ride wink