PDA

View Full Version : quick ford f-350 question

boatnam2
11-07-2007, 07:44 AM
I got a flat the other day(another story) well i finally found a spare but when i went to put it were it goes i could not get the cable down,the guy helping me told me i need a key that goes on the end of the chingy that lowers it, is this true because i dont have one.

BadKachina
11-07-2007, 07:45 AM
I got a flat the other day(another story) well i finally found a spare but when i went to put it were it goes i could not get the cable down,the guy helping me told me i need a key that goes on the end of the chingy that lowers it, is this true because i dont have one.
There is a key, he's correct. I think you'll have to go to the dealer to get another one. The code should be in your glove box, at least that's where mine is.

boatnam2
11-07-2007, 07:52 AM
There is a key, he's correct. I think you'll have to go to the dealer to get another one. The code should be in your glove box, at least that's where mine is.
thanks headed to ford this morning.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Our key was in the glove box :)

Ziggy
11-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Our key was in the glove box :)
Exactly, its in a plastic zipper bag........
I have to LOL because the one time I got a flat I didn't know this either....Roadside assistance was of no help either. I'd just left Earp and was at the intersection to Big River.....so I limped back to Parker and bought some cutters and cut the cable....$25 to get a new cable dohicky.