PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ Hardcore????? WTF

HocusPocus
11-06-2007, 05:30 PM
At a store with the wife and a girl in her early 30's was in front of us. You could see she had several tats, most appear to be religious, from scripture versus to various biblical characters then there were the piercings which were too many to count. I get a phone call and go outside to take it while the wife waits in line, then this girl comes out gets in her SUV, there are several stickers on it that say "Jesus Christ Hardcore". Are they trying to toughen up the image of a Christian?? :eek:
I did a google search and found the logos.
http://www.c28.com/productimages/patch_jchc.jpg
http://www.jfrs.de/kultshopp/catalog/images/BUTTON_JCHC_2_SW.GIF
http://godislud.bizland.com/store/media/BJCHC.jpg

Brewzed
11-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm not a big religous guy. Must be a new marketing campaign like NOTW. Religion is big business.

uvindex
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
They're trying to be "edgy" LOL.

MADDOG355
11-06-2007, 05:49 PM
I think it is intended to attract some of the younger people, Cool Christians if you will.

totenhosen
11-06-2007, 05:51 PM
WWJD?
I'm not very religious myself but at least it looks like they are trying to do something positive.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Guess she missed the memo in the Old Testament that said you were not supposed to pierce yourself in any way. :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-06-2007, 06:12 PM
ohhhhhhhh now you tell us:( :D
Guess you're gonna burn :D We can burn together, Mark. I have my ears pierced.
Leviticus 19:28 “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

MADDOG355
11-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Wait till you run ito a group of Bikers For Christ. There is a chapter around Springfield TN I think, They came into a local shop a few years ago. Most of them were 50s or older and looked like they had rode through hell. But just as nice as could be.

MAINEVENT
11-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Guess you're gonna burn :D We can burn together, Mark. I have my ears pierced.
Leviticus 19:28 “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”
Damn im gonna burn baby burn... :D
I believe "The road to HELL is paved with good intentions"

adjones419
11-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Amen!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-06-2007, 06:50 PM
That's what they say :D
does stickn yourself with a fork count?i was realy hungry and missed?:D hows the pups doing today?;)
Pups are good. Mom's not eating very well though. Even eggs and gravy don't wet her appetite much :(

boat boy
11-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Guess she missed the memo in the Old Testament that said you were not supposed to pierce yourself in any way. :rolleyes:
There's alot of things in the Old Testament were not supposed to due, and yes piercing is one, tats are probably another. Yes I would like to think I'm big on Religion, may not show it all the time but never claimed to be perfect.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-06-2007, 07:14 PM
shes tired;) she just had what 7-8 kids?try some warm milk and oatmeal(with a little sugar)might pep her up;)
10 :jawdrop: Oatmeal is a good idea. I have that every morning. I'll try it with her tomorrow. I did just get her to chow on my meatloaf. I make a mean loaf :D

MAINEVENT
11-06-2007, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=My Man's Sportin' Wood;2879681]That's what they say :D
QUOTE]
And its what i live by... :D I have this debate with a guy at work ALL the time... I am not against religion or anything but i dont believe just because you belong and follow a certain way in life your gauranteed anything after death... just my.02 i say believe and follow whatever your little heart desires... just dont come knocking on my door at 7am on a saturday to preach it :devil: ... LOL

mrs.rvrluvr
11-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Not only am I gonna burn, I'm driving the bus to Hell. :D

MAINEVENT
11-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Not only am I gonna burn, I'm driving the bus to Hell. :D
Well the way things look in this life time... Theirs gonna be a bunch of tattooed, pierced, drunk fockn hot chix...!!!! Shit that's where I will fit in nicely... :devil: :D