PDA

View Full Version : It's home!!!

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:14 PM
We got it this morning and I brought it home after work! It finally feels real! :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11643 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11644 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11645 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11646

Ziggy
03-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Nice going Linds and Sean...great addition to the family. :)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11643
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11644
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11645
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11646

JB in so cal
03-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Those look awesome. You guys should pop a bottle of champagne and sit in that boat and just smile!!

ROZ
03-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Got the stereo installed yet?

JB in so cal
03-02-2006, 06:20 PM
...would you clock out, already! :rolleyes:

jbtrailerjim
03-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Great looking Cobra. Congrats and enjoy it. :cool:

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:21 PM
I couldn't stop smiling as I was driving it home! And I gotta tell you... Bon Jovi even came on and I was totally singing it... had to look funny! But who cares... I was stoked! I was already thinking about opening a bottle of wine! Champagne is not chilled yet :D Maybe this weekend!
We gotta all get together this summer!

Ziggy
03-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Got the stereo installed yet?Like that matters to you now. :D :D

That Guy
03-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Congrats Linds.....can't wait to see you guys on the lake... :)

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:23 PM
I wish! Hopefully soon! Thanks again for the stuff Sean got... sad thing is I don't even know what it was! Should I be scared :D Thanks again for all that! Best of luck to you on your new adventures!

JB in so cal
03-02-2006, 06:25 PM
I couldn't stop smiling as I was driving it home! And I gotta tell you... Bon Jovi even came on and I was totally singing it... had to look funny! But who cares... I was stoked! I was already thinking about opening a bottle of wine! Champagne is not chilled yet :D Maybe this weekend!
Well. Once we get set up mid April or so, we'll average every other or third weekend. I'm bringing the boat to Magic on the 18th and going through the trailer to make sure it's good to go. Enjoy this time!!
I CAN'T WAIT.

ROZ
03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Like that matters to you now. :D :D
It does.. I'm still here taking care of some things needing to be updated...

MRSDRMCAT
03-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Awesome looking boat!!! I like the graphics!

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Well. Once we get set up mid April or so, we'll average every other or third weekend. I'm bringing the boat to Magic on the 18th and going through the trailer to make sure it's good to go. Enjoy this time!!
I CAN'T WAIT.
Sounds good! We'll see you sooner than later I'm sure :D

BoatFloating
03-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Congrats, getting a boat home for the first time is a great feeling....

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Awesome looking boat!!! I like the graphics!
Thanks! We liked this one best out of the gels on the others for sale. We're very happy with it... and it's in great shape!

Chubby4Life
03-02-2006, 06:40 PM
....Champagne is not chilled yet :D Maybe this weekend!
No problem, just hit it with a fire extinguisher and BAM, cold drinks. BTW, congrats on the new boat, I've had the ear 2 ear smile myself a few times.
C4L

BarryMac
03-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Sweet boat Sean and Linds, the Irmanator is sitting here giving you two a big thumbs up as well...

Mrs. casean
I don't understand Bon Jovi but I do understand the feeling you are describing :) Congrats again and have a good summer on the water.
What! You're not a Bon Jovi fan! :D Just kidding... I'm don't know why, but when his songs come on I blast it and sing loud when I'm driving... alone of course :D
Thanks on the congrats Tom! We're hoping to head to Mohave a few times this summer! Hopefully we can hook up out there!

MRSDRMCAT
Thanks! We liked this one best out of the gels on the others for sale. We're very happy with it... and it's in great shape!
Looks brand spankin' new.......

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Sweet boat Sean and Linds, the Irmanator is sitting here giving you two a big thumbs up as well...
Thanks Irmanator :D Can't wait to get together w/ you and Barry on the water this summer! But we need to sooner too!
We're stoked! And I made it home safe and sound :D

cxr133
03-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Nice................. can i borrow it?

chub
03-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Congratulations on the new ride. Way cool and looks great. New boat feeling smokes the whole new car feeling! :)

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Hey Linds, looking good. :D Have Sean call me when he gets a chance, I pm'd him my cell. I'll be out of town this weekend, taking the Warlock back to Parker, but I'll be available after that.
Thanks so much John! I'll let him know! Whenever your free we're ready! :D Dinner & Beer on us :D Next Friday night and Saturday all day we're busy but we'll be around on Sunday. I'll have him call you and figure it out! Thanks again!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Congrats on your new boat it looks great :cool:

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 06:59 PM
I don't necessarily need you there to work on it. Maybe next Saturday and Sunday? Let me know.
Oh okay! Well I'll have him call you and work it out! Thanks again!

Kilrtoy
03-02-2006, 07:03 PM
WOW, have fun and congrats on the new ride.......
Im sure you guys will enjoy it :rollside:

Garrddogg
03-02-2006, 07:03 PM
CONGRATS!! Awsome no better feelin than that!! :D

Throttle
03-02-2006, 07:04 PM
nice ride!

Mohave Vice
03-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Congrats! Beautiful boat!!! What's her name?

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Congrats! Beautiful boat!!! What's her name?
Thank you! She doesn't have a name :D I think we'll keep her nameless actually...

twindcb
03-02-2006, 07:22 PM
the boat looks good congrats, what part of temecula do you live in? Im from temecula as well.

Riverkid
03-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Was that you this morning on the 15 SB through Norco? Yellow dirt bike in the truck?
Nice looking boat. Congrats... :)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Very nice boat!!
Congrats. That will get you up and down the river with no problem. :)

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Was that you this morning on the 15 SB through Norco? Yellow dirt bike in the truck?
Nice looking boat. Congrats... :)
Thats too funny! That is the guy we bought it from! He came and brought it to us since he had to go to Temecula for a job. That's the boat though! Thanks!!

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 07:26 PM
the boat looks good congrats, what part of temecula do you live in? Im from temecula as well.
Thanks!! We're actually in French Valley (Winchester)... but I work in Temecula :D Where are you at?

Waldo
03-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Sweet looking floater! For some reason I've always liked the Cobra 23'. The pics of your boat just reaffirm my likings. See you at the river.

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Sweet looking floater! For some reason I've always liked the Cobra 23'. The pics of your boat just reaffirm my likings. See you at the river.
Thanks Brannon! We really like the look... so many to choose from when you buy new, but few that you really like when you are looking at used and have to consider so many things! We're stoked!

OutCole'd
03-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Great looking boat, Congrats. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

phuggit
03-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Congrats you guys. Welcome to the prop world.

JetBoatRich
03-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Looks Nice :cool: Congratulations :cool:

pixilatedpussy
03-02-2006, 08:27 PM
Geza and I are very happy for you both.....She is is a great addition and she matches the toy hauler...Congrats, can't wait to hang again with your guys... :) :)

Mrs. casean
03-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Gotta stick to the WW colors right Tina :D Thanks to you all for your conrgats... we're sooo thrilled! we just put it on the side of the driveway until we can take it to the water and get it in storage... it's all tarped up incase we get that 30% chance of rain :rolleyes: But we'd rather be safe than sorry! We can't wait to get out there again this summer and see some of you! Thanks again everyone!

Jyruiz
03-02-2006, 09:13 PM
The boat looks real nice, congrats and enjoy.

boatsnblondes
03-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Linds, nice ride...good for you...hey, one thing..the light under the hitch...is that something new?? Did you add it?? Or is it something that teh CHP wants?? I like it, may run the trailer over to Kustom to get one put on myself....nice ride...all you will ever see of me is spray, but nice ride... :rollside: I Look forward to seeing ALL you guys out there this summer....

dicudmore
03-03-2006, 12:42 AM
I haven't been here in a while, glad I saw this thread...
Congrats on the new ride Sean and Linds :cool: :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
03-03-2006, 03:08 AM
Congrats , Very nice looking boat .

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
03-03-2006, 06:43 AM
Very Nice I love the color congrats to you :D

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 08:14 AM
Linds, nice ride...good for you...hey, one thing..the light under the hitch...is that something new?? Did you add it?? Or is it something that teh CHP wants?? I like it, may run the trailer over to Kustom to get one put on myself....nice ride...all you will ever see of me is spray, but nice ride... :rollside: I Look forward to seeing ALL you guys out there this summer....
Thank you! We used to spray :p Sean loved to crank the jetevator up! But no more of that. I don't see a light under the hitch? I see the license place that is reflecting but no light? Am I not seeing it? Or could that be what you saw? That would be pretty cool though huh! We look forward to seeing you ALL out there too this year! Much more than last year! And we won't be on other poeple's boats this year so we can actaully go hang out where WE want to and meet up! :D

BarryMac
03-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you! We used to spray :p Sean loved to crank the jetevator up! But no more of that. I don't see a light under the hitch? I see the license place that is reflecting but no light? Am I not seeing it? Or could that be what you saw? That would be pretty cool though huh! We look forward to seeing you ALL out there too this year! Much more than last year! And we won't be on other poeple's boats this year so we can actaully go hang out where WE want to and meet up! :D
I think he's talking about the light that is positioned under the tongue of the trailer, it's amber in color, just back from were you hook the trailer to the truck...;)

HOOTER SLED-
03-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Nice ride. Congrats. I like the colors. Pretty spacious with a cuddy for that size of a boat. Enjoy!! :rollside: Oh, but Bon Jovi sucks. :D ;)

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 08:24 AM
I think he's talking about the light that is positioned under the tongue of the trailer, it's amber in color, just back from were you hook the trailer to the truck...;)
OHHHH Now I see it! :p I was looking at the first picture thinking it would be on the truck somehow! (Blond I know :D ) I see it now! I don't think it is required, just maybe an option or something extreme trailers puts on? It is cool though huh! We'll be more lit up at night!

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Nice ride. Congrats. I like the colors. Pretty spacious with a cuddy for that size of a boat. Enjoy!! :rollside: Oh, but Bon Jovi sucks. :D ;)
Watch it!! :crossx: :D I knew I'd take some crap for that one! But I couldn't resist admitting it! It is really spacious for having a cuddy! We couldn't get over how much room is in between the back bench and driver/passenger seat! Our last one had no room! It was tight! This time we'll be much more comfortable and the little ones (who ever brings theirs w/ us :D ) can go take naps under the cuddy! Or I can go pass out... which ever happens first :crossx:

SummitKarl
03-03-2006, 08:28 AM
woooo hooooo..........congrats guys, it looks VERY!!! nice, :)

HOOTER SLED-
03-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Watch it woman :crossx: :D I knew I'd take some crap for that one! But I couldn't resist admitting it! It is really spacious for having a cuddy! We couldn't get over how much room is in between the back bench and driver/passenger seat! Our last one had no room! It was tight! This time we'll be much more comfortable and the little ones (who ever brings theirs w/ us :D ) can go take naps under the cuddy! Or I can go pass out... which ever happens first :crossx:
Stop calling me a woman or I'll poke you in the eye. :D ;)

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 08:48 AM
I thought this was Michelle! :crossx: SORRY! SORRY JAY :D Guess I should read for a mrs in front from now on :cool:

BarryMac
03-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Why should she stop, that's what you are, Woman... :220v: :crossx:

SummitKarl
03-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Why should she stop, that's what you are, Woman... :220v: :crossx:
no can't be, women are much taller :crossx: :p :)

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 09:14 AM
You guys be nice! :crossx: I need to read better :D

BarryMac
03-03-2006, 09:17 AM
no can't be, women are much taller :crossx: :p :)
Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa, Aah haa haa :220v: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :220v: :crossx:

sea2lake
03-03-2006, 09:36 AM
nice

pixilatedpussy
03-03-2006, 10:03 AM
We got it this morning and I brought it home after work! It finally feels real! :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11643 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11644 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11645 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11646
Just gorgeous Linds!!!! Now you & Sean need to break her in.....( not in the water...if ya know what I mean) :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Congrats!!!

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Just gorgeous Linds!!!! Now you & Sean need to break her in.....( not in the water...if ya know what I mean) :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Congrats!!!
I'm sure he's anxious for that :crossx:

JB in so cal
03-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Girls have to be in the mood; guys have to be in the room (or cabin) :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Girls have to be in the mood; guys have to be in the room (or cabin) :rolleyes:
:rollside: True :D

pixilatedpussy
03-03-2006, 10:21 AM
LOL!! Go cutie pie! Go get him!!! :p :p

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I haven't been here in a while, glad I saw this thread...
Congrats on the new ride Sean and Linds :cool: :cool:
Thanks Dan! Hope to see you out there this summer! :D Hope all is well!

Ziggy
03-03-2006, 11:27 AM
And of course like washing your car, it rains now that its home.
Look forward to having some fun with you guys

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 11:30 AM
And of course like washing your car, it rains now that its home.
Look forward to having some fun with you guys
Tell me about it! Geez! Figures :rolleyes: We parked it last night and got it all tarped up... should stay nice and dry... Only will be outside for 2, maybe 3 weeks and then it's headed to the river!

barbigrl
03-03-2006, 11:34 AM
I can't see your boat....but I bet you guys are really excited!! :)

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 11:55 AM
I can't see your boat....but I bet you guys are really excited!! :)
Hell yeah we're excited! :D If only we could go out and use it this weekned! Not for two more weeks though. :rolleyes: :p I'm sure we'll see you more this summer :D

AirtimeLavey
03-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Great looking boat! Congrats! :D

Debbolas
03-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Congrats!!!:D
Beautiful Boat!
Go sit in your driveway and have a beer (in the drivers seat) That is what we use to do before we could "get her wet"
:D
Enjoy, hope to see ya this summer!
Deb
:D

RVRKID
03-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Congrats!! Nice looking boat, I like the Cobra's!

Mrs. casean
03-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Congrats!! Nice looking boat, I like the Cobra's!
Thanks Chris! Say hi if you see us this summer!! And I'll do the same :p We'll be in Parker frequently... starting w/ Easter! :D