PDA

View Full Version : Price??? 28 Ultra 2001

NeverEnough
11-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I was thinkin I might put my boat up forsale just wondering what everyone thinks would be a fair price. The trailer has new tires and all new paint. The boat is in really nice shape! All the nicks are currently being touched up. Need some advice. If I pay to advertise it I wanna price it to sell! Thanks

Cole Trickle
11-07-2007, 02:14 PM
I was thinkin I might put my boat up forsale just wondering what everyone thinks would be a fair price. The trailer has new tires and all new paint. The boat is in really nice shape! All the nicks are currently being touched up. Need some advice. If I pay to advertise it I wanna price it to sell! Thanks
What motor/drive/hours
any extras?

NeverEnough
11-07-2007, 02:17 PM
the motor is a 496 mag with a bravo 1 drive. it has a Alpine head unit, 2 sets of 5 1/4s, 2 6x9s, 2 12" all alpine and the amps are all apline. It was on the cover of hot boat and it was the first 28 made. Thanks

Cole Trickle
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
the motor is a 496 mag with a bravo 1 drive. it has a Alpine head unit, 2 sets of 5 1/4s, 2 6x9s, 2 12" all alpine and the amps are all apline. It was on the cover of hot boat and it was the first 28 made. Thanks
It's a pretty boat with good gel:)
Needs alot more motor;)
I think in this market 50-55K (What is the Nada value?)

NeverEnough
11-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I think 55k would be a fair price considering there is NONE nowhere near this price for sale! I know it is not a MAG HO but I am only a few mph diff then one with one. I do know that and my friend will back that satement up he has one witht the HO. Mine is quicker out of the hole with the K planes on the back!

shippingguy
11-07-2007, 02:45 PM
PM ULTRA28 he will be the best one to tell you what it is worth. The market is soft, but a few things you have going is that it is a V-bottom so it is insurable and very reasonable to do so. Ultra's hold their value well, have a good reputation in the industry and are well built boats. Good luck.
Mike

warlock 27
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
very nice boat :) :) :)