PDA

View Full Version : Shower pipe

Tom Brown
11-02-2007, 01:57 PM
One of the guys I work with goes to the gym at lunch. At coffee this afternoon, he was telling us about the workout he had today.
After the workout, he was having a shower, minding his own business, when two 12 year old african north-american boys came in. He said they looked like young boys but they had really low voices and were swinging world class pipe. Apparently, all of the pencil dicked white guys who were in there got the hell out immediately.
It was one of the best coffee time stories.... ever.

Jbb
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
You should be banned immediately....:mad:

BarryMac
11-02-2007, 02:00 PM
One of the guys I work with goes to the gym at lunch. At coffee this afternoon, he was telling us about the workout he had today.
After the workout, he was having a shower, minding his own business, when two 12 year old african north-american boys came in. He said they looked like young boys but they had really low voices and were swinging world class pipe. Apparently, all of the pencil dicked white guys who were in there got the hell out immediately.
Aarrgghhh, what's with all the dumbasses today... :mad: :D :D
Funny story though... LOL :D

moneypit
11-02-2007, 02:04 PM
world class pipe...lol :D

Cheap Thrills
11-02-2007, 02:06 PM
I worry about you sometimes Mr. Brown. :confused:
T.

Biglue
11-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Tom, what is it with you and all the cock gazing that goes around you and your friends in gymnasium shower rooms? :D :D
This is not the first time you share one of these type of stories. It makes good reading for Djunkie and Cole Trickle tho. :D
Sup Tom.

Jbb
11-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Tom, what is it with you and all the cock gazing that goes around you and your friends in gymnasium shower rooms? :D :D
This is not the first time you share one of these type of stories. It makes good reading for Djunkie and Cole Trickle tho. :D
Sup Tom.
lol.....Lue just called Brown....A Flaming Homosexual....:p

ratso
11-02-2007, 04:40 PM
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/14803/

Trailer Park Casanova
11-02-2007, 05:40 PM
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/14803/
Hammer a nail with it.

earl-bob
11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
why is everyone down on Brown so he's a little gay