PDA

View Full Version : Do you use GPS on your cell phone?

Boozer
11-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Until recently I had been using the iPhone which wasnt GPS enabled but I used the hell out of the google maps function. I was recently asked to demo the AT&T Tilt for 60 days. The Tilt has integrated GPS and works with a service that enable full navigation functionality. I haven't been to stop playing with this damn thing! I just told it I wanted pizza it pulled my location via GPS and gave me every pizza joint within a 2 mile radius.
So how many other people use GPS on the cell phone? Now that I have it, as much as I love my iPhone I dont think I'm going to go back to it just because I love this damn GPS so much.

Havasu Carrera
11-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I've been hating it for a few years now.
Just got the GPS deal and I use more than the radio in my truck!!! Dang things WONDERFULL although Verizon customer service is the worst I have ever known. Good luck! don't sign any contracts if you can help it. Again the GPS deal is BITHEN!

repo man
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
i use it constantly. love it.

boatsntoys
11-05-2007, 05:50 PM
I was gonna buy one of those Garmin GPS for my car. My dad has one, really works great amd no extra fees to pay. Haven't bought it yet. How much does verizon charge monthy?

RVRBUM2
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Verizon Is 10 Bucks A Month Or 2.99 Each Time You Use It I Have Used Mine A Couple Times And It Worked Great

Trailer Park Casanova
11-05-2007, 10:50 PM
It was free on my Nextell, but brutally slow.

finsfan4life
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I was gonna buy one of those Garmin GPS for my car. My dad has one, really works great amd no extra fees to pay. Haven't bought it yet. How much does verizon charge monthy?
Just picked up the Garmin w200 (wide screen) for $299, reg $349. They are on sale now at Circuit City..!!! FYI