PDA

View Full Version : 'Drug' Made From Human Waste Causing Stink on Web, in Law Enforcement

RitcheyRch
11-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Who thinks of this stuff?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308841,00.html

BadKachina
11-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Who thinks of this stuff?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308841,00.html
You'd have to be a sorry mofo to huff sh!t...........:2purples:

Classic Daycruiser
11-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Holy crap!!!:jawdrop:
An implausible story about a natural high derived from human waste is causing a stink on the Internet and has forced a local sheriff's department to issue a warning about the "drug."
The Collier County Sheriff's Office in Tampa, Fla., recently released a bulletin warning of a new drug threat in America — jenkem — made by fermenting human feces and urine and huffing the gas produced.
"We wouldn't classify it as a drug so much because it's feces and urine," said Garrison Courtney, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration in Washington, D.C.
"You've pretty much hit the bottom of the barrel if you're experimenting this," he added.
The confidential memo, dated Sept. 26, was meant "for officer safety and awareness," but it was leaked and found its way online, where it was posted Monday on the Smoking Gun, which questioned "what they're inhaling down in Collier County."
Internet pundits were quick to jump on the intelligence briefing, noting that the photos and descriptions of the high jenkem produced came from "Pickwick," a contributor to the Web site Totse.com, who later admitted his "use" of jenkem was faked using flour, water, beer and Nutella.
"I never inhaled any poop gas and got high off it," he wrote on Sept. 24. "I have deleted the pictures, hopefully no weirdo saved them to his computer. I just don't want people to ever recognize me as the kid who huffed poop gas."
A spokeswoman for the Collier County Sheriff's Office acknowledged Tuesday that the report came from their office "just to share, see what's out there" after a parent e-mailed the department. No incidents of jenkem's use have been reported in the county, she said.
Snopes.com, a site that investigates urban legends, labeled jenkem's use in America as "undetermined."
Both the New York Times and the British Broadcasting Corp. have reported jenkem's use among children in Lusaka, Zambia, in the late 1990s.
And even if someone is doing it stateside, it's not necessarily illegal, Courtney said.
"It falls into the probables," Courtney said. "Even though it's not illegal, it's part of that experimental thing that people could possibly do to try to get some type of euphoric effect. Why they would want to do this would be beyond us."

boatsntoys
11-07-2007, 07:39 AM
I guess now I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for "POOP" labs popping up in my neighborhood. I wonder what the tell tale signs to one of the labs is gonna be?

BadKachina
11-07-2007, 07:44 AM
I guess now I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for "POOP" labs popping up in my neighborhood. I wonder what the tell tale signs to one of the labs is gonna be?
You'll probably see a bunch of "shit" faced people hanging around the nieghborhood.:D

boatsntoys
11-07-2007, 07:46 AM
My neighbor is a real "brown noser" think he's been on it for a while!

snake321
11-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Time for the Mythbusters to start huffin.....

20" gun's
11-07-2007, 07:49 AM
This is what they look like. Warning its nasty.:confused:

boatsntoys
11-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Can you use the drug directly from it's source? Or does it have to be refined?

Jbb
11-07-2007, 07:55 AM
If you studied circular logic.........It just stands to reason........Brown 25.......a product from Uranus Corporation..
Tom Brown will be all over this.....well......like stink on shit...:D :D

River Runin
11-07-2007, 08:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZLaHBNpjMY

SB
11-07-2007, 01:36 PM
This is what they look like. Warning its nasty.:confused:
All this time I thought that was just for sexual gratification, never realized it also got them high. :D
Don't the Ay-rabs smoke camel dung? And what gets ya higher, a 1 hump or 2 hump camel?:D

squirt'nmyload
11-07-2007, 01:42 PM
"I just don't want people to ever recognize me as the kid who huffed poop gas."
LMAO

Moneypitt
11-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Where is Al Gore and his "Carbon offsets?.....If cows emit greenhouse gasses, what the hell does this stuff emit..........Another global warming catastrophy.......So does this mean it will soon be illegal to have cess pools?........Sounds like the banana skin hoax of the 60s........MP

Racey
11-07-2007, 02:02 PM
A higher grade of the drug is produced by the ingestion of a chorizo burrito from your local mexican food chain. :D

OKIE-JET
11-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Hell I get a little woozy when its freshly squeeeeeezed.:D

R.A.D.man
11-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey, what's with all that chocolate on your face muther fukker.
Chocolate?, This is doodoo baby.

moneypit
11-07-2007, 10:40 PM
All this time after a bowl of rocky road and some flank steak, 20 minutes on the head I thought I was woozy from dehydration.... Gawd just think what prisons will be like when they get a whiff of this info....

DeltaSigBoater
11-07-2007, 10:56 PM
:sqeyes: shitty :rolleyes:
I know certain drugs can make you poop :D

AZJD
11-08-2007, 05:29 AM
I heard about this a few weeks ago. What The Fukk would cause someone to even try this?

RitcheyRch
11-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Someone with shit for brains. :D
I heard about this a few weeks ago. What The Fukk would cause someone to even try this?