PDA

View Full Version : So what are your....

MAINEVENT
03-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Plans for this weekend???
I took the day off tomorrow to clean my boat... The motor is finally gonna get dropped in :) Fri night Clubbing in O.C. :crossx: Saturday i test saturday night gonna unleash MAINEVENT once again at someones house :crossx: and i'm sure i'm gonna hate sunday :cry:
So what are you doing???

LAFD
03-02-2006, 01:14 PM
saturday havin a bar b q at the pad saturday night goin to my cousin birthday in north hollywood sunday recoving from saturday night and then sunday night goin to another party in shadow hill. monday recovering from sunday night.

MAINEVENT
03-02-2006, 03:53 PM
saturday havin a bar b q at the pad saturday night goin to my cousin birthday in north hollywood sunday recoving from saturday night and then sunday night goin to another party in shadow hill. monday recovering from sunday night.
you know if you just keep drinking the recovery time draws down to only one day :crossx:

Phat Daddy
03-02-2006, 03:56 PM
I took the day off tomorrow to clean my boat... The motor is finally gonna get dropped in :) Fri night Clubbing in O.C. :crossx: Saturday i test saturday night gonna unleash MAINEVENT once again at someones house :crossx: and i'm sure i'm gonna hate sunday :cry:
So what are you doing???
Unleash what, where??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

MAINEVENT
03-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Unleash what, where??? :devil: :devil: :devil:
Crown Town Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyotch!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
03-02-2006, 04:12 PM
So what are you doing???
Shit I guess I wont have the convenience of buying my oranges at the Main Street offramp. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
03-02-2006, 04:23 PM
I got your CROWN Mfer!!!! :skull: :220v: :crossx:

ShowSumSkin
03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Fri. I'm celebrating that I finally finished the training for my new job with people from work at the local bar....getting trashed, then its off to Pure. Sat. night will depend on how Fri. goes but you know how we do it in Vegas!!!! :devil: Although next weekend is what I'm really looking forward to.

76ANTHONY
03-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Shit I guess I wont have the convenience of buying my oranges at the Main Street offramp. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
ok now that shiat is funny there :D

76ANTHONY
03-02-2006, 06:01 PM
So what are you doing???
hey thatnks for the invite bro, yeah your number one in my book beeeeeyyooooootchhhhhh :mad: :mad: :crossx: :D

76ANTHONY
03-02-2006, 08:04 PM
So what are you doing???
i might just see you sat night so's shortcake and i can drink your ass under the table. do we need someone to come count your drinks again??? :crossx:

JetBoatRich
03-02-2006, 08:09 PM
thinking of heading to Mammoth :rolleyes:

THOR
03-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Fri. I'm celebrating that I finally finished the training for my new job with people from work at the local bar....getting trashed, then its off to Pure. Sat. night will depend on how Fri. goes but you know how we do it in Vegas!!!! :devil: Although next weekend is what I'm really looking forward to.
Playing in a tourney on Saturday and riding at Cahuilla Creek on Sunday maybe.

IN2-IN2MX
03-03-2006, 06:46 AM
This weekend...tonight Mike and I are going to celebrate a girlfriend's birthday and early tomorrow morning we are going to Puerto Nuevo and Ensenada with a group of my friends for the weekend. I can't wait! :p Lobster, drinking, dancing!!!

Tom Brown
03-03-2006, 07:00 AM
Shovel snow.

Jbb
03-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Shovel snow.
:p

Tom Brown
03-03-2006, 07:04 AM
:p
It would probably be less funny if I was kidding. :D

Jbb
03-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Make beer/grind Bondo............... :)

havaduner
03-03-2006, 07:24 AM
Heading for the Dunes about noon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Headed to Ocotillo this afternoon!!!!! :boxed:

Do F150's Float?
03-03-2006, 08:00 AM
Headed to Ocotillo this afternoon!!!!! :boxed:
Ya don't say!? :D
I think we might head up tomorrow morning.... With a truckload of chips & cheese of course ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-03-2006, 08:04 AM
Ya don't say!? :D
I think we might head up tomorrow morning.... With a truckload of chips & cheese of course ;)
You guys aren't coming until tomorrow??? :cry: Who am I going to ride doubles, no helmets, cocktails and freezing cold at night with tonight? :rollside:
Did you accomplish my mission for you yesterday??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Tonight .........nada!!!1
Tomorrow.....Going to baseballs opening day.............then going to play with my sancha!!!! :p :p
Sunday a Birthday party for a special little guy!!!!!
Yes Chase, I'll say hello for you !!!! LOL :rollside:

Chase
03-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks sweet heart...I am happy you think of me...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Awwww shit..............I better bring a camera :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
03-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Thanks sweet heart...I am happy you think of me...
Always hunnnnnn :p

Do F150's Float?
03-03-2006, 08:18 AM
You guys aren't coming until tomorrow??? :cry: Who am I going to ride doubles, no helmets, cocktails and freezing cold at night with tonight? :rollside:
Did you accomplish my mission for you yesterday??
Hahaha...i'm sorry - im sick though... so i figure one less night in the cold won't hurt :)
I asked my mom about it, but she hasn't talked to her either :confused: but she said she'll try & get a hold of her again soon ;)

MR HARLEY
03-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Havasu bound :) @5pm

Hardly Satisfied
03-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Going to a 40th birthday party

Hardly Satisfied
03-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey Craig , Have A Good Time

HOOTER SLED-
03-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm sleeping ALL weekend. :rollside:

MR HARLEY
03-03-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm sleeping ALL weekend. :rollside:
This is also a very good idea, havent had one of them in a couple weeks now :)
Hey Craig , Have A Good Time
Too bad ya cant make it out there this weekend :frown:

Hardly Satisfied
03-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Craig , we will hook up soon