PDA

View Full Version : Jager Cups

essexjet
11-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some Jager Bomb plastic cups? I would like to take them to Glamis is weekend and can only find them online. I've tried BevMo but no luck any suggestions? :confused:

squirt'nmyload
11-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy some Jager Bomb plastic cups? I would like to take them to Glamis is weekend and can only find them online. I've tried BevMo but no luck any suggestions? :confused:
good luck...i have only found them online also...they are on this page, scroll down a bit and you will see them..there are 2 different sizes on the page.....http://www.barproducts.com/index.php?link=Trays_zg_Fun_Drinkware.php

Mr. Crusader 83
11-06-2007, 01:43 PM
What happened to a real Jager Bomb where you drop it in yourself. I hate how bars do that.:mad:

essexjet
11-06-2007, 01:46 PM
What happened to a real Jager Bomb where you drop it in yourself. I hate how bars do that.:mad:
I know Hooters still does it that way :D..
I just do not want to take glass cups and shot glasses to Glamis

LESSON LEARNED
11-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Hit up a local Cocktail joint that you know uses them and throw them an offer on a stack of them....
Might work....
If not, stick to passing the bottle around....

TAF
11-06-2007, 02:44 PM
I would like to take them to Glamis this weekend and can only find them online. :confused:
Where ya guys camping ? I'll be on gecko rd. near ranger station:sqeyes: :D

essexjet
11-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Where ya guys camping ? I'll be on gecko rd. near ranger station:sqeyes: :D
On Gecko somewhere between clover leaf and the ranger station

BarryMac
11-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Nasty... :yuk:

essexjet
11-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Nasty... :yuk:
Funny you weren't complaining about them as you were downing them couple of weeks back :rolleyes:

BarryMac
11-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Funny you weren't complaining about them as you were downing them couple of weeks back :rolleyes:
I know, just wanted to give you crap for losing my phone number... :)

essexjet
11-06-2007, 03:05 PM
I know, just wanted to give you crap for losing my phone number... :)
Did lose it homo because I know your come out there this weekend :D

BarryMac
11-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Did lose it homo because I know your come out there this weekend :D
LMAO, remind me to kick you in the nuts the next time I see you... :D :D BTW, you were right, don't gloat focker just chalk it up to Bmac owes you a round or ten... LOL