PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Made It Big!

boatsntoys
11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Geeezzzzzz, I have only joined 12 hours ago and according to these numbers. over three thousand people have read words that I wrote! Screw buying a boat, I'm lookin for a book deal. Oprah here I come.

racecar.hotshoe
11-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Put the candy down and slowly back away from the kids........:D

Havasu1986
11-05-2007, 08:23 PM
49 posts in one day. I hope your boss doesn't catch on and ban HB at work. :eek: :D

Redwing247
11-05-2007, 08:24 PM
49 posts in one day. I hope your boss doesn't catch on and ban HB at work. :eek: :D
Another postwh.ore in the making :idea:

Nord
11-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Congrats!!! Have you checked out the Rick Roll option?? I'll PM you the link right now............standby :)

phebus
11-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Who the fock are you? :D

AZJD
Congrats!!! Have you checked out the Rick Roll option?? I'll PM you the link right now............standby :)
I LOVED when I got rick rolled!
Enjoy newbie, and welcome!:D

DeltaSigBoater
Geeezzzzzz, I have only joined 12 hours ago and according to these numbers. over three thousand people have read words that I wrote! Screw buying a boat, I'm lookin for a book deal. Oprah here I come.
So if you're an electrican how are you able to be on ***boat all day :D :idea: ;)

HemiDude
11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Who the fock are you? :D
Answer: LOSER
:sqeyes: :idea:

hoolign
11-05-2007, 08:33 PM
So if you're an electrican how are you able to be on ***boat all day :D :idea: ;)
yeah..what's the buzz with that?? I find it shocking a wire worm would get all charged up being as he is so new to the current scene. He may just short out early or get zapped by a mod if he isn't shown the correct path. Now I don't want to sound like he needs to be transformed but if he isn't rectified prior to becoming grounded here ..it may be lights out. :D

boatsntoys
11-05-2007, 08:35 PM
The company I work for does (did) mostly electrical for new home construction. Not a lot of construction goin on right now:( . They laid off a lot of workers. Right now I'm in the office part time. I'll be one of the last to go. WE went from a high of 450 employees, down to about 12. I went to the union hall, Oh my god! the list was long. Hope I don't have to get on it.

MBlaster
11-05-2007, 08:36 PM
49 posts in one day. :D
Push away from the puter before you hurt yourself.

soupersonic
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
yeah..what's the buzz with that?? I find it shocking a wire worm would get all charged up being as he is so new to the current scene. He may just short out early or get zapped by a mod if he isn't shown the correct path. Now I don't want to sound like he needs to be transformed but if he isn't rectified prior to becoming grounded here ..it may be lights out. :D
At least he has some continuity and doesnt come on like hes all amped up. Once he figures out that there is more than one phase to it all he will he will be more neutral. :D

boatsntoys
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Gonna print that and take it to work tomorrow. They'll all get a kick out of it.

Mandelon
11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Hey, do you work out? :D

hoolign
11-05-2007, 08:44 PM
At least he has some continuity and doesnt come on like hes all amped up. Once he figures out that there is more than one phase to it all he will he will be more neutral. :D
I concur.. It's not all black and white here and we don't want him turning green from seeing red all the time. A common bond may be found in time to socket to some of the drains on this place. Not saying it's anyones fault..just noting some resistance in some stray feeds on here. :D

Chubby4Life
11-05-2007, 08:45 PM
You only got that many views because word spread about your interest in the Weinerschnitzel themed Kachina....ERRR Eliminator.:D

hoolign
11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey, do you work out? :D
LMAO! :D :D

OCMerrill
11-05-2007, 08:49 PM
I concur.. It's not all black and white here and we don't want him turning green from seeing red all the time. A common bond may be found in time to socket to some of the drains on this place. Not saying it's anyones fault..just noting some resistance in some stray feeds on here. :D
As long as he steers clear of pissing off the "4" north of the border he will be alright.
:D

boatsntoys
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
You only got that many views because word spread about your interest in the Weinerschnitzel themed Kachina....ERRR Eliminator.:D
LMFAO, this is great entertainment!

soupersonic
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I cant tell if hes going to go AC or DC on us. He seems sort of inverted and may need to be transfered to battery power after all the high voltage information he recieved today.This conduit of information may be enough for him to handle. Then again he may be yellow and tomorrow he might cut and run.Its all to gray an area to judge at the moment.Im assuming he needs to be metered for a bit to be sure hes OK.Im just hoping one of the bench racers doesnt give him a hickey :sqeyes:

hoolign
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
I cant tell if hes going to go AC or DC on us. He seems sort of inverted and may need to be transfered to battery power after all the high voltage information he recieved today.This conduit of information may be enough for him to handle. Then again he may be yellow and tomorrow he might cut and run.Its all to gray an area to judge at the moment.Im assuming he needs to be metered for a bit to be sure hes OK.Im just hoping one of the bench racers doesnt give him a hickey :sqeyes:
Those bench racers can get bent if they think they are giving the newb a hickey! We must keep him isolated from the low input crowd! As lead points on this forum, the entire sandbar must keep a thermal wrap on letting him drop to their level!! I mean what kind of ballast do we hold if we let him blow a fuse due to a few faulty connections we have with bench racers?? :idea:

2forcefull
11-06-2007, 01:54 AM
The company I work for does (did) mostly electrical for new home construction. Not a lot of construction goin on right now:( . They laid off a lot of workers. Right now I'm in the office part time. I'll be one of the last to go. WE went from a high of 450 employees, down to about 12. I went to the union hall, Oh my god! the list was long. Hope I don't have to get on it.
So they're down to Kiss-ass and kinfolk, which are you?