PDA

View Full Version : I join HB...and my F350 gets snaked...in the same day??!! WTF!!??

SoCalSouthpaw
03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
:mad:
Friggen chumps. Hope this isnt a bad sign. New HB member, a week at my new job, was plannin on spendin my time and new money planning and purchasin' some hot mods fo da boat this year...until my truck got stolen :cry: ...now Im lookin for a new ride. :mad: :220v: :mad:
Anyone have some encouraging words?
I was warned of drama here, no prob. But sheesh...my truck gettin snaked??? I think thats a bit harsh.

wsuwrhr
03-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Post some pics of the truck and where you live dude, Socal?
That is a big area.
I don't think Trixie you are out driving the foxfire 5.
"Help me, help you"
Brian

LAFD
03-02-2006, 01:44 PM
jay photoglou can make you a killer deal on a chevy truck. sorry to hear about your truck that sucks.

SummitKarl
03-02-2006, 01:48 PM
:mad:
Friggen chumps. Hope this isnt a bad sign. New HB member, a week at my new job, was plannin on spendin my time and new money planning and purchasin' some hot mods fo da boat this year...until my truck got stolen :cry: ...now Im lookin for a new ride. :mad: :220v: :mad:
Anyone have some encouraging words?
I was warned of drama here, no prob. But sheesh...my truck gettin snaked??? I think thats a bit harsh.
I would check the SPAM section, you might find your truck there :crossx: :)

Biglue
03-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Sorry to hear bro. Like it was mentioned post some pics of it in case someone sees it.

Reaper1
03-02-2006, 02:36 PM
sorry to hear about you ride, lefty - i wonder what "race" stole it :rolleyes: ?? (now that's how you start the drama :rollside: ) - keyes
It's a Ford so I'm betting it's a white guy. :rolleyes: :rollside: :D

Waist Deep
03-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Whoever has it, I could use some parts for my 2000 F250. Delivery would be appreciated as well.

Biglue
03-02-2006, 02:49 PM
So was this thread a complaint or a cheer? :crossx:

Big Kahunaa
03-02-2006, 02:51 PM
I know this spam but i got a ford truck for sale cheep J/k sorry to hear about your truck

meaniam
03-02-2006, 03:04 PM
you can always hope the trans or fuel pump break before they hit mexico j/k
i guess if it was a chevy some peps be saying to follow the oil leak.
which just reminded me i need to up my insurance

SoCalSouthpaw
03-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Pics? None on hand. However, its a white crew cab w/ 38's on it. Does that narrow it down? LOL.

Big Kahunaa
03-02-2006, 03:29 PM
just come to casa seronos mexican restraunt out here on a big weekend there will be about 35 of them to take a pick from

wsuwrhr
03-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Whoever has it, I could use some parts for my 2000 F250. Delivery would be appreciated as well.
NICE avatar.
just what I needed, ANOTHER reason to spend my time here.
Brian

superdave013
03-02-2006, 05:41 PM
well to make you feel better my old dully got pinched right out of my driveway in the middle of the focking day in Manhattan Beach. I had just put alcoas and 6 BFG mud's on it the week before. Even left the snap on braker bar with the socket that fit the lug nuts in the front seat. :rolleyes:
To say I was just focking sick was an understatment. 2 weeks went by and nothing. I kept waiting to see my truck on the news in a high speed chase.
Then I get the call it was found in east la. :cry: :cry:
I just knew it was stipped. So I went by myself to check it out. No need for anyone to drive me there because I knew is was stripped right? Anyway I get treated like a convect by the LA sherrifs and get the release paper work. I had to pay some cash before I could even see it. The area was so bad that when they were out in the street unloading another stripped car with a forklift they lock the gate so people don't steal stuff. I was like wtf, we are right here. No one will rip ya off right infront of ya. Forklift driver said wanna bet? lol :cry: :cry:
Anyway I was peeping through the fence and thought: well it's stitting up pretty high, must be on blocks. Nope, truck was totaly intact sans broken wing window and steering collum. And the one take was out of gas (other one was full, good thing they didn't know to wiggle the switch).
So anyway, I got lucky and hopefully you do too.

Havasu Hangin'
03-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Welcome.
It's a good idea not to mess with the moderators (but I guess you already learned that).
:D

ROZ
03-02-2006, 05:50 PM
I use to know a guy who could get ya a great deal on the stereo system you just lost.
Good luck :D

SoCalSouthpaw
03-03-2006, 09:31 AM
so you have a pretty "small"-dick ?? :p :rollside:
I didnt hava problem with it when you were conceived. VIOLA!!!! :p :rollside:

a catered life
03-03-2006, 09:39 AM
or a mexican but definally not a brother :p

a catered life
03-03-2006, 09:42 AM
well to make you feel better my old dully got pinched right out of my driveway in the middle of the focking day in Manhattan Beach. I had just put alcoas and 6 BFG mud's on it the week before. Even left the snap on braker bar with the socket that fit the lug nuts in the front seat. :rolleyes:
To say I was just focking sick was an understatment. 2 weeks went by and nothing. I kept waiting to see my truck on the news in a high speed chase.
Then I get the call it was found in east la. :cry: :cry:
I just knew it was stipped. So I went by myself to check it out. No need for anyone to drive me there because I knew is was stripped right? Anyway I get treated like a convect by the LA sherrifs and get the release paper work. I had to pay some cash before I could even see it. The area was so bad that when they were out in the street unloading another stripped car with a forklift they lock the gate so people don't steal stuff. I was like wtf, we are right here. No one will rip ya off right infront of ya. Forklift driver said wanna bet? lol :cry: :cry:
Anyway I was peeping through the fence and thought: well it's stitting up pretty high, must be on blocks. Nope, truck was totaly intact sans broken wing window and steering collum. And the one take was out of gas (other one was full, good thing they didn't know to wiggle the switch).
So anyway, I got lucky and hopefully you do too.
i have got to remind my friends that the big trucks have two tanks :p

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-03-2006, 10:21 AM
It's part of the HB initiation.
OK RD, give him his truck back.

rivergoer
03-03-2006, 11:00 AM
or a mexican but definally not a brother :p
yeah it would need to be a 73 monte carlo primered four different colors 26 inch rims ont stock ride height and gold trim for a brotha to yank it :) :rollside:

a catered life
03-03-2006, 01:01 PM
yeah it would need to be a 73 monte carlo primered four different colors 26 inch rims ont stock ride height and gold trim for a brotha to yank it :) :rollside:
73 monte carlo i'm hurt :cry: at least make it a caddy

LAFD
03-03-2006, 01:06 PM
I didnt hava problem with it when you were conceived. VIOLA!!!! :p :rollside:
hahaha thats pretty funny. :skull: :skull: :skull:

SoCalSouthpaw
03-03-2006, 01:43 PM
These foolz at http://www.duramaxsuburban.com/index.php slap the Duramax/ Allison diesel combo in Suburban's. If my paper stack is high enough, Im gettin one!!!!

HotDogz
03-03-2006, 02:28 PM
sorry to hear about your truck. Mine was snatched out of my driveway about 6 wks ago and then run into a light pole and totaled. 2 junior high kids were caught trying to leave the scene. 1 apparently had some sort of master key, never got the full story. :rolleyes:
Anyway, had to get a new rig (over 9800 in repairs to old truck)
F***ing punks. only had 6 pymts left. :mad:
Hope it all worx out soon

SoCalSouthpaw
03-03-2006, 02:34 PM
sorry to hear about your truck. Mine was snatched out of my driveway about 6 wks ago and then run into a light pole and totaled. 2 junior high kids were caught trying to leave the scene. 1 apparently had some sort of master key, never got the full story. :rolleyes:
Anyway, had to get a new rig (over 9800 in repairs to old truck)
F***ing punks. only had 6 pymts left. :mad:
Hope it all worx out soon
Yea - its definately a 'WTF?' type of experience. I would realllllllly like to catch a chump in the act. The word 'vigilante' would be re-defined. :crossx: :mad:

SoCalSouthpaw
03-07-2006, 10:31 AM
My F350 has been recovered in Indio. A few hundee miles from San Diego. Its in a towing yard. I guess the tranny and transfer case is smoked. Backseat is gone. A few other things missing. I was hoping to never hear a thing about it again.

BoatFloating
03-07-2006, 10:39 AM
My F350 has been recovered in Indio. A few hundee miles from San Diego. Its in a towing yard. I guess the tranny and transfer case is smoked. Backseat is gone. A few other things missing. I was hoping to never hear a thing about it again.
I always hear stories of guys rip trucks off and 4 wheeling them in Glamis and dumping them... I wondering????? Sometimes it's better to get it back because you'd be surpised how much the insurance wouldn't give you if it was recovered.