PDA

View Full Version : Nick Hogan Arrested

HocusPocus
11-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Clearwater, Fla. Police have arrested Nick Hogan for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury.
He turned himself in to Clearwater Police this morning and is currently being booked in to the Pinellas County Jail.
Hogan was involved in a one-car crash in August that severely injured his friend, John Graziano. John has severe brain injuries and will likely require specialized care for the rest of his life.
Clearwater PD today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint.
Police also concluded that although Hogan and a second car were racing right before the crash, the driver of the second car was not a direct cause of the accident. That driver has also been ticketed for reckless driving.
Hogan was going 60 mph in a 40 mph zone when he lost control and hit a tree.
News Release. (http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1107_hogan_press_release_wm.pdf)
booking photo
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/11/1107_hogan_booking.jpg

Jbb
11-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Another senseless Illegal window tinter........when will they learn....

BlueNun
11-07-2007, 09:01 AM
For some reason that kid always bothered me. He was obviously acting his age but I always thought that he would get in big trouble one day. He just didnt give a shit about anything. He already had a suspended license I guess.
Thought he was untouchable because of the HULKSTER

Kachina26
11-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I'll bite, who is he?

HocusPocus
11-07-2007, 09:17 AM
I'll bite, who is he?
Pro Wrestler Hulk Hogans son. real name is Nick Bollea. They have a reality show on VHI, "Hogan Knows Best".
http://axiomdrehollywoodkii.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/linda_hogan5.jpg

Jbb
11-07-2007, 09:21 AM
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42588&stc=1&d=1194456052

riverbound
11-07-2007, 09:28 AM
The kid is a punk....too bad someone got severely hurt because of his spoiled actions.

HocusPocus
11-07-2007, 09:35 AM
latest press release from the Hogans, hmmm are they trying to pass the blame on the passenger?
"Nick and the entire Hogan Bollea family are saddened that criminal charges have been filed in regards to the tragic single car accident on August 26, 2007.
Nick will meet and answer these charges in the appropriate arena * a court of law. The family's primary focus and concern still remains for the continued recovery of Nick's longtime friend John Graziano. The Bolleas will also continue to stand by the Graziano family and help them in any way they can.
The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his.
Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt.
There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident. Because Nick is still a juvenile and has no prior criminal record, we are disappointed that he is being charged as an adult offender. However, we are confident that the evidence will demonstrate that this was an accident.
We ask all who follow these events to keep an open mind as to the facts until they have been ultimately determined. Finally, we thank all who have prayed for John's recovery and ask for your continued support and prayers."
how about also increasing public awareness of underage drinking, speeding and street racing??

Magic34
11-07-2007, 09:38 AM
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42588&stc=1&d=1194456052
They are calling that a 60 MPH impact.

Magic34
11-07-2007, 09:41 AM
For some reason that kid always bothered me. He was obviously acting his age but I always thought that he would get in big trouble one day. He just didnt give a shit about anything. He already had a suspended license I guess.
Thought he was untouchable because of the HULKSTER
In the Tampa/Clearwater area where they have lived for so long, they are one of the icons of the city. Everyone wants to act like they know them.
I cant tell you how many times I heard their name when we had a house there. My dad's ex was friends with a guy who was a pro wrestler (low name) and he would come over and talk about Hogan all night at parties. In Tampa, everyone wants to know the Hogans.

scarabrick2
11-07-2007, 09:43 AM
prob like a 90 mph smash up
Kids a punk.
Sister is hot...
Is HULK HOGAN trying to throw the SHOCKER in that photo ?????

Cole Trickle
11-07-2007, 09:43 AM
They are calling that a 60 MPH impact.
I was thinking the same thing........I think they need to add a 1 and replace the 6 with a 2;):)

Trailer Park Casanova
11-07-2007, 10:30 AM
The kid is a punk....too bad someone got severely hurt because of his spoiled actions.
Remember Ryan O'Neals kid. Did the same with a boat.

DeltaSigBoater
11-07-2007, 11:09 AM
No wonder that douche got in a wreck, he was driving with the hood up and couldn't see where the fock he was going :D

IMPATIENT 1
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
he needs to get the same punishment as any other punk kid, black or white, rich or poor;)
his dad got a father of the yr. award a few episodes back. i was thinking the whole time i was watching it, how much rev run(run dmc) deserved it more. his kids are all well adjusted people and they're ALOT more wealthy than hulks kids.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Not sure about FL laws, but in CA, vehicle # 2 would be have some legal and civil responsibility for the injured passenger. I doubt that FL law is different in this regard. I'm surprised that there has been no warrant for the driver of vehicle # 2, the Viper.
Hogan's kid is a spoiled sh*t, who is the PD is making an example of. An arrest in Nov for an Aug accident, when all of the facts have been known from the onset, seems odd at best.
Illegal Tint :confused:

DogMan
11-07-2007, 01:21 PM
The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his.
Isn't it the responsibility of the driver to insure that all passengers are wearing their seat belts? :confused: What a shame about his friend...yes, I agree the other driver could be partly responsible in this mess.

Magic34
11-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah, he was going 60. And the bush he hit was doing 85.
LMAO!!!

Parker Dreamin
11-07-2007, 02:29 PM
mother and daughter....YES PLEASE

Boozer
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Isn't it the responsibility of the driver to insure that all passengers are wearing their seat belts? :confused: What a shame about his friend...yes, I agree the other driver could be partly responsible in this mess.
Do you make sure your passengers are seat belted in? I tell my friends to put their seat belts on when they get in. If they don't put their seat belts on it's on them. If involved in an accident and injured as a result of not wearing your seatbelt you can only blame YOURSELF! Take a little accountability for YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

blown65
11-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Do you make sure your passengers are seat belted in? I tell my friends to put their seat belts on when they get in. If they don't put their seat belts on it's on them. If involved in an accident and injured as a result of not wearing your seatbelt you can only blame YOURSELF! Take a little accountability for YOUR OWN ACTIONS!
In Oregon its to a certain age, then the person without the seatbelt its responsible not the driver. (I think its 16 but unsure)

Ivan Dan
11-07-2007, 03:22 PM
This looks more like a 80-100mph crash. Not to mention the kid does drifting which takes some decent talent and car control but yet they say he lost control of a car at 60 mph? :confused: :rolleyes: I call BS!

Racey
11-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Do you make sure your passengers are seat belted in? I tell my friends to put their seat belts on when they get in. If they don't put their seat belts on it's on them. If involved in an accident and injured as a result of not wearing your seat belt you can only blame YOURSELF! Take a little accountability for YOUR OWN ACTIONS!
Finally someone with some common sense! The passenger was 22 years old, and while this is most certainly a tragedy for all party's involved, especially since this poor young man will be a vegetable for life, which in my opinion is worse than dieing, he made the choice to not buckle up. What kid at that age is going to hop in a fast sports car and not expect to speed in the thing...... he should have buckled up. I would say 80% of us on the board, if not more did the same shit at this age, i know i certainly did. and though i may not buckle up driving to the grocery store, i certainly did in these situations where speed was inevitable.
Whether you think Nick is a spoiled little b*tch, punk, prick, azzhole, or whatever, he didn't make the choice for Graziano to not buckle up, and i would bet money that Graziano got in the car expecting to do some hauling ass, just as any guy that age would.
You can't change what happened at this point, I just hope that at the very least a more than valuable lesson was learned, not just by the parties involved, but by young people everywhere, Nick is going to have to live with this guilt for the rest of his life.

Moneypitt
11-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Is this the deal on court TV?....I thought he was just arrested, no trial yet?....The court tv deal is about a fatality isn't it?.........What viper, and is that a stang or a Camaro?????..............MP

MAINEVENT
11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
FOCK NICK!!!!!! I would sooooooooo tap her sister though!!!!
http://decidersofawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/brooke_hogan.jpg

wsuwrhr
11-07-2007, 06:39 PM
http://www.dlisted.com/files/hogansattorney.jpg
Anyone have the flip side of this picture?