PDA

View Full Version : for sale

funkytown
04-24-2003, 08:37 PM
sorry about the self centered plug, but I am selling my panther pump. I know that there is still some panther diehard out there so here it is. The pump was totally rebuilt in 2000, and has had less that 50 hours on it since then, due to an engine problem. It will come complete with the panther jet-o-vator, including al cables and a custom level assemble I made. It also comes with a Droop snoop piece that I had been playing with to increase the preformance. If you want you can search "panther Diverter" and find out more about the envolvement of the project. I don't not how much to ask for. I need the money and someone is buying my boat minus the pump. I do know that it was $1800 plus $800 for the jet-o-vator. If anyone is interested E-mail me at myfunkytown@elltel.net, or just post and I will be in touch.

funkytown
04-25-2003, 05:04 PM
I don't want to continie to plug there, but their has to be someone interested in this pump. Please post I need the cash!

HOOTER SLED-
04-28-2003, 07:53 AM
funkytown:
I don't want to continie to plug there, but their has to be someone interested in this pump. Please post I need the cash! Funky,
Change the title of your post, maybe you'll get some attention. There are several Panther owners on here, including myself. Good luck man.

AZKC
04-28-2003, 08:03 AM
Still have it?
KC