PDA

View Full Version : Woman for president?

Excessive Force
11-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Dont think ive ran into anything on this board but who here would have a problem with a woman being President? Not that I find anything wrong with that:) .......Thoughts, opinions?

photo chick
11-06-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't have a problem with it being a woman....I do have a major problem with it being Hillary though.....

DCBob
11-06-2007, 12:59 PM
I don't have a problem with it being a woman....I do have a major problem with it being Hillary though.....
Yep, what she said!!!!!!!

YeLLowBoaT
11-06-2007, 01:01 PM
AS long as she is hot and smart... hillarys is neither.

Moneypitt
11-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Ditto..........MP

Excessive Force
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
this is going better than i thought

ratso
11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Same Here!

NOTALENT
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
There to damn emotional and they talk to much NO WAY!:D

ratso
11-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Hillary...:yuk:
I just can't see it, you know, picturing the President of the United States being bent over and taking it in the ass...:idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Ditto. I was really hoping for Liddy Dole the first time Dumya . . . I mean Dubya ran.

SB
11-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Hillary...:yuk:
I just can't see it, you know, picturing the President of the United States being bent over and taking it in the ass...:idea:
From you? :D While she is licking another babe in front of her? Now we're talking.:D
How the heck can you look at Hilary and imagine that? Did you ever shoot while thinking about Nancy Reagan?:D
No I don't have a problem with a woman. I want someone who shares the same beliefs about policy that I do. I don't care if it's a minority, a Mormon, or a midget. (Dang, I got ratso excited again, didn't I?):D

Excessive Force
11-06-2007, 02:04 PM
There to damn emotional and they talk to much NO WAY!:D
you mean feminine rage? emotional volatility could get us in deep ass shiot!

uLtRADeNniS
11-06-2007, 02:37 PM
At leastNo Talent has the balls to say it..I don't!:D

sleekcraft137
11-06-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't have a problem with it being a woman....I do have a major problem with it being Hillary though.....Ditto that!

NOTALENT
11-06-2007, 03:29 PM
At leastNo Talent has the balls to say it..I don't!:D
Haha... Maybe if they got passed those minor :rolleyes: issues than got it to where other countries wouldnt think were a bunch of big pussies for allowing it...than well....maybe...it could happen!:eek: :D

Excessive Force
11-06-2007, 03:34 PM
i dont think itll happen. numbers are up there and frightnengly close:sqeyes:

SummerBreeze
11-06-2007, 03:49 PM
I second that
Didn't we get enough of that family a few years ago

uLtRADeNniS
11-06-2007, 03:50 PM
I know I'll get blasted BUT->
I have a problem with a woman being president as I don't think any one of them has it in them. The greater majority of women think with their heart and their a*s and not with their head. I'm not saying that they are not smart enough I just don't believe that when push comes to shove they'd have the guts to push the button.
The last survey I read about women bosses was that the greater majority of women would rather work for a man than for a woman. Why is that.
Personally, the presidency is nothing more than a joke just like every other elected office in this country. It's nothing more than a popularity contest not about who is qualified to lead. The greater majority of the politicians are nothing more than people that want to exert control over others not people that want to make things better for others. They'll lie cheat and steal to get their own agenda pushed through and they don't give a rat's a*s about anything but what they want. Therefore who is more apt to have their vote influenced by all of the empty promises?
This bitch gets in office and you can bet that she'll try and get her loser of a health care plan pushed through along with all of the other tax and spend bs.
Rio
I agree with you completely!

rodnjen
11-06-2007, 04:20 PM
No problem at all and I think Hilary is not only the best woman but very likely one of the top 2 to 3 candidates.

Jbb
11-06-2007, 04:23 PM
No way....girls are stupid :D ....besides ...are we ....really sure Hilary is a woman...?

Excessive Force
11-07-2007, 04:59 PM
I have a problem with a woman being president as I don't think any one of them has it in them. The greater majority of women think with their heart and their a*s and not with their head. I'm not saying that they are not smart enough I just don't believe that when push comes to shove they'd have the guts to push the button.
The last survey I read about women bosses was that the greater majority of women would rather work for a man than for a woman. Why is that.
Personally, the presidency is nothing more than a joke just like every other elected office in this country. It's nothing more than a popularity contest not about who is qualified to lead. The greater majority of the politicians are nothing more than people that want to exert control over others not people that want to make things better for others. They'll lie cheat and steal to get their own agenda pushed through and they don't give a rat's a*s about anything but what they want. Therefore who is more apt to have their vote influenced by all of the empty promises?
This bitch gets in office and you can bet that she'll try and get her loser of a health care plan pushed through along with all of the other tax and spend bs.
Rio
Bingf*kingo!

Excessive Force
11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Rio
Thanks for takin the heat, bruh!

Excessive Force
11-07-2007, 05:47 PM
someone tell me its gonna all be ok!:cry:

XtrmWakeborder
11-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Hmm if the woman was like Golda Meir I don't think i'd mind. She seemed pretty damn hard-core and didn't put up with terrorists.

Baja Big Dog
11-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Rio
Id keep this opinion to yourself, the Clintons have a nasty habit of people disappearing that piss them off!!!:eek: :eek:

Baja Big Dog
11-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Rio
And another thing..lets not forget her political qualifications to warrant making her president....
oh wait, she doesnt have any...Yea, a senator in New York for what 6 years!!)