PDA

View Full Version : Food Driver Poker Run

Bella
11-05-2007, 08:31 AM
I wanted to give a BIG thanks to EVERYONE that made the event so fun and successful!!
If you did not make it the event was able to raise enough money to feed over a 100 families!! That does not include the the can food that was donated or the stockings that were filled with thing like shampoo, soaps, brushes, tooth paste, combs and brushes, tooth brushes, etc.
It was good to see everyone show up for a great cause!! It is always amazing to see the response from people in regard to charity.
I can't wait for next year! And yes it was an AWESOME day of boating! As you tell from the pictures.
Brett

Throttle
11-05-2007, 10:04 AM
a great day!
thank you for all your hard work! it was really great having Jim and Art there too!

LakeRacer
11-05-2007, 10:12 AM
a great day!
thank you for all your hard work! it was really great having Jim and Art there too!
Well - thank you very much! :D

Throttle
11-05-2007, 10:22 AM
next time I get to keep the jokers

Magic34
11-05-2007, 10:45 AM
You guys have come such a long way. What a professional operation you run now.
All technical and shiat. :D
We had a great weekend with exception to running over a sailboat Saturday night. :D Damn sailboaters. :mad:

No Name
11-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Great time!!!!! Put us down for next year. :) :)

MR HARLEY
11-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Great time!!!!! Put us down for next year. :) :)
Great talking with you and D.A. this weekend, congrats on your sweet new ride! :)

No Name
11-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Great talking with you and D.A. this weekend, congrats on your sweet new ride! :)
Thanks brother. Always nice seeing you and your crew out there. :)